Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,778 members, 7,810,026 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 06:55 PM

Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. (4573 Views)

2019: Mind Your Business - Tinubu To Obasanjo / Tinubu To Obasanjo, IBB: Join Retirees’ Club / Tinubu To Atiku: Why I Can't Support Your 2019 Presidential Ambition (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 1:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

SouthSouth does not need the misery of the SouthEast. They could as well be a country of their own, while the SE remain trapped inside Nigeria without the cooperation of the SS.

Frankly put, you need them , they don't need you. A prosperous NigerDelta can have Igbo immigrants working for them like the Fillipinos in Qatar or UAE.

Let the Igbo man resolve his own problems and stop putting his problems on the SS while blackmailing the SW because of jealousy over a position they hoped to have occupied and still scheming to occupy with the same Northern enemy they keep preaching to the rest of the South.

Well am sorry for u because we are already one ...is now to late to separate south east from south south.

u guys are now alone

U guys are not with the north neither are u with south esst and south south.

So leave us out ur misery

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by kettle84(m): 1:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

The text in bold is what the rest of Nigeria already knows about the Igbo. You are controlled by your immense hatred, so you lack any meaningful direction.

With your hatred, you continue to serve the meaningful purpose of others.

The hated gworo-chewing Buhari is now loved by his hated Igbo. You stand for nothing but hate, so you remain malleable.

I still remember how most of you rejoiced like slaves whose master has finally given them a cup of water to share, upon learning of the visit of the SouthEast caucus to the president. News that a Fulani president might be making overtures of support to the SouthEast was received with pomp.

These are the same people who continue to berate the SouthWest for forging an alliance with the North, while blackmailing the SouthSouth from forging same NorthSouth alliance.

IGBO - I Go Before Others.

The only North-South alliance the Igbos want is one where only the Igbos benefit as the Southern representative of such alliance.

You exposed your insincerity by your own actions. Now the rest of the South knows you better.

Sai Buhari!
you accuse igbos of hating you. Ask yourself if you love igbos to deserve the love of igbos.

you people hated Jonathan because he loved igbos.

how do you deserve love from those you hate.Yoruba I am asking you people weather it is right for igbos to continue to love you will you continue to stab and hate them since the days of Awolowo.

6 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by StOla: 1:56pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Well am sorry for u because we are already one ...is now to late to separate south east from south south.

u guys are now alone

U guys are not with the north neither are u with south esst and south south.

So leave us out ur misery

You know the SW can stand on its own so does not need any multicultural country that would be beset with the same troubles of Nigeria.

A beggar must always beg to be helped. That is the condition of the SouthEast. I have already implored the SS to let you be immigrant workers in a NigerDelta nation if it so happens, like the fillipinos in Qatar or UAE.

You need them because you can't stand alone, they don't need you. Anything apart from my suggestion would be a case of not knowing ones worth, a mistake I doubt the SS would make with your already notorious antecedents.
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by SillyMods: 1:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:
I Stand With The Great Jagaban Borgu.....

A King in the Nigerian Political Climate....

Respect To You Sir

Dead on arrival.

Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu.
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by StOla: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
kettle84:
you accuse igbos of hating you. Ask yourself if you love igbos to deserve the love of igbos.

you people hated Jonathan because he loved igbos.

how do you deserve love from those you hate.Yoruba I am asking you people weather it is right for igbos to continue to love you will you continue to stab and hate them since the days of Awolowo.

Since time immemorial, the Igbo man has wrongly assumed the rest of the world was created to serve him.
If not, how did the Igbo man earn a fictional trust that is always betrayed by others?

Jonathan won an election in the SouthWest and lost a re-election for being an ineffectual buffoon. The SE claimed the same Jonathan didn't do anything for the region, but would still vote for him. Why? Because they didn't want a Fulani president, so they would rather have a failed president.
Even the SouthSouth already knows Jonathan was the worst the region could offer, but just had to support their son.

So Igbos, the world does not revolve around you as to have been the reason why Jonathan failed to win re-election. There are other important factors to consider over mundane emotions.

Can you tell me why the average Igboman hates Tinubu?
What is his significance to the SE that he commands such vile hate when he doesn't even have any political business with the SE?
Did Tinubu sack Igbo civil servants in Lagos State while he was governor?
Did he deny them promotions?
Has he not been very charitable to the many Igbos that have come in contact with him?
So why this obsessive hatred for a man who does not even know he is being hated?

Ans: Because what you do not have, you will hate until you have it too.
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by TheEastActivist: 2:03pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

You know the SW can stand on its own so does not need any multicultural country that would be beset with the same troubles of Nigeria.

