Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,757 members, 7,824,173 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 02:49 AM

Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? - Religion (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (14132 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 1:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Immorttal:
soo extreme for a Christian who went to service moments ago
It wasn't Information they say sometimes is Power just cause the Fool got some info that he didn't understand on another thread he decided to twist it how he likes and use it against me.. cheesy
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Am complaining cause the Data I'll have used to Watch other better things have been Wasted..

Tell me What?? As For me am Ready for you guys here on NL yes cause na here i get power pass grin

Watch other things like what? Dont you have cable? Is your phone your television? Does daddy control the remote while you pray and look for an opening to watch something else?

I know you are ready for those guys but you know i am different. Real men are bold and true to their course afterall atheism is all about self preservation and survival so why bother about what mummy feels or thinks as long as you are happy right?

I bet you are not even 20 yet as the pointers are there.

3 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:00pm On Dec 04, 2016
Seun:
A single exception to a general rule doesn't invalidate the rule. If I release a helium-filled balloon and it rises, that doesn't disprove
gravity.

EyehateGod do you understand Seuns words? Yet you claimed to have watched the video. I guess Seun watched something else or saw something you clearly missed by skipping the video so you could save your 50mb of data yet claim its over 500mb
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Oh really... What is the anointing for?? Just tell me plss

If i did you would miss it again in translation. Focus on your other Bible debunking threads you wish to open and do not forget to Tag me when you do for fair comments.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 2:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

If i did you would miss it again in translation. Focus on your other Bible debunking threads you wish to open and do not forget to Tag me when you do for fair comments.
My!! You are dodging again?? U are a coward man.. Just man Up for once!!
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

My!! You are dodging again?? U are a coward man.. Just man Up for once!!

Dodging? No!

I am saving myself the agony of having a brain puking moment as i did on your other thread and also saving you the agony of trying to understand something beyond your scope. Tag me when you open your new thread.

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Watch other things like what? Dont you have cable? Is your phone your television? Does daddy control the remote while you pray and look for an opening to watch something else?

Oh there are some good channels on YouTube that am subscribed to that i normally watch..

Oh yeah cause i have cable it means anything i wanna watch they must show it for me? undecided

I wonder what would concern my Dad with Cable talk less of Cable remote When he has his Room you think my Parent live in Face me i face you one Room like your parent did?

I know you are ready for those guys but you know i am different. Real men are bold and true to their course afterall atheism is all about self preservation and survival so why bother about what mummy feels or thinks as long as you are happy right?

I bet you are not even 20 yet as the pointers are there.
Real men don't Need PrincessEbuka to tell them What to do "Run Run Jack"...

I am conversant With my mum because i love her so it'll like we are connected to gether she feels what i feel and i feel what she feels.. I guess thats mothers love for you well something you can't relate with lipsrsealed

And like i said b4 i Wouldn't Wanna kill her i wonder how this is hard to Understand..

Even if am younger than 20 how does being young is seen as a Bad things and besides i wish i was younger than i am so i don't see what is bad in being young o is old age a virtues?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Oh there are some good channels on YouTube that am subscribed to that i normally watch..

Oh yeah cause i have cable it means anything i wanna watch they must show it for me? undecided

I wonder what would concern my Dad with Cable talk less of Cable remote When he has his Room you think my Parent live in Face me i face you one Room like your parent did?

Real men don't Need PrincessEbuka to tell them What to do "Run Run Jack"...

I am conversant With my mum because i love her so it'll like we are connected to gether she feels what i feel and i feel what she feels.. I guess thats mothers love for you well something you can't relate with lipsrsealed

And like i said b4 i Wouldn't Wanna kill her i wonder how this is hard to Understand..

So would telling your mom you are an atheist kill her? Did Seuns parents kick the bucket when he told his?

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

So would telling your mom you are an atheist kill her? Did Seuns parents kick the bucket when he told his?
Seun mum is not like my mum everyone has different Temperament...
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Dodging? No!

I am saving myself the agony of having a brain puking moment as i did on your other thread and also saving you the agony of trying to understand something beyond your scope. Tag me when you open your new thread.
Why can't u just answer the question?? U don't have an answer yet... Am already understanding your modus operandi now... Dodge questions you can't answer and then just try to talk about the person asking the question.. Nice one!! The questions still stands anyway, when u grow the balls to answer, let's here it aiite??
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Gift101(m): 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
hahn:
I was just wondering, whenever you watch a broadcast of any Christian crusade the cameramen never seem to fall under the anointing when the pastor commands the holy spirit and pushes everyone down in the congregation.

Are cameramen immune to the holy ghost?

Pastors do hold separate deliverance and anointing services with church workers. The holy spirit won't fall on them since they are busy with their various work and not mainly focusing their mind on receiving anointing from God.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 2:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Guy this is common sense... How can u compare two different parents... So because Seun's mum reacted in a particular way means every other mum will react the same way?? Nice logic

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

EyehateGod do you understand Seuns words? Yet you claimed to have watched the video. I guess Seun watched something else or saw something you clearly missed by skipping the video so you could save your 50mb of data yet claim its over 500mb
Seun didn't say He watched the Video! Oya Mr. Seun did you watch the Video? If you did can you tell me when the camera man fell cause all i saw was camera going up and the coming down do you think it would be like that if he really fell (the anointing hit him?)...
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Seun didn't say He watched the Video! Oya Mr. Seun did you watch the Video? If you did can you tell me when the camera man fell cause all i saw was camera going up and the coming down do you think it would be like that if he really fell (the anointing hit him?)...

