Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,836 members, 7,810,215 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 12:19 AM

Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night (1339 Views)

Love At Oyo COVID-19 Isolation Centre: Discharged Lady Goes Home With Soldier / 10 Statements Sex Starved Guys Normally Use To Woo Ladies / 10 Unbearable Ways Broke Guys Normally Treat Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night by Josephdgreat(m): 8:33am On Dec 04, 2016
It has been said that while men prefer morning $ex, (they are naturally even ready for it if you know what I mean) women will rather get it on at night.
The reasons for this might be peculiar for each woman, but there are some basic reasons that will cut across most women.
Here are 5 reasons why she might prefer to have $ex with you at night.
1. Darkness:A woman who is insecure about her body might prefer $ex in the dark and only night-time offers that. She feels freer because she does not have to worry about how she looks and this might lead to a more satisfying $exual experience.
2. Relaxing:After a very busy day, most men just want to hit the sack, but not women. Some women might prefer to have a glass of wine, surf the net or watch someTVto unwind before bed, while some will prefer to have some fun with their men. The point is, women prefer to gradually unwind before actually going to bed, and $ex can help with this.

3. Better sleep:Experts have told us that $ex makes us sleep better. For a woman who has to be up early to deal with sleep, chores, etc, it makes sense that she will have to get the best sleep she can. So, don’t be surprised when she rubs up on you for that natural ‘valium.’
4. Mood:Something about the night makes a woman a bit freer. It is not necessarily the darkness, it is the ambience, quiet, and the overall cover that the night offers. This is why intimate dates, quiet walks, heart-to-heart talks, etc always seem so much more romantic at nights. It is this feeling that makes her want to connect with you at the end the day instead of during the harsh light of day.
5. Preparedness:Compared to morning $ex, women can actually prepare for night $ex. It is not as spontaneous as just getting up in the morning and doing it. She can take a shower, spray a little perfume, and wear lingerie in preparation for some good loving.
Women feel more $exual confidence when they are prepared, as opposed to the morning when they might be worried about morning breath among other things.
Source
[url]http:/joseph9jablog..co.ke/2016/12/why-girls-always-make-love-at-night.html?m=1[/url]

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night by Rayfield: 8:40am On Dec 04, 2016
I was a Victim. All your points are Valid, Right and Correct even more. These are the Primary reasons, others are Secondary.
...Reasons Women Prefare Making-Love At Night...

2 Likes

Re: Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night by falconey(m): 8:45am On Dec 04, 2016
hmmmm Darkness

if she's gonna stay for a sleep over its a win win, she has the night,morning is mine.

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night by Nobody: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2016
Day or Night
Darkness or Light

All means nothing to me.
Nobody that really enjoyed sexual intercourse does that with eyes open. U will always close ur eyes. This means s e x in best in dark
Re: Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night by afanide: 9:18am On Dec 04, 2016
So on point.......
Re: Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night by Rozaystunna(m): 9:25am On Dec 04, 2016
They pussy ugly

1 Like

Re: Why Girls Normally Make Love At Night by Nobody: 9:28am On Dec 04, 2016
kenonze:
Day or Night
Darkness or Light

All means nothing to me.
Nobody that really enjoyed sexual intercourse does that with eyes open. U will always close ur eyes. This means s e x in best in dark

Please keep those eyes open, and pout those lips.
Yeah dats it, don't be shy.
Nothing like a good fūck with both lovers eye-balling each other jare.

(1) (Reply)

Why Do people Find It Difficult To Believe I Am Married And Even Have A Chiild? / Reasons Why Men And Women Misunderstand Each Other / Comedy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.