Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,359 members, 7,954,467 topics. Date: Friday, 20 September 2024 at 07:37 PM

Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy (18414 Views)

FG Dumps Cattle Colonies, Asks States To Tackle Herdsmen Themselves- Daily Trust / EFCC Submits Indicting Call Logs Between Ricky Tarfa And Judges / Nse Ekpenyong Arraigned For Certificate ‘Forgery’ (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Halo22: 8:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
As a new comer on NL, pls may u guys welcome me officially....Then on Tinubu's issue, I must say that he didn't follow the experience of history of the alliance between the Hausa/Fulani and the afonjas. The history has repeated itself again. I don't want to write much but Saraki should be careful cos he z the next on the list of the Almajiris to be used and dumped. He should mind the way he visits President Buhari and his kinsmen or else, his case will be worse than that of Jagaban.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by tit(f): 8:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Halo22:
As a new comer on NL, pls may u guys welcome me officially....Then on Tinubu's issue, I must say that he didn't follow the experience of history of the alliance between the Hausa/Fulani and the afonjas. The history has repeated itself again. I don't want to write much but Saraki should be careful cos he z the next on the list of the Almajiris to be used and dumped. He should mind the way he visits President Buhari and his kinsmen or else, his case will be worse than that of Jagaban.

Welcome, Halo.
Nice writeup.
However Seriki, is my brother, we is Fulanis.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Xync(f): 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
Well, do something meaningful today. Check my signature.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Coldfeets: 8:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
sarrki:

Do I get you ? You said Saraki fought for the masses

"Conscience is an open wound only the truth can heal it" uthman Danfodio.

We need to all check our conscience if you can categorically say that Saraki is with the masses

Then I don't see Nigeria getting out if this mess soon

For a sarrki like you talking against another Saraki in this manner, then I must say that hmmmm.... something is wrong somewhere tongue

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by basic23111: 8:35pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD bless SARAKI..... He fought for the masses and now they want to persecute him....

A MAN WHO TRULY LOVES THE MASSES

modath omenka progressive01 midolian grin
so, u are praying for Nigeria politician, u must be so dump and clueless more than Bhuari
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by CioAngels(f): 8:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:
GOD bless SARAKI..... He fought for the masses and now they want to persecute him....

I beg which of the masses did he fought for? The societe generale bank staffs that died as a result of his stealing the bank money then liqudated the bank. He fought for masses for almost killing union bank that resulted to mass sacking of staff years ago. Heritage bank is towing that line of emptying the vault. He fought for the masses by collecting masses's money as salary for four year after he left as kwara state governor. I pity buhari becos his brain is over bloted now. Buhari, welcome to jonathans world then. Aisha is busy following toyin saraki rather than watch her husband closely. Politicians are Vampires.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Tarzaa(m): 9:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Can't really understand! God, the hope for the common man!
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by wadetaw202: 9:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Saraki fought for his pocket
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by engrchykae(m): 10:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
so some peple foolishly believed that pmb will prosecute saraki,a fellow fulani? for tinubu boy to head the national assembly?
many nigerians are really delusional.

1 Like

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by BerryAnny(m): 10:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

Did yhu made a mistake or yhu blindly type dizz cuz dizz must naht be yhu really.... Which masses is he fighting for?? Yhu must just returned from the Mars...

1 Like

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by ndcide(m): 10:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Where is ngeneukwenu sef?

S/he will be soon sad about this. May God not let people go the way of ngeneukwenu.

2 Likes

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Olumaeme: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Kwurupsion is fighting back from the presidency
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by bashydemy(m): 11:53pm On Dec 04, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

hahhaa fought for the masses how?

How please explain..
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by bashydemy(m): 12:00am On Dec 05, 2016
OZAOEKPE:

When the daura cow.wanted to mortgage our future with his $30b loan it waa the senate headed by SARAKI that saved me and u...
When that same cow wanted to increase the prices of data plan it was that same SARAKI that saved us.....

beef aside SARAKI has protected our interest and we have to give him credit

IN ATIKU WE TRUST

ATIKU2019

Me and you will be here when the loan will be approved by the same Saraki let's wait and see..

I think you are daft about the data issue, The presidency does not even know about the data increase.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by bashydemy(m): 12:17am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
grin grin

Tinubu dumped = saraki no more trouble..

