Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,147 members, 7,818,442 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor - Politics - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor (2046 Views)

Fatima Ganduje And Idris Abolaji Ajimobi's White Wedding Photos / El-Rufai At Idris Ajimobi And Fatima Ganduje’s Wedding (Photos) / Meet Fatima Ganduje, The Prettiest Governor's Daughter In Nigeria (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by 247frolicboss(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016
Fatima Abdullahi Ganduje is just not another pretty face, the daughter of Kano State Governor, Dr Abdullahi Umar Ganduje, is a First Class graduate of the American University of Nigeria, Yola, Adamawa State. The human rights activist is the founder of Let's Talk Humanity, a Non-Government Organization, devoted to providing educational services to children, disabled and impaired; youth education and women empowerment.

http://www.newshelm.com/2016/12/photos-meet-fatima-lovely-daughter-of.html

cc lalasticlala

Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by 247frolicboss(m): 5:27pm On Dec 04, 2016

Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by Ayodeleseyi65(m): 5:33pm On Dec 04, 2016
From My Own Perspection, She Is Beautiful From The Inside

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by Mologi(m): 5:38pm On Dec 04, 2016
Is she preparing to visit the moon?

1 Like

Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by Godprotectigbo2(f): 5:40pm On Dec 04, 2016
grin
Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by Namady(m): 5:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
She's cute kiss. But my gf is cuter grin grin kiss
Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by Atiku2019: 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
She's Pretty.......

Sarrki how far? wink
Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by tjfulloption(m): 5:59pm On Dec 04, 2016
FATIMA gimme love oh
Na you dey catch my shot oh
For your sake I dey come KANO oh
We go drive around for my TOYOTA oh
Baby Pana
They say you like SHAWARMA oh
I get SHAWARMA SHOP oh
Baby pana
anywhere that you go
I will follow you dey go
Baby Pana
They say you like DENKELI
I get big DENKELI
Baby Pana
My love for you will never die, never die
Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa
Baby you too sweet fajaba
My baby dance to the lagbaja
I go take you to gwagwalada
Iffa iffa oh baby iffa iffa
Baby you too sweet fajaba
My baby dance do the lagbaja
Let me take you to gwagwalada

ABEG WHO HAS HER CONTACT SHOULD HELP ME WITH IT. AM GOING STRAIGHT TO KANO STATE.
Re: Meet Fatima, The Lovely Daughter Of Kano State Governor by SoNature(m): 6:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
For the first time, I will join my Yoruba friends to ask: who she EPP?

(1) (Reply)

Nigerian Police Make 9.1 Billion From Igbo Land / Open Letter Facts!!! Is President Buhari Truly Dead? / This Picture Of Acting President Osibanjo And Fashola Will Make You Think Twice.

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 9
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.