Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,885 members, 7,810,401 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 08:21 AM

Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React (104359 Views)

66 Books Of The Bible In Audio Format - Youtube / What's The Right Way To Dispose Of Worn Out Bible In The Home? / Why Did The Vatican Remove 14 Books From The Bible In 1684? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ollah2: 1:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

hear your self where you there when it was changed to you know if maybe it relates to the ascension I don't so I can speak on it

Let your boldness bring you more than just likes and shares let it bring you light

Do you understand yourself at all. You said Sabbath is not Saturdays which is supposed to be for church services but because of wedding it was moved to Sundays. What does that mean? Lol. You literally mean owambe must happen on Saturday while church should be moved to Sundays.

Brilliant!

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by happney65: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
If it was the Quran that was used..Chai Muslims would have declared Fatwa on her head..Na real death awaits her omolola15

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Its gonna be rectified...

now back to what we were discussing... grin
☆I want my colors angry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 1:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:
na cutlass you fear make you mock Christian this night you will testify
Abeg keep kawyet jare. You want to come to my house and fuck_ me to death? Please I'm waiting. tongue
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by profhezekiah: 1:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Don't misquote d Bible,read d whole verses,What JESUS was saying there is that as a sinner U can't judge another sinner read 1cor 6 vs 2-3 and 2Tim 4 vs 2
farano:
hmmm. . "Do not judge, or you too will be judged" Matt 7:1
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by LorDBolton(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.

You're smart bruv but this pic goes beyond that, it. Tells a story how they came with the BIBLE, yet ENSLAVED US, SHIPPED US ABROAD LIKE GOATS AND SOLD US TO FELLOW CHRISTIANS.

How they took away our names and forced us to bear CHRISTIAN NAMES .

How till today WE'RE STILL. IN THOSE CHAINS

It's a powerful pic

Those people calling her nudity unbecoming forget AFRICANS more or less dress bare-chested (males n females) it's the. Europeans (whose. Weather actually can't allow them dress like that) who came to tell us it's. Wrong.

Guess what?! NOW same Europeans are. Now dressing similarly and AFRICANS see it as a GIFT from. Them? Lol

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 1:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

Do you understand yourself at all. You said Sabbath is not Saturdays which is supposed to be for church services but because of wedding it was moved to Sundays. What does that mean? Lol. You literally mean owambe must happen on Saturday while church should be moved to Sundays.

Brilliant!
She's as intelligent as those women who give their life savings to pastors in the hope of getting married.

See why she quickly used 'wedding' as her shallow example?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

Brilliant!

I said it fine. I grew up going to church on Sundays as a part of my religion but the truth is I worship everyday in my way a God who has been faithful from the beginning of the year till now. Your looking for a silly justification to kill my argument why offend people on their day

Do you not fear the words in the bible

even if we were enslaved by the crooked are we not free why continue to mentally enslave yourself that the battle is between me and you.

I choose faith you choose Folly but respect my Religion make your Art
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 1:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
Ishilove:

Why are you stronging face? angry
Konji dey catch me jare. angry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Abeg keep kawyet jare. You want to come to my house and fuck_ me to death? Please I'm waiting. tongue

you must be a prostitute nawa na so babes dey fall for your ignorance Chuck bobbi
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ollah2: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
She's as intelligent as those women who give their life savings to pastors in the hope of getting married.

See why she quickly used 'wedding' as her shallow example?

I can't stop laughing bro. So many gullible folks in Nigeria. The Internet is helping some folks while the fear of "hell fire" they hear from pastors is keeping some others

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 1:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
☆I want my colors angry

You dont like blue??

Or red
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
ollah2:

I can't stop laughing bro. So many gullible folks in Nigeria. The Internet is helping some folks while the fear of "hell fire" they hear from pastors is keeping some others

I no trust anybody but God with my destiny I no go pay just say you admire them for their success and ability to bring people together from all nations while your friend has to pose naked
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by JoeBlocks(m): 1:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

you must be a prostitute nawa na so babes dey fall for your ignorance Chuck bobbi
Oh not really. One doesn't need to be a prostitute to fuck_.

Are you coming to kill me this night with fuck_? It's what I'm waiting for, don't back out. tongue
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by favourmic(m): 1:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
4nobody4every1:
Vomit it now by fire, vomit it, vomit it, vomit it , yes, by fire, by fire, by fire and let the owners of evil load carry there evil load and release my destiny by fire grin grin grin grin grin grin
grin grin grin yes fire them
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

You dont like blue??

Or red
it's just 2 cry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ollah2: 1:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
solasoulmusic:

I said it fine. I grew up going to church on Sundays as a part of my religion but the truth is I worship everyday in my way a God who has been faithful from the beginning of the year till now. Your looking for a silly justification to kill my argument why offend people on their day

Do you not fear the words in the bible

even if we were enslaved by the crooked are we not free why continue to mentally enslave yourself that the battle is between me and you.

