Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,841 members, 7,810,244 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 01:54 AM

Ladies, See The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage (see Here) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Ladies, See The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage (see Here) (514 Views)

Thirteen Years Of Friendship Resulted Into Marriage, See Pre-wedding Pictures / The Disadvantage Of Marrying A Fat Woman (see Picture) / The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage. (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Ladies, See The Disadvantage Of Being Disvirgined Before Marriage (see Here) by dammieowot1: 10:48pm On Dec 03, 2016
We hear alot of people saying a guy or lady is not good in bed or one party doesn’t satisfy the others sexual desire.

Trust me this is mainly attributed to those who never married as virgins.

When two people get married as virgins, there is no way they will have any issues with their sex life because first of all, no matter the size of the guys manhood, that is what the lady’s virgina will get use to and their way of sex life is what they will both grow with and add spices to just the way they want it.

Now because so many people these days get disvirgined very early and probably end up being with more than one person before they get married, the issue of sexual satisfaction always arise and this is because of the different experiences one gets to have.

In this regard you find yourself comparing one particular persons way of sex to another and when your married partner fails to be like one of those you have been with in the past, it becomes an issue and you start looking for were to get extra satisfaction that will finally destroy your marriage.

Be a proud virgin till marriage and trust me you will be one of those to have a happy ever after married life.

Source: http://damiblog.com.ng/ladies-see-disadvantage-disvirgined-marriage-see/

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Nairalanders Make Me Proud / Malaysian-based Nigerian Was Killed By Policeman 5 Days To His Wedding (photos) / Hi All,i Am New Here,i Need Frndz

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.