Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,194,191 members, 7,953,682 topics. Date: Thursday, 19 September 2024 at 11:07 PM

2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate (4590 Views)

10 Reasons Why PDP May Win The Governorship Election In Ekiti State / Pick Sule Lamido As Your Presidential Candidate - Femi Aribisala Advises PDP / PDP Settles For Atiku & Fayose As Presidential Candidate & VP Respectively - SR (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:
[s][/s]

grin

E pain the weyre. You were spamming the forum with your foolishness, insulting everyone but now doing the ojukwu style. Shame on you.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:20pm On Dec 04, 2016
Many are crazy few are trolling cheesy

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 7:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Ignore the guy... that's the best way to punish his type... let him wail uncontrollably cheesy

The guy is even following me now
A certified troll grin

flat.head, I am following you to counter your lies and return any of your insults to my people. You have been throwing insult around everywhere with your several handles. You can switch to your other miserable handles.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:23pm On Dec 04, 2016
Am happy am now an employer of labour... cheesy
A.k.a minister of employment grin

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by SharkTank(m): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

Ignore the guy... that's the best way to punish his type... let him wail uncontrollably cheesy

The guy is even following me now
A certified troll grin

Lmfao. Seriously? He wants to introduce his afonja sister to you for marriage grin angry

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

flat.head, I am following you to counter your lies and return any of your insults to my people. You have been throwing insult around everywhere with your several handles. You can switch to your other miserable handles.

Ofonja one thing I know for sure now is DAT u ofonjas have say again

U compian of Igbo's trooping ur brown roof republic then again u forget DAT there is plenty if ur people in Igbo land selling agbo medicine to make a living

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by TheEastActivist: 7:26pm On Dec 04, 2016
SharkTank:

Lmfao. Seriously? He wants to introduce his afonja sister to you for marriage grin angry

You can imagine.. he wants me to bleep her smelly puss*y and give her some identity but I can't contaminate myself with afonja NEVER... grin

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:28pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

Let me remind u one more time that Igbo's are every where even in somali..

So don't feel stupid because u c Igbo's in ur brown roof republic

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by Godprotectigbo2(f): 7:30pm On Dec 04, 2016
It sucks to b ofonja this time around

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by SharkTank(m): 7:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
TheEastActivist:

You can imagine.. he wants me to bleep her smelly puss*y and give her some identity but I can't contaminate myself with afonja NEVER... grin

Lmfao

3 Likes 1 Share

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by omofunaab(m): 7:57pm On Dec 04, 2016
madcollynzo:

leave this thread for them bro, can't you see the numbers of lies they have created on this thread just to massage their egos.

the guy you quoted is very delusional, his hatred for tinubu will consume him insha Allah.

today he will be shouting biafra, tommorow na atiku, now he wants igbos back in APC.

isn't it funny that, they are still the same people calling yorubas double mouth, slave etc.

it's good to see that they have renewed their love for the Hausa Fulani .

I wish them well sha

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 2:11am On Dec 05, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Let me remind u one more time that Igbo's are every where even in somali..

So don't feel stupid because u c Igbo's in ur brown roof republic

Look at this dirty thing posing as a female cos of shame. You are the stupid one for spewing this meaningless trash filled with errors. I am not your set, go meet them at the kiddies section.

1 Like

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 2:13am On Dec 05, 2016
Godprotectigbo2:

Ofonja one thing I know for sure now is DAT u ofonjas have say again

U compian of Igbo's trooping ur brown roof republic then again u forget DAT there is plenty if ur people in Igbo land selling agbo medicine to make a living

This hair chested thing cant even spell well. So you want to compare the numbers of flaathead criminals in the SW with the mininal nos of Yorubas in your cursed erosion ravaged enclave. You are a kid and have nothing in that your f.lathead. Sucks to be you.

2 Likes

Re: 2019: PDP May Field Jonathan Or Lamido As Presidential Candidate by madcollynzo: 2:14am On Dec 05, 2016
omofunaab:

leave this thread for them bro, can't you see the numbers of lies they have created on this thread just to massage their egos.

the guy you quoted is very delusional, his hatred for tinubu will consume him insha Allah.

today he will be shouting biafra, tommorow na atiku, now he wants igbos back in APC.

isn't it funny that, they are still the same people calling yorubas double mouth, slave etc.

it's good to see that they have renewed their love for the Hausa Fulani .

I wish them well sha

They are all delusional miscreant without shame. The mofo is even proud of his foolishness, slaves that are even proud of their slavery. Pathetic

2 Likes

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

See The Look Obiano Gave 2 Peter Obi As They Exchanged Greetings At A Wedding(pi / What President Buhari’s Personal Doctor Told Me Last Night – Garba Shehu / The SE And SS Will Vote Atiku

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.