And to know fools ever thought the FG was serious fighting corruption..

Many nigerians are fools..big ones.. grin cheesy

And you happen to be fooled for 6yrs by GEJ.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Izonpikin: 5:04am On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

And you happen to be fooled for 6yrs by GEJ.
no..when I see foolishness I speak out..i ain't no hypocrite hiding behind a leader..when gejs mistakes were glaring I cursed the hell out of him..dickson my governors is on my number one curse list...

I can not come out and yap that our leaders have not killed nigeria..only sycophants do that..
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Izonpikin: 5:28am On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

Me and you will be here when the loan will be approved by the same Saraki let's wait and see..

I think you are daft about the data issue, The presidency does not even know about the data increase.

and buhari called you on phone to tell you that the presidency knew nothing about it

Cheiii...to deceive you go easy well well... grin

1 Like

Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by RillJ(m): 8:04am On Dec 05, 2016
It all boils down to Politics. As interests shift or align, so is the focus and pursuit of government. Saraki would have been hounded to high heavens if the interests had remained the same as it was when the whole charade started.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by bashydemy(m): 8:32am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
no..when I see foolishness I speak out..i ain't no hypocrite hiding behind a leader..when gejs mistakes were glaring I cursed the hell out of him..dickson my governors is on my number one curse list...

I can not come out and yap that our leaders have not killed nigeria..only sycophants do that..

LOL but i have never seen you blame GEJ for what we are going through, Meanwhile withing your conscience you know GEJ and his useless aids got us to where we are today with the ability not to save during the oil boom..

But you always want PMB to perform magic why you and your brothers continue bombing...

Well what i like most about PMB is the silent answer meaning you can continue wailing and keep bombing your region..
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by bashydemy(m): 8:46am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
and buhari called you on phone to tell you that the presidency knew nothing about it

Cheiii...to deceive you go easy well well... grin

OMG no wonder GEJ used you guys and dumb you, He know you can't reason with your brain rather you peddle on rumor up and down hahahhaha.

Okay did Buhari call you and tell you he know about it?
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Izonpikin: 10:08am On Dec 05, 2016
bashydemy:

OMG no wonder GEJ used you guys and dumb you, He know you can't reason with your brain rather you peddle on rumor up and down hahahhaha.

Okay did Buhari call you and tell you he know about it?
the fact here is that saraki was being prosecuted because tinubu was behind it not because corruption fight was the reason..so it all comes back to our point from the start that it was all witch hunt..a glaring fact your pin size brain couldn't grasp...
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by yedidiah(m): 10:39am On Dec 05, 2016
SBG04:

This is why ignorance is very dangerous. Kanu was arrested by the DSS and charged to court for treason. We all saw the video where he was asking people to take up arms against Nigerians. He smuggled transmitters Into Nigeria illegally and was propagating hate messages, all treasonable offences by law. Treasonable offences are not bailable.
Zakzaky was detained by the DSS for no reason. They didnt charge him to court, they just kept him since 2015 for no reason. His lawyer went to court to compel the DSS to release him. The court agreed that he should be released.
People should stop dragging Buharis name I to everything. Buhari didn't write the constitution. Buhari didnt force Kanu to commit treason. Buhari didnt make treason able offences unbailable. Kanu should just shut his stinking IBO mouth and find a good lawyer to defend himself in court. He's joking if he thinks Buhari will make a phone call to set him free. Those days are over.
Zakzakky was detained for no reason. I hear you. Well, if you haven't been to Kaduna or Zaria, I would like you to know that I was born and brought up there.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by Akebe83: 10:39am On Dec 05, 2016
Atiku Abubaka Again ? Atiku will never ever rule Nigeria.
Re: Forgery: FG Dumps Fresh Police Probe Indicting Saraki, Deputy by bashydemy(m): 10:44am On Dec 05, 2016
Izonpikin:
the fact here is that saraki was being prosecuted because tinubu was behind it not because corruption fight was the reason..so it all comes back to our point from the start that it was all witch hunt..a glaring fact your pin size brain couldn't grasp...

So in your assertion saraki is not corrupt?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Mace Theft: National Assembly Committee Summons Omo-Agege, Ndume / Pandora Papers: EFCC Opens Probe Of Tinubu, Obi, Oduah, NPA Boss, Others / "Nigeria Sai Mai Lafia" - Dino Melaye Hails Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.