Tales of moonlight... grin

The north hasn't stand on his own and it will be the sw that will stand??
When you start drumming self determination we will take you serious...
For now let it be like an online wishful thought born out of banta...lol cheesy

No oil, no coal, no gas, no arable land, brown roofs everywhere, no indigenous industry the ones there are producing gum, sweet and busicuit.

The day Yoruba will drum about self determination is the day Nigeria will let them go....

Even sanusi the current emir of kano summarized everything in one of his article titled "the Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria" hahaha...

Go and watch as Lagos ports get deserted for our common good when you decide to stand alone.

Even hope you know ogba people are the people that owns Lagos and are not Yorubas... grin

6 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:07pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

No oil, no coal, no gas, no arable land, brown roofs everywhere, no indigenous industry the ones there are producing gum, sweet and busicuit.

The day Yoruba will drum about self determination is the day Nigeria will let them go....

Even sanusi the sultan of Sokoto summarized everything in one of his article titled "the Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria" hahaha...

Go and watch as your ports get deserted for our common good when you decide to stand alone.

U don finish this talk

Thank u one more time

They don't have anything

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by StOla: 2:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Even sanusi the sultan of Sokoto summarized everything in one of his article titled "the Yorubas are the problem of Nigeria" hahaha...

Go and watch as your ports get deserted for our common good when you decide to stand alone.

When Sanusi became a Sultan in your mind, then I know I am talking to an empty head.

Yet with the bolded lies, the average Emeka has just told his father he is going to Ondo or Ogun or Lagos or Ibadan to go and make it in life like uncle Chibuzor.

Ondo has been enjoying its oil and Lagos has just started to enjoy its own, yet so prosperous without the oil.

No arable land for a region famed for agriculture?
You must think we are talking of the erosion plagued SouthEast.

As for ports in the South, let the South East fly in all its goods when they get their landlocked country. You forget that a beggar has no choice. Let us also see who will buy the goods imported. Then your arrogance will turn to pleas.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by TheEastActivist: 2:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

U don finish this talk

Thank u one more time

They don't have anything

Dear you are welcome once again... wink
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Atiku2019: 2:17pm On Dec 04, 2016
SillyMods:
Dead on arrival.
Tinubu is APC and APC is Tinubu.

grin grin Bros I no wan Laugh abeg cheesy
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Nobody: 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
NA WASH
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by kettle84(m): 2:18pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

Since time immemorial, the Igbo man has wrongly assumed the rest of the world was created to serve him.
If not, how did the Igbo man earn a fictional trust that is always betrayed by others?

Jonathan won an election in the SouthWest and lost a re-election for being an ineffectual buffoon. The SE claimed the same Jonathan didn't do anything for the region, but would still vote for him. Why? Because they didn't want a Fulani president, so they would rather have a failed president.
Even the SouthSouth already knows Jonathan was the worst the region could offer, but just had to support their son.

So Igbos, the world does not revolve around you as to have been the reason why Jonathan failed to win re-election. There are other important factors to consider over mundane emotions.

What is his significance to the SE that he commands such vile hate when he doesn't even have any political business with the SE?
Has he not been very charitable to the many Igbos that have come in contact with him?
So why this obsessive hatred for a man who does not even know he is being hated?

you people don't understand igbos.

Jonathan wasn't igbo yet igbos supported him.

in 1976 igbos voted massively for shagari and he won.

igbos voted overwhelmingly for umar yar Adua and he won.

igbos voted for Obj and he won.

igbos voted massively for MKO Abiola and he won in 1993.

so you can see that you people wake up and accuss igbos unjustly.

Igbos didn't vote for Buhari because he lack the educational qualifications and track record of successful leadership. he failed in 1984 and brought the country to recession and he has done it again in 2015 due to the intense SW propaganda against Jonathan that Nigerians fell for. TINUBU is not known outside SW. I don't know how you came to the conclusion that igbos hate him.

TINUBU is hated by his APC members from other parts of Nigeria who don't like his selfish boring demands to influence others.

TINUBU is not a political office holder.He deserve no outstanding recognition.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by TheEastActivist: 2:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
[s]
StOla:

When Sanusi became a Sultan in your mind, then I know I am talking to an empty head.

Yet with the bolded lies, the average Emeka has just told his father he is going to Ondo or Ogun or Lagos or Ibadan to go and make it in life like uncle Chibuzor.

Ondo has been enjoying its oil and Lagos has just started to enjoy its own, yet so prosperous without the oil.

As for ports in the South, let the South East fly in all its goods when they get their landlocked country. You forget that a beggar has no choice. Let us also see who will buy the goods imported. Then your arrogance will turn to pleas.
[/s]
Baba stop wailing...
When are you declaring oodua Republic? grin

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by SillyMods: 2:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
Atiku2019:

grin grin Bros I no wan Laugh abeg cheesy

Wait and see. Dem never born person wey go suspend Tinubu for APC.
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by SharkTank(m): 2:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:
[s]

As for ports in the South, let the South East fly in all its goods when they get their landlocked country. You forget that a beggar has no choice. Let us also see who will buy the goods imported. Then your arrogance will turn to pleas. [/b]

Gibberish of a drowning region. Your evil has caught up with you.