Seun is not as careless a talker as you. He wouldnt have made that comment if he did not. Not everyone talks before they think you know?
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Why can't u just answer the question?? U don't have an answer yet... Am already understanding your modus operandi now... Dodge questions you can't answer and then just try to talk about the person asking the question.. Nice one!! The questions still stands anyway, when u grow the balls to answer, let's here it aiite??
cool good very soon you'll understand them all here on NL welcome to Nairaland bro..

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

My Bible tells me that i should open my mouth and God will fill it and that i should study to show myself approved of God a workman who needs not be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of truth.

I still choose when to speak and when not to. Lack of comprehension is a major flaw i see in you.

Open your new threads and Tag me.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Seun is not as careless a talker as you. He wouldnt have made that comment if he did not. Not everyone talks before they think you know?
Wait let him answer the Question na.. cheesy
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

Wait let him answer the Question na.. cheesy

Do you see why i say you talk before you think? This was seuns comment in respect to the video

A single exception to a general rule doesn't invalidate the rule. If I release a helium-filled balloon and it rises, that doesn't disprove gravity.

That shows he watched it unlike you when you lied that you did.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by hahn(m): 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
Gift101:

Pastors do hold separate deliverance and anointing services with church workers. The holy spirit won't fall on them since they are busy with their various work and not mainly focusing their mind on receiving anointing from God.

The holy spirit has manners. Good smiley

embarassed

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

My Bible tells me that i should open my mouth and God will fill it and that i should study to show myself approved of God a workman who needs not be ashamed but rightly dividing the word of truth.

I still choose when to speak and when not to. Lack of comprehension is a major flaw i see in you.

Open your new threads and Tag me.
U choose when to speak but apparently don't choose when to think, because your thinking faculty has failed you this time or maybe it's not your fault and it's just that there is no satisfactory answer to the question... That's why you are beating about the bush and not answering the question.
And u are saying I should tag u in my new threads but u don't want to answer a simple question now.. That doesn't even make any sense
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Do you see why i say you talk before you think? This was seuns comment in respect to the video

He might have just seen the title but wait for am make e con answer na stop shooting ya self in the legs..

That shows he watched it unlike you when you lied that you did.
You Wish..
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:29pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

U choose when to speak but apparently don't choose when to think, because your thinking faculty has failed you this time or maybe it's not your fault and it's just that there is no satisfactory answer to the question... That's why you are beating about the bush and not answering the question.
And u are saying I should tag u in my new threads but u don't want to answer a simple question now.. That doesn't even make any sense

You should reserve all this energy you are wasting here and rechannel them to the thread you said you wish to open. I have given you an answer where required and will do so again where and when required.

Open your thread and Tag me.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 2:31pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

He might have just seen the title but wait for am make e con answer na stop shooting ya self in the legs..

You Wish..

Unlike you seun has enough data and would not lie that he has over 500mb when he does not.

When and if he does respond you would then see why and how you talk before you think

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Unlike you seun has enough data and would not lie that he has over 500mb when he does not.

When and if he does respond you would then see why and how you talk before you think
Wait make hin Respond na..
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

You should reserve all this energy you are wasting here and rechannel them to the thread you said you wish to open. I have given you an answer where required and will do so again where and when required.

Open your thread and Tag me.
U know why I keep replying u... I want to see to what extent you would go to dodge the question... Every time u reply without an answer, it's confirmation that u still don't have an idea of the answer to give
U said anointing is not for good grades, more money, better jobs, better health or long life... So tell me, what is the anointing for or all the falling down is for nothing?? BTW, if u don't have an answer to the first one, try this one... Can't the holy spirit impart us without making us fall, injuring ourselves and exposing our undies??

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Seun(m): 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I noticed that the camera didn't fall out of his hand when he supposedly fell. Also, nobody else was falling. This video has nothing to do with what you were talking about. Just ignore it. However, if you search YouTube, you will find clips in which people who don't normally fall such as ushers and the cameraman, fell. When ppl were not falling down during Benny's programme, he slayed the ushers. People tend fall down when the pastor indicates that it's time for them to fall down by pushing them sharply on the head, blowing air into the microphone, or waving his coat and shouting "fire". If the cameraman is pushed, he may fall. It has nothing to do with the overwhelming presence of God that they tout.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 2:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
Seun:

I noticed that the camera didn't fall out of his hand when he supposedly fell. Also, nobody else was falling. This video has nothing to do with what you were talking about. Just ignore it. However, if you search YouTube, you will find clips in which people who don't normally fall such as ushers and the cameraman, fell. When ppl were not falling down during Benny's programme, he slayed the ushers. People tend fall down when the pastor indicates that it's time for them to fall down by pushing them sharply on the head, blowing air into the microphone, or waving their coats and shouting "fire". If the cameraman is pushed, he may fall. It has nothing to do with overwhelming presence of God that they tout.
Ok i get no one was even paying attention to Him maybe he slipped or something or just pure Hunger..
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 3:04pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Has seun not answered your question? Now you see that you talk before you think. Now you have shifted to maybe he slipped or maybe hunger yet in your first comment you claimed he did not fall.

Chai liar liar pants on fire.
I didn't notice he Fell all i saw was Camera going up and down...

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:06pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

Nice one.

Thread Closed!
Thread closed?? Nice try

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / The Revelation Which Failed To Make It To The Quran / The Third Eye: The Pineal Gland

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 67
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.