Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,894 members, 7,824,745 topics. Date: Saturday, 11 May 2024 at 04:34 PM

Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? - Religion (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? (14135 Views)

How Do You Feel When You Fall Under The Anointing / Does Using Healing Crystals Fall Under Magic, Witchcraft And Sorcery? / Six Common Things Church Camera Men Are Known For (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Thread closed?? Nice try

Abeg shift.
Is it not u again?
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 3:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Thread closed?? Nice try

It is closed. Your Atheist boss attested to the video plus suggested youtube evidence of same even though he does not believe it as being true occurrences so thread is effectively CLOSED!

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 3:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

Nice one.

Thread Closed!

A single exception to a general rule doesn't invalidate the rule. If I release a helium-filled balloon and it rises, that doesn't disprove gravity.

felixomor3:

Anybody capable of hatred is more than capable of lies.
What do you expect?
This is Irrelevant...
naijadeyhia:

Shut your mouth you lying child. I knew your lack of data made you skip the video looking for the juicy parts.
Lol I watched the Video Twice...all i saw was Camera going up and down or he just staggered.. Maybe that was the moment he fell though i wouldn't consider that a fall I'll implore you to read seun reply again just the first part..
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

This is Irrelevant...

Lol I watched the Video Twice...all i saw was Camera going up and down or he just staggered.. Maybe that was the moment he fell though i wouldn't consider that a fall I'll implore you to read seun reply again just the first part..

Swallow ur pride, mehn
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 3:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

Swallow ur pride, mehn
The pride way you give me?
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:16pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

Abeg shift.
Is it not u again?
It's u now... Remember your last comment on my thread??.. : manufacturers of cars need to move the cars to the road to be used, therefore God needs to move the earth after creating it..
I mean, what type of logic is that?? Why didn't use house instead of cars and see if your logic still holds up.. And not even considering that God is not supposed to be limited like humans.. No wonder u didn't reply again... U and that naija kid give each other lessons on the art of dodging
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

It's u now... Remember your last comment on my thread??.. : manufacturers of cars need to move the cars to the road to be used, therefore God needs to move the earth after creating it..
I mean, what type of logic is that?? Why didn't use house instead of cars and see if your logic still holds up.. And not even considering that God is not supposed to be limited like humans.. No wonder u didn't reply again... U and that naija kid give each other lessons on the art of dodging

Cars move.
Earth moves.
Houses are static.

So i should use house( according to your infantile logic)

Keep dragging yourself.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

It is closed. Your Atheist boss attested to the video plus suggested youtube evidence of same even though he does not believe it as being true occurrences so thread is effectively CLOSED!
Stop using phrases like atheist boss.. U sound like a primary school pupil. And u have still not answered my questions about the impact and process of the anointing... Why?? Still no response yet??

2 Likes

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

Cars move.
Earth moves.
Houses are static.

So i should use house( according to your infantile logic)

Keep dragging yourself.

Idiot calm down... The earth moves in an axis, cars are not restricted... And why create earth in another place only to later move it, if u could just create it in the intended place in the first place... I thought u said God is intelligent
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Idiot calm down... The earth moves in an axis, cars are not restricted... And why create earth in another place only to later move it, if u could just create it in the intended place in the first place... I thought u said God is intelligent

So what is the disadvantage of creating a car in a factory before taking it to the road?

You are the only child here, i really love as you have exposed your simple brain.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 3:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Stop using phrases like atheist boss.. U sound like a primary school pupil. And u have still not answered my questions about the impact and process of the anointing... Why?? Still no response yet??

Are you so dense upstairs not to recognize when you are being ignored for more important issues? Open your thread and Tag me. As far as i am concerned that is the more important issue.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

So what is the disadvantage of creating a car in a factory before taking it to the road?

You are the only child here, i really love as you have exposed your simple brain.
Uhm, inconvenience, fuel wastage, time saving e.t.c. if it was practicable, they would do it but it is not but God shouldn't have to struggle with those kind of problems eh...
Besides, the analogy to cars is incongruous...
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by EyeHateGod: 3:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Abeg Just shut up! YOU TALK BEFORE YOU THINK. Classical example of Youthful exuberance. For such people lying is always part of the adornment.
Repetiting the same thing on and On until you actually believe it?
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:34pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Uhm, inconvenience, fuel wastage, time saving e.t.c. if it was practicable, they would do it but it is not but God shouldn't have to struggle with those kind of problems eh...
Besides, the analogy to cars is incongruous...

This is hilarious.