When it comes to Nigerian politics, they are 2 power blocs
The North West-North East axis and the South South-South East axis. Yorubas are political orphans and errand boys. The North West-North East use Tinubu, Fashola and Fayemi as errand boys and the South South-South East axis use Fayose and Fani Kayode for hatchet jobs

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by TheEastActivist: 2:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

Reason why tinubu is hated mostly by Igbos
Eastactivist:
Many people seems curious, why many seem confused why BAT is profusely attacked and it amazes me why some people either forgets so easily or they intentionally feign ignorance.

Meanwhile, I have drawn 3 hot conclusions why tinubu attracts such hostility.

1. He is a criminal and yet revered as a leader in Yoruba land.

One tends to wonder why the same set of people who accuse other non-ethnicity of supporting corrupt people who have not been declared guilty by the law court but by their speculation originating from the figment of their brain will turn to worship and Revere the most corrupt drug baron while according to him much undeserved respect and addressing him as their leader. grin
In a saner clime I personally believe that such person(s) will be lavishing in a sophisticated prison or facing capital punishment but Alas in Nigeria, where mediocrity is the hallmark, they are revered as leader yet dictate for us who will be our representative in various political position. What an insolence to our ethics and general morals as patriots. undecided
He really needs to be told who he really is and where he belongs. A petty rogue confusing petty minded people. Kuje homecoming !! grin

2. Buhari was the product of his political sectional miscalculation.

More often people tend to bypasse buhari to vent out anger on tinubu. I came to wonder why such hostility, but the reason is not farfetched, the cluelessness, egocentric and foolishness of one man put Nigeria in this present mess and is not out of place when you see the attack arrows flying towards tinubu direction.

Buhari is already the president and the citizens have less to do but to be patriotic BC even the Bible admonishes us to respect and pray for our leaders. Buhari is the president and a leader, people really have less option but to make corrections of their mistake when next another opportunity comes by for a leader to be elected again.2019 shocked

In the whole drama, it just boils down to tinubu the orchestrator of Nigeria present predicament and he deserves any hostility that basically comes his way. #NoPeaceForTheWicked cheesy

3. He is the center or institution of the yorubas.

When the Yoruba tribalist and jingoist go on an insulting spree on the consciousness of other non-etnicities be you found in the north, east or south-south. It is Easy to get back to them through attacking their center of pride. This is barely because as we are meant to believe that tinubu was unnecessarily accorded a "Yoruba institution" thus the reason why people(Yoruba haters) tends to be hostile to tinubu, the very central institution that unites the Yorubas as they say. Meanwhile ondo people that I've discussed with said they hate him though. grin

Meanwhile the funny part is how silly tinubu looked when he rushed with a speed of thought to congratulate aketi, he didn't just stop there but did the same for buhari after acknowledging his political prowess over southwest and according to his person with his own mouth drawn in writing the national leader of APC grin
But Who ask him?? grin

Wow!! Well buhari not to disgrace his little boy decided to reply him in kind by hailing him but behind the screen people knows what lies.
Carrot and stick approach in full regalia grin

I will drop my pen here while you add yours through the comment box and please as usual pardon my grammar wink

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by HtwoOw: 2:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:
See the miserable and emotional South lamenting over Tinubu matter. The broken backbones that couldn't carry a clueless kindergarten president that relied on them.

When you're driven by hate, you continue to lack direction.

My joy is that their hate has now even driven them to love Buhari.

Sai Buhari!

They love Fayose and Trump grin
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

Trash again..oh my God

Igbo's are every where even Somali and Syria..

DAT is wat makes Igbo's very popular.. U don't become popular or make gains by staying in ur brown roof republic ..u have to travel out

Igbos are businss oriented people so they dont have to stay one place

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by kettle84(m): 2:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

A beggar must always beg to be helped. That is the condition of the SouthEast. I have already implored the SS to let you be immigrant workers in a NigerDelta nation if it so happens, like the fillipinos in Qatar or UAE.

You need them because you can't stand alone, they don't need you. Anything apart from my suggestion would be a case of not knowing ones worth, a mistake I doubt the SS would make with your already notorious antecedents.
if you can stay alone, you would have been campaigning to be alone instead of fighting and castigating those who want to build a decent civilization since 1967.

