Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,894 members, 7,810,436 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 09:01 AM

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React - Religion (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (104361 Views)

66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by LorDBolton(m): 1:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
logicab:
Not entirely true as many African cultures made fabric and wore clothes. Rather, the nudity was the reality of the African slave.

Yea you're right
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by richguyTX(m): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
AMADIOHA

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Scream(m): 1:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:
Reading the Bible wouldn't set you, me or anyone free, man; applying the dictates of the Bible wisely and communing with the one who inspires the writings therein is what would set you free. Anyone can just read the Bible, it's a book after all. But, then again, this thread or section isn't the right place for indepth discussions about spirituality. Maybe our e-paths would meet in the appropriate section.

Please my post, I repeat she has to read it.. the Bible said and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. You have to know to apply. .
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by fortunechy(m): 1:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
end time galz everywia
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by sunshineV(f): 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
most of y'all forming holy and saying this is wrong, I know plenty of u don't even go to church bcuz of God but issorite kip forming holy holy

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:
grin grin
I found a new 1!!
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by notoriousbabe: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Her bweast still stand well well. They have not digest like some nairaland girls own

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
Big NAY!

I'm gonna havta agree with the person who said she should be flogged.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by jahsharon: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.

TheSonOfMark, please can you volunteer yourself to try the same photographic post with a Koran? You will have to hide forever under DSS, CIA and KGB watch for you to live. Muslims don't joke with their God.

That photograph is blasphemous and the penal for blasphemy is death. The blasphemy against the Holy Ghost, (Matthew 12:32; Mark 3:28) .... and to blaspheme the name of God incurred the death penalty. . . . .
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 2:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Baf cold water angry
I don try am. E no work. angry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:
edit

I realise when i said testify you flowed along I meant to God's glory o holy spirit will visit you to convince you not me o
Abeg. I'll be waiting for you to visit me this night. Answer your pm lemme make e easy for y by giving you my house address. tongue
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 2:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
I found a new 1!!

Now yo can change yo siggy?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fabulocity:
Some talentless "artists", whom I refer to as faux artists have broken the record in being uncreative . It seems as if they're all running out of ideas and as a consequence, they resort to harbouring strange and unsusual ideas and tag it as art to sort of justify it. I've seen lots of bullshit art churned out by these bunch of people who are only desperate for fame and money without taking into recognition what true art is all about, expressing oneself in his own unique way. I've seen/ read about a lot of these strange and wacky arts in circulation- Like the artist who sold his shït in a can and called it art. Or is it the lady that vomits colored milk on a canvass and sells it for thousand if dollars. Her own version of "art". Or the one that littered the floor with beer bottles in his own representation of art. And then this one featured here, which I can't even interpete. It's not the nudity that bothers me, but the motive behind the display of such.
Maybe I'm not just an artsy person, or my idea and representation of art is too conventional. But I'd never agree in a thousand years that display such as this can be called art.

Well done!
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by tit(f): 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
She no get nipple ni?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Scream:

Please my post, I repeat she has to read it.. the Bible said and you shall know the truth and the truth shall set you free. You have to know to apply. .
Seeing how many who read the bible are still being deceived by cheap parlour tricks, I'd say the many who read can't understand because you don't expect a shallow mind to understand something deep.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Damseldammie(f): 2:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Very wrong...For the fact that she poses nude with the holy bible
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Now yo can change yo siggy?
No undecided as u can see that shade of pure is near 2 the form purple.
I havent gotten back my colors.

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Qualer: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
farano:
hmmm. . "Do not judge, or you too will be judged" Matt 7:1
\\

mmmhhhhh... farano! is this you? na waa o, i can see 'curves' in certain places! grin grin grin grin
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
Adam and Eve were nákëd before hell broke loose. There was a reason for that obviously.

He later asked them why they were all of a sudden wrapped up.....sign of sin

Cloth is modernization and.....

Anyway, let me mind my business
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by goingape1: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
What do you think about this shoot?

Yay or Nay

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-pose-nude-with-holy-bible-in-viral.html?m=1
if na Quran this woman use now! them for don kill her tar tar

3 Likes

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by kechywillz(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
If una dey do rubbish,take Bible out of it

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by cococandy(f): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ambiguous message.

Beautiful photo
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Orikinla(m): 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
Acts 2:21 And everyone who calls on the name of the Lord will be saved.'
Whether na-ked or clothed.
No matter the colour, race or religion.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by chuose2: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
MODS, if na Quoran dem pose with, you'd not dare make am front page.

The disregard MODS & NL get for Jesus is abominable. angry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

Pretty funny. You lots would have been ok if she did it on Saturday afterall you already moved church services to Sundays. So you want her to respect the things of the world while she disobeys the bible. Is the bible supposed to be the guide? If you indeed fear the words in the Bible then owambe wouldn't be extremely important to the extent of moving church services to Sundays

I think you need to direct those questions to the religious body and not an online forum I didn't mention that it's preferred i would rather she didn't at all

but of All days today?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Qualer: 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
Their strippers,Not brainless,they can understand.
☆☆☆☆
It's yer reasoning faculties in question
when u can't grasp that all u said before was the exact reason this piecie is not art undecided.

As an artist, i can tell you that this is art, though it is representational in execution!

that said, and reading through the comments... it is clear that there are a lot of uneducated, myopic and ignorant people in this country! quite sad! sad don't be one of them!
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by 666Antichrist: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
cool, love this
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Offend God? Your lot offend him on a daily basis. And your pastors are the ones getting erection over their skimpy dressed female church members, so what are you talking about?

You who don't even know Sunday isn't even the Holy Day. You're here saying this and that. Please don't let your ignorance show too much cos I believe people like you still believe Jesus was born 25th December.

I will believe in what feeds me and has preserved my family for generations if you see where I live and see the church we built you will humble yourself let me know far yall l go with My God on this
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Dnockeror333(m): 2:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
[[FIRST WRITTEN IN POETIC FORM]]

AFRICA ARISE!!!!
)
The naked people
)
With naked voices
)
Killing their own image
)
With stones so terrible
)
Knowing no that they are
)
Africa...
)
=>
She stands aloof
)
Oh we stand aloof
)
Naked to these world
)
Naked and chained to their stakes
)
Oh , Africa
)
My Fatherland
)
Who suck suke from my mother sucker
)
Land of the natural
)
Land of clean hews
)
Land of the black
)
Chained to foreign supremacy
)
Chained to stakes
)
And there I saw in thee
)
Africa
)
Everything in thee may be stolen
)
But one
)
The Word of perfection)
Word of patience
)
The Word of time prophecied)
Word of power
)
That all this suffering
Be temporal
)
Africa!
)
(||...END...||)
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Zrolec(m): 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
What do you think about this shoot?

Yay or Nay

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-pose-nude-with-holy-bible-in-viral.html?m=1

She might be expressing the allegories and boundage brought by religion. But I disagree with her going nude and defiling the holy scripture

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / Ogboni Frat / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 32
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.