I cant believe u actually just suggested that the best place to create a car is on the road.

This is unbelievable
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:37pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Are you so dense upstairs not to recognize when you are being ignored for more important issues? Open your thread and Tag me. As far as i am concerned that is the more important issue.
U have replied me five times just to say u don't want to answer my questions... That's five times u could have answered the straight forward question but u haven't... Why?? Lemme make a wild guess... U don't have an answer... Y don't u just own up, it's okay not to know all the answers...
BTW, am getting the feeling that u are infuriated... Is that because u don't have a satisfactory answer?
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:44pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

This is hilarious.

I cant believe u actually just suggested that the best place to create a car is on the road.

This is unbelievable
We are working with a God constant here... If God wanted to make a car... Where will he make it?? In the factory?? Of course not, God will not need equipment so he will just declare let there be car and there will be car where the car is needed exactly not in the factory
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 3:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

U have replied me five times just to say u don't want to answer my questions... That's five times u could have answered the straight forward question but u haven't... Why?? Lemme make a wild guess... U don't have an answer... Y don't u just own up, it's okay not to know all the answers...
BTW, am getting the feeling that u are infuriated... Is that because u don't have a satisfactory answer?

And i can keep on going. Just open your thread and tag me.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:47pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

We are working with a God constant here... If God wanted to make a car... Where will he make it?? In the factory?? Of course not, God will not need equipment so he will just declare let there be car and there will be car where the car is needed exactly not in the factory

because God now follows the dictate of your cartoon mind?

Anyway, Hehehe, i still cant get over this.
"On the road" still cracks me up.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

because God now follows the dictate of your cartoon mind?

Anyway, Hehehe, i still cant get over this.
"On the road" still cracks me up.
Wait is God not intelligent again?? So, if God needs a car in Lagos, he will first create it in Abuja...
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

And i can keep on going. Just open your thread and tag me.
I know u can... It's your most important skill, evading questions u have no answer to, it's been how many hours now and still no answer??
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Wait is God not intelligent again?? So, if God needs a car in Lagos, he will first create it in Abuja...

He is supreme mehn.
He can even put in California.

He is not your subject.

You r still tickling me. Lol

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

He is supreme mehn.
He can even put in California.

He is not your subject.

You r still tickling me. Lol
i
That means he's not intelligent... Lemme see if u are intelligent... If u had the power to create a car out of nothing and u are in the desert and need to go to Abuja... Where would u create the car??
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 3:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:
i
T[b]hat means he's not intelligent[/b] ... Lemme see if u are intelligent... If u had the power to create a car out of nothing and u are in the desert and need to go to Abuja... Where would u create the car??

Fallacy of illogical conclusion.
For the umpteenth time
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 3:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

Fallacy of illogical conclusion.
For the umpteenth time
Lols... That's your comeback?? I have the power to create something I need in the place I need it, but I now choose to Crete create it miles away from the place I need it... Is that intelligent... Plsss show me how this is illogical
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by hopefulLandlord: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Hehehehehehehehe
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 4:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

Lols... That's your comeback?? I have the power to create something I need in the place I need it, but I now choose to Crete create it miles away from the place I need it... Is that intelligent... Plsss show me how this is illogical

If i have unlimited power and I also created time, how is it a problem?

Ur brain is still opening.
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Nobody: 4:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
foladara777:

I know u can... It's your most important skill, evading questions u have no answer to, it's been how many hours now and still no answer??

Its been how many hours now and we are yet to see the ridiculing of the Bible you so proudly declared earlier and yet to see these your other threads. Get busy abeg and Tag me when done

1 Like

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by felixomor3: 4:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
naijadeyhia:

Its been how many hours now and we are yet to see the ridiculing of the Bible you so proudly declared earlier and yet to see these your other threads. Get busy abeg and Tag me when done
As in eh
Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by Seun(m): 4:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
EyeHateGod:

I didn't notice he Fell all i saw was Camera going up and down...
We don't really know whether he fell or not, so you're not wrong. And a single case doesn't change the fact that they don't normally fall.

3 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Why Don't Camera Men Fall Under The Anointing? by foladara777(m): 4:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
felixomor3:

If i have unlimited power and I also created time, how is it a problem?

Ur brain is still opening.
Lols... So God just created earth in another place for no reason at all... So god acts without purpose??

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

Spiritual Reasons And Solutions For Delay in Marriage Among Christian Singles / Has Noah's Ark Been Discovered? / T.B Joshua Predicted The Nigeria Floods

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 55
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.