5 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by TheEastActivist: 2:36pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Trash again..oh my God

DAT is wat makes Igbo's very popular.. U don't become popular or make gains by staying in ur brown roof republic ..u have to travel out

You dey mind that one cheesy
He is just confused as APC and tinubu... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by StOla: 2:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

They love Fayose and Trump grin

They claimed Obama gave them Buhari so Biafrans gave the Democrats a shocking defeat to Trump.

Unfortunately for them, Trump rewarded them for their votes and gave them Adebayo Ogunlesi.

Despite all their fictional hard work to install a Trump presidency, plus the felicitations and congratulations by the different 355 Igbo hamlets of the SouthEast, Trump rewards them with a Yoruba man that did not have his tribe offer congratulations as were derided by the Igbos.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by totorimi: 2:43pm On Dec 04, 2016
If Tinubu is not careful his sins in Lagos state will be opened up and he will be sent to jail. He should just accept the fate that has befallen him and keep quiet throughout the duration of this government else he will be roundly and squarely dealt with,
He has romanced with the government so they know his secrets, he had better be guided accordingly and never take bubu's old age for stupidity he can still destroy if need be.

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by bolinxman: 2:45pm On Dec 04, 2016
They should go ahead with their suspension, Buhari/APC cannot be in power forever.
Where are the likes of Gulak,Okupe and Obanikoro today? what is their political value/influence now?
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by StOla: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Trash again..oh my God

That is why you need Nigeria most, or would go only if you can beg the SS to tag along.

I already asked your compatriot who would buy all the goods imported by the SE, even after boycotting all the SW and SS ports and have the goods flown in to punish Nigeria and deny her port earnings.

Who exactly will buy the same quantity of goods a typical Igbo man now imports in Nigeria, in the then landlocked country of the South East?

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by HtwoOw: 2:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

They claimed Obama gave them Buhari so Biafrans gave the Democrats a shocking defeat to Trump.

Unfortunately for them, Trump rewarded them for their votes and gave them Adebayo Ogunlesi.

Despite all their fictional hard work to install a Trump presidency, plus the felicitations and congratulations by the different 355 Igbo hamlets of the SouthEast, Trump rewards them with a Yoruba man that did not have his tribe offer congratulations as were derided by the Igbos.

They also said thier prayers crashed Mark Zuckerberg's stock grin

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:48pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

U and who they talk about Donald trump here

We are still discussing about the use and dump south west grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by StOla: 2:49pm On Dec 04, 2016
HtwoOw:

They also said thier prayers crashed Mark Zuckerberg's stock grin

May we not merit the wrath of Chukwu Akuko Alabama.

Where was Chukwu Alakuko when Biafrans were losing the war? He was drunk on palm wine.

It took a courageous Effiong to end the war. If not for Effiong whose own region was already under federal control, the Igbos might have become extinct like the dinosaurs. Only the Ojukwu family of Abidjan would have been the only living evidence of the Igbo tribe.

1 Like

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Godprotectigbo2(f): 2:51pm On Dec 04, 2016
StOla:

That is why you need Nigeria most, or would go only if you can beg the SS to tag along.

I already asked your compatriot who would buy all the goods improted by the SE, even after boycotting all the SW and SS ports and have the goods flown in to punish Nigeria and deny her port earnings.

Who exactly will buy the same quantity of goods a typical Igbo man now imports in Nigeria, in the then landlocked country of the South East?

Guy am with one Nigeria since so don't talk trash.

Igbo's are everywhere so don't think they are only in ur brown roof republic

Being a good business person u have to be every where

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by StOla: 2:52pm On Dec 04, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Guy am with one Nigeria since so don't talk trash.

Igbo's are everywhere so don't think they are one in ur brown roof republic

Being a good business person u have to be every where

Thank God you be business person wey sabi im way.
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by bolinxman: 2:55pm On Dec 04, 2016
totorimi:
If Tinubu is not careful his sins in Lagos state will be opened up and he will be sent to jail. He should just accept the fate that has befallen him and keep quiet throughout the duration of this government else he will be roundly and squarely dealt with,
He has romanced with the government so they know his secrets, he had better be guided accordingly and never take bubu's old age for stupidity he can still destroy if need be.
You will be a witness for Tinubu's trial? SaintBuhari should start with his ministers.
Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by Vanessa88(f): 3:13pm On Dec 04, 2016
Tinubu should know that he is now standing on his own now "Oyo"

2 Likes

Re: Tinubu To Be Suspended By APC. by snezBaba: 3:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
Report reaching Kingston dome and all the gala Hawkers are already masturvating here grin...The Fear of yoruba is the beginning of...... Kingston dome kor Princeton dome ni

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Buhari Shuns Osinbajo's Christian Engagement for Muslim Wedding of Dangote / Gov. Ugwuanyi Presents N169.56 Billion 2020 Budget Proposal / Unknown Gun Men Kidnapped Suspected Police Officer At Nnewi- Pics

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 101
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.