Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,339 members, 7,819,192 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:29 PM

It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) (6776 Views)

Politicians Have Wrecked The Country, Only God Can Save Us ―Buhari / ‘let’s Chase Out Hunger In 2019’ – Buhari’s Kinsmen Cry Out In Katsina / FG Pays Ikoyi Whistle-blower N421m; Jets Out Of The Country (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by MobileBlog: 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
A girl walked out from the clothing store naked, I am so embarrassed to tell why.
According to the witness in Logos, he saw a girl was walking on the street almost naked, and he was shocked even can't believe what he saw.
And then, he saw a woman with weird expression catching up with the girl, and drag her back to a clothing store.
 He was curious and worried at that time, and he didn’t know what to do. So he wandered around the store to see the situation.
He saw the girl leave there with clothes awkwardly soon. He entered the store and asked the shopkeeper about the thing with curiosity.
It was said that the girl answered a phone and someone invited her to get the lucky gift from MBlog. After the shopkeeper sorted out the clothes and turned back, she saw the girl walk out from the store naked. And she also said that when the girl went back to store to put on clothes, the girl also made her see a message with http://mblog.ng/logBUL?mn=225907&op=rec and she can get lucky gift via the click.
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by ademasta(m): 10:34am On Dec 04, 2016
grin

1 Like

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Fidelismaria: 11:06am On Dec 04, 2016
tongue tongue
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by enyi1: 11:08am On Dec 04, 2016
Fineman87:

Continue fooling yourself and playing second fiddle. I am yet to see a northerner promoting any southerner for president. You are a big slave. Atiku, the thief, is going nowhere. Instead let Nigeria crash into pieces.
That guy is a big idiot. Selling his future and those of his Children over a plate of porridge like the proverbial Esau. Shame on him!

1 Like

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by bbm2016(m): 11:36am On Dec 04, 2016
Nigeria won't kill us all[color=#990000][/color]
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Enahi(f): 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:
We Need a healthy President in 2019

God forbid bad thing,una time don expire.
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Atiku2019: 2:15pm On Dec 04, 2016
Enahi:

God forbid bad thing,una time don expire.

Lol your username you are from Kogi or Benue
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by jahsharon: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Who is ready to bet with me that Atiku or Abiku will never ever be President of Nigeria? I am ready to stake anything that you are also ready to stake.

1 Like

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by totorimi: 2:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Wonderful, how can these hungry looking men ever be happy to see healthy looking Nigerians, this is a deadly combination.

CAESAR
(speaking so that only ANTONY can hear) I want the men around me to be fat, healthy-looking men who sleep at night. That Cassius over there has a lean and hungry look. He thinks too much. Men like him are dangerous.

Beware of tall slim men with a hungry look....

1 Like

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by hahn(m): 3:22pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

I can help you boss run an online campaign. Send me a PM if interested
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by PaPPi1: 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
meaning this country is going no where. we are been held down by ourselves Nigeria o my God. This would be a very big mistake if this ever happens, we don't need this old...........(fill in the gap) e.g Bulgari,jonna,OBJ,Tinu,ffshit and the rest to keep rotating power between themselves. We need use the youth with fresh ideas, strength, enthusiasm, great thinks, and wisdom to pick up the mantle of leadership. We should change our mentally and start think please cause we are the once suffering it not them oooooohhh Nigerians.
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by urahara(m): 3:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

cool

You love this man so much grin.

What are ur reasons
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by cocaineaddict(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
ifex370:

God has never so wondrously blessed me the way He did this year nd am here wondering.. Whr d recession is undecided
Amen bro. Me too smiley
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by psyqs(m): 4:39pm On Dec 04, 2016
kettle84:
Atiku is a man that understands Nigeria's diversity and he has a listening ear.Atiku is educated and healthy mentally and physically.
You ppl said the same thing abt buhari
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
ifex370:

God has never so wondrously blessed me the way He did this year nd am here wondering.. Whr d recession is undecided
help me na As God don do am for you.... Na so so badluck I dey get back to back, ...
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by kettle84(m): 5:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
psyqs:
You ppl said the same thing abt buhari
we never said that about Buhari
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by slash112: 6:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
dunkem21:
Atiku2019, just oil our machines and we're good to go wink
no be una talk say buhari2015, buhari goverment go good past GEJ grin
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by SharkTank(m): 6:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
enyi1:

That guy is a big idiot. Selling his future and those of his Children over a plate of porridge like the proverbial Esau. Shame on him!

Who is this one again
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Ngokafor(f): 7:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

...you guys should stop this rubbish!!! angry
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by olacollinz(m): 8:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
Give us the pictures of their wives and children you will see how fresh they are
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by Yeligray(m): 12:22am On Dec 05, 2016
Me and my house we are greatful to God cuz He is Good all the time, he feeds us well, keeps us safe and sound. THANK YOU JESUS, I USE THE NET TO SAY "I LOVE YOU SO MUCH".
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by cjrane: 12:50am On Dec 05, 2016
Buhari has Cancer not Hunger. grin

But he is hiding his sickness from Nigerians
Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by iwatch: 3:23am On Dec 05, 2016
gypsey:
why is every one mentioning some certain particular politicians suggestively? why couldn't we vote some new, fresh, young and unbiased politicians in, instead of recycling the old and bald headed crooked ones, it's obvious they have disappointed nigerians numerous times and will disappoint again. are our youths this dumb that we are relying on the same old politicians to keep ruining our futures and our childrens future? in these days of online, enternet, facebook twitter, Google, yahoo and digital world, were people can access informations on every thing from their mobile phones. it's obvious that these crooked recycled politicians has nothing to offer nigerians. it's time the youths take control of nigeria. or just devide the whole country and every region go their way and face their fate. it's also obvious that we are not united as nigeria so what's the point of trying too hard to hold us together? even though it doesn't seem to be working.
Can't you see the shameless handles who are probably in their 20s to 30s supporting criminals. Just look at the bastard saying oil our machine and we are good to go. Look at the fool and tell me if there is any hope in this country with remnants of over distilled by products of foolery ? How can the young generation rule a country with nonentities like these who are only interested in their pockets no matter the shape of the country?

Do you think these politicians do not know that these are the loop holes they can use to undermine the efforts of well-meaning Nigerians?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: It Seems The Hunger In The Country Is Everywhere(pix) by enyi1: 4:41pm On Dec 11, 2018
cjrane:
Buhari has Cancer not Hunger. grin

But he is hiding his sickness from Nigerians
The real Buhari before the imposter from Sudan aka Jubril. He's as healthy as a thorough breed...

(1) (2) (Reply)

Cross River APC Accuses Assembly Of Receiving Bribe To Pass Ayade’s N1.3T Budget / Kaduna Government To Spend N4 Billion On Two Million Poor Citizens / Benue: Farming Communities Deserted As Herdsmen Attacks Escalate

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 27
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.