Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,018 members, 7,810,819 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 04:03 PM

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React - Religion (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (104377 Views)

66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ollah2: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

You Let me know next week your in need of the knowledge suggest you borrow the bible from homegirl posing naked and holding the holy book on a Sunday if that aint blasphemy.

Let your Art speak but dont offend God he will reveal himself to you I am not perfect but dont get an erection hurting others faith. You have the freedom to practice yours i see your signature

Quit beating about the bush. Just quote the bible passage that says Sundays should be for church services. #Dazall
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
itzmeRainbow ..
always er'wer undecided.

Hey,u notice something?? No color.
Se.un got rid of all unofficial form color overnight(my night)
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 12:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Hey,u notice something?? No color.
Se.un got rid of all unofficial form color overnight(my night)

Yeah

Seun turned da lights off grin

Dont you like it that way?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Yeah

Seun turned da lights off grin

Dont you like it that way?
No sad I've been scramblin' tryin' 2 find a way around it
Hence mine even talkin' 2 u.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

You Let me know next week your in need of the knowledge suggest you borrow the bible from homegirl posing naked and holding the holy book on a Sunday if that aint blasphemy.

Let your Art speak but dont offend God he will reveal himself to you I am not perfect but dont get an erection hurting others faith. You have the freedom to practice yours i see your signature
Offend God? Your lot offend him on a daily basis. And your pastors are the ones getting erection over their skimpy dressed female church members, so what are you talking about?

You who don't even know Sunday isn't even the Holy Day. You're here saying this and that. Please don't let your ignorance show too much cos I believe people like you still believe Jesus was born 25th December.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

Quit beating about the bush. Just quote the bible passage that says Sundays should be for church services. #Dazall
“The Sabbath was made for man, and not man for the Sabbath.”
—Mark 2:27
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 12:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin come on!
Why yo hate me so damn much Val? smiley
ItzMePuffPuff:
No sad I've been scramblin' tryin' 2 find a way around it
Hence mine even talkin' 2 u.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ollah2: 12:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

And the sabbath day is Sundays??
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Ishilove: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
favourmic:
Please Madam Come forward! Come! Come! Don't be afraid, What is happening to you eh! It's not ordinary oh! God has remembered you today... Oyaa raise your hand up... Raise it up very well! Then bend it and place it on your head... Preferably where your mind tells you your brain is located... your stomach or your head. Then repeat this prayer after me... *My father! My father* Where ever they have buried my sense and my brain... *In my maternal village* *In my paternal village* *in the coven* Let them Vomit it now! Oya start shouting it with anger ! Shooooooouuuuuuut it
MFM? smiley
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by intrepid: 12:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
I cannot condemn this lady because I know that pictures have a lot of meanings especially artistic portrait like this one.

Certainly the lady has a message which she,unfortunately didn't reveal by captioning the photo.It would have rested every presumptions about what she did.
============================================
Meanwhile you can advertise your products FREE with our company

You can chose either the front page sliders or the body of the site.

CLICK THE CONTACT PAGE ON MY SIGNATURE TO FIND OUT.

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Elnino4ladies: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

madam, Sabbath is Saturday not Sunday

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

You expect someone like her to know? She's the type who is always too lazy to even open her Bible cos her pastor is there to do it for her. That's why she ends up not knowing anything at all.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

And the sabbath day is Sundays??

It's Saturday but people get married on that day we rest we prepare for the new beggining

it was changed to begin with God a new week and that's the day you choose to promote blasphemy

well done one for the legacy
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by loomer: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Na this kind thing dey make Rambo go say "I will find you and I will kill you"
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by sam1990(m): 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
God is
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin come on!
Why yo hate me so damn much Val? smiley
undecided can we focuse on the matter at hand......no color!!!!!
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by sam1990(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
God is watching
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Jacko1(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Nothing wrong with this pffff

Why are we shouting

Comon nothin wrong

Next shoot do ot with holy quran

No be only nigerian muslims go hunt u

Death from yemen sef.... Dem go decode ur face wey u bend so.... Find u kill u
.. Plus photo man... Plus make up.... Plus costume... Plus lightman.... Plus background all of una r dead

Rubbish..... Fear God Fear God

This makes no sense
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 12:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

MFM? smiley
No, Christ Embassy. angry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by crisycent: 12:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Shallow minds....there's a message behind the pic.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
undecided can we focuse on the matter at hand......no color!!!!!

Dunno what wrong though...
Some dudes colors are displaying embarassed

Mine is not....

But i know something is wrong widdit angry

Hes gonna fix it
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 12:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
kinggogo:
Some women r rili madd undecided undecided angry
She is only lucky that she did it with a bible.If she had tried another holy book, them for don cut her head.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ollah2: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

It's Saturday but people get married on that day we rest we prepare for the new beggining

it was changed to begin with God a new week and that's the day you choose to promote blasphemy

well done one for the legacy

Lol. Isn't this the highest levels of hypocrisy? Oh so sabbath is on Saturday which means u should worship God on Saturdays but because of weddings, it was shifted to Sundays. Lol. I'm really laughing. So the parties held on Saturday is more important than church services right?

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Dunno what wrong though...
Some dudes colors are displaying embarassed

Mine is not....

But i know something is wrong widdit angry

Hes gonna fix it
SOME(very few) unofficial NL colors show....eg. Red.Blue
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ollah2: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
You expect someone like her to know? She's the type who is always too lazy to even open her Bible cos her pastor is there to do it for her. That's why she ends up not knowing anything at all.

Don't mind her. I'm still waiting for her answer regarding 25th of December
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Sike(m): 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Some people are just walking dead.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by KevinDein: 1:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Clever. In your bit to do "art" you subtly try to provoke the next man. Brilliant. While at it just know you won't be so lucky if you try that with the other man's faith.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 1:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

Don't mind her. I'm still waiting for her answer regarding 25th of December
LOL.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

Lol. Isn't this the highest levels of hypocrisy. Oh on sabbath is on Saturday which means u should worship God on Saturdays but because of weddings, it was shifted to Sundays. Lol. I'm really laughing. So the parties held on Saturday is important that church services right?

hear your self where you there when it was changed to you know if maybe it relates to the ascension I don't so I can speak on it

Let your boldness bring you more than just likes and shares let it bring you light
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Ishilove: 1:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
No, Christ Embassy. angry
Why are you stronging face? angry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
LOL.
na cutlass you fear make you mock Christian this night you will testify
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 1:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
SOME(very few) unofficial NL colors show....eg. Red.Blue
Its gonna be rectified...

now back to what we were discussing... grin

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / Ogboni Frat / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.