I choose faith you choose Folly but respect my Religion make your Art

Pretty funny. You lots would have been ok if she did it on Saturday afterall you already moved church services to Sundays. So you want her to respect the things of the world while she disobeys the bible. Is the bible supposed to be the guide? If you indeed fear the words in the Bible then owambe wouldn't be extremely important to the extent of moving church services to Sundays

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by ephi123(f): 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Meanwhile they wouldn't try this with the koran oh undecided
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 1:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
it's just 2 cry

Cc Seun

Yo making an African-American Princess sad here

Buy turning off dem lights....Can yo look into it Sire? undecided

Yo feel better now....innit?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by morbeta(m): 1:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
QueenSuccubus:
grin

That photo cud mean SLAVERY as she got chains and cuffs in her hands..

It cud be the BIBLE(word of God) is her only hope..

Am surprised that we can't reason well again. You have just explained the situation and I see nothing wrong in it. God doesn't border if we worship him in nudity or not, he is concerned about our soul. Gjis body is just an earthly clothing.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Oh not really. One doesn't need to be a prostitute to fuck_.

Are you coming to kill me this night with fuck_? It's what I'm waiting for, don't back out. tongue
edit

I realise when i said testify you flowed along I meant to God's glory o holy spirit will visit you to convince you not me o
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by DedeNkem: 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
It is a beautiful art.

Those st*upid religious nuts attacking her are probably not better than her morally!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Lemonade01(m): 1:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Inkman:
I think this is supposed to depict slavery and colonization of black beautiful virgin Africa

Bible and chains
Smartest comment Ive read so far!

1 Like

Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

Cc Seun

Yo making an African-American Princess sad here

Buy turning off dem lights....Can yo look into it Sire? undecided

Yo feel better now....innit?
He is the bad guy who took them away undecided he will not fix it
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by logicab: 1:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
LorDBolton:

Those people calling her nudity unbecoming forget AFRICANS more or less dress bare-chested (males n females) it's the. Europeans (whose. Weather actually can't allow them dress like that) who came to tell us it's. Wrong.
Not entirely true as many African cultures made fabric and wore clothes. Rather, the nudity was the reality of the African slave.
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by vislabraye(m): 1:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
CertifiedNaija:
What do you think about this shoot?

Yay or Nay

http://www.certifiednaija.com/2016/12/lady-pose-nude-with-holy-bible-in-viral.html?m=1

I don't blame her nah !! She can only do this witg the bible. Let her try it with the other book. undecided
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Ishilove: 1:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
JoeBlocks:
Konji dey catch me jare. angry
Baf cold water angry
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by koxi: 1:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
I don't blame her at all...!
Try it with the Quran and watch for yourself...
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by RoyalBlak007: 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
ItzMePuffPuff:
He is the bad guy who took them away undecided he will not fix it

grin He seem lik a good guy....to me

Like a kinda "i dont give shít guy"

But that doesnt make him bad grin

He ma kinda guy cool

Maintain these colors for da main time....will ya?
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by naira4doll(m): 1:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
For those of you thinking this is right, try it with the Holy quran
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by Nobody: 1:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
RoyalBlak007:

grin He seem lik a good guy....to me

Like a kinda "i dont give shít guy"

But that doesnt make him bad grin

He ma kinda guy cool

Maintain these colors for da main time....will ya?
undecided
Re: Lady Poses Nude With The Holy Bible In Viral Photoshoot: Media React by sukkottt: 1:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheSonOfMark:

No, she's not. I might be a Christian but one with a discerning mind who appreciates art for what it is.

The photographer/visual artist is portraying religion as a chain, a leash which limits humanity in a way albeit an obscene display to jar our senses and, yes, to be controversial.

Whether I agree with the message being passed across is a different issue entirely but this is art and it's powerful.
mayne you trippin outcheaaaa. nothing you have said is correct. this right here is an esoteric masterpiece. the message is thus >>> without the word of God you are na-ked because the word of God is referred to in the bible as a GARMENT that you have to wear. no garment ? nake-dness. and secondly without the word you are in spiritual bondage. the word releases you from the bondage of the valley of shadow of death. the bondage of the valley of dry bones. so basically she is clutching firmly onto her redemption from being chained and na-ked. that redemption is the word aka the bible

its an esoteric masterpiece if i may add

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

Sex Tape Of Apostle Chris Omatsola & Princess Tamaratokoni Okpewho Leaked Online / Ogboni Frat / Limousine: Pastor Kumuyi, What They Expected Of Him Vs What He Came With (Photo)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 44
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.