Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,853 members, 7,810,280 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 05:04 AM

I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken (7966 Views)

I Gave Him Hot Sex, My Salaries, Yet He Cheated With Bread & Beans Seller - Lady / "I Slept With This Lady, She Demanded For N200k But I Gave Her N20k" - Man Says / "I Gave Him All My Heart And He Did This To Me" -Heartbroken Lady Laments. PICS (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 04, 2016
majestique:

the last time he picked my call, he told me he was at his sister's place. after then I tried calling but he wasn't picking. I am not trying to paint a bad picture of him, not at all. neither am I calling myself a perfect person but the fact that he is not communicating when he's always online says a lot. going over to his house will only humiliate me and make me look cheap.

Well, you know how we guys can be at times, I would sulk too if my gf is too busy to have my time. We guys need attention too.
I understand that as a lady, you've got your personal pride and *ish like that, but it seems you both have come a long way.
It would be a shame to call it quits like dat over some unreplied calls and chats.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by daben1(m): 10:25pm On Dec 04, 2016
Benita27:
Is obvious he has ended the relationship. And from your previous thread, this dude in question doesn't love you, if you're holding on hoping for a miracle to happen cos you're head over heels in love with him, i'm sorry to say this...it isn't going to happen.
Block him and cry as much as you can, it helps.

Move on, he doesn't deserve you. A better guy will definitely come your way.
Sorry dear!.
keep deceiving her
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by csamii: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Give the man some space jor! This is the outcome of trying to over-please a guy not knowing that you're trying to suffocate him.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Opakan2: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
Op pele..

I have gum incase you need
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 11:12pm On Dec 04, 2016
cry
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by majestique(f): 8:01am On Dec 05, 2016
pussyAvenger:
na so guy....for a guy to switch off like dat means she don Bleep up tire....onli a woman will make u feel bad for doing the right thing....see as she come here they seek cheap sympathy

like I wrote earlier, I am not looking for cheap sympathy but if the sympathy will help me heal quickly so be it. this story is very long that if I have to write it out here I'd be writing a novel. he's not a bad person neither am I a perfect person. the problem is that little things offend him and instead of talking it out he goes silent on me. the first time lasted a month, another one lasted three weeks, yet another and another. the first time it happened, he came back after one month to tell me that he was only punishing me for not picking his call even though I told him I wasn't close to my phone when he called. another time he wanted money for something not so important and I also wanted to use my money for something important so I asked him to wait but he got angry and refused to talk to me. he relocated to Lagos just two months ago and since then I have been trying my best to visit him over the weekend and sometimes during weekdays after work just to see how he's doing. if I have done something to offend him all he needed to do was to tell me and I would apologize but he refused to say anything. the last time I offended him was when we had an appointment and I didn't make it. he didn't talk to me for 4 days. it took the intervention of his friend (that was after several calls and messages that he didn't respond to) before he forgave me. the painful part is that I sent away guys who are ready for marriage because of him even though I never told him so as not to scare him or belittle him but now...he's making me look like a desperado.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by fairygeh(f): 7:30am On Dec 08, 2016
majestique:

like I wrote earlier, I am not looking for cheap sympathy but if the sympathy will help me heal quickly so be it. this story is very long that if I have to write it out here I'd be writing a novel. he's not a bad person neither am I a perfect person. the problem is that little things offend him and instead of talking it out he goes silent on me. the first time lasted a month, another one lasted three weeks, yet another and another. the first time it happened, he came back after one month to tell me that he was only punishing me for not picking his call even though I told him I wasn't close to my phone when he called. another time he wanted money for something not so important and I also wanted to use my money for something important so I asked him to wait but he got angry and refused to talk to me. he relocated to Lagos just two months ago and since then I have been trying my best to visit him over the weekend and sometimes during weekdays after work just to see how he's doing. if I have done something to offend him all he needed to do was to tell me and I would apologize but he refused to say anything. the last time I offended him was when we had an appointment and I didn't make it. he didn't talk to me for 4 days. it took the intervention of his friend (that was after several calls and messages that he didn't respond to) before he forgave me. the painful part is that I sent away guys who are ready for marriage because of him even though I never told him so as not to scare him or belittle him but now...he's making me look like a desperado.
Sweetheart, I know you are in love with this guy, I can relate to all this ,but forget him,its not worth it.okay let's even assume h you guys make up this time around again and you somehow get married,do you wanna spend the rest of your life apologising for every wrong you do.its gonna get tiring, my dear
.Truth is your guy is battling with something inside,probably has low self- esteem.he sees you as bigger financially as you are working and all.
Kindly move on,its hard I know,but it's for your own good and although you might feel dejected.now,one day you are gonna thank God you made that decision. You do not deserve to be treated like this by any man. His loss if you ask me.and dont also forget that karma is a B I T C H wink

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by LadyJul(f): 9:45am On Dec 08, 2016
majestique:

I went through ur other thread and what I can say is dat u really loved this guy... U so love him to the point that u got so desperate for his love... My dear I know the truth is bitter but u just have to accept it and move on with your life... Dat guy doesn't love you at all.... He's just playing with ur emotions....I felt so bad for you after going through ur other post and reading ur chat...just imagine d silly excuses he brings just to keep malice with you for weeks... U better move on with your life and forget about him before it becomes too late

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 10:13am On Dec 08, 2016
That dude is wicked tho. He was even sending random BCs to her just to let her know he sees those messages. Too bad

Nma27:
Block and delete Asap... Move on to better things
What's this one saying? undecided

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
That dude is wicked tho. He was even sending random BCs to her just to let her know he sees those messages. Too bad

What's this one saying? undecided
eeeeem what's so difficult to understand in my post huh
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by schumastic(m): 12:22pm On Dec 08, 2016
Benita27:
Very good that you didn't go to his place, treating you this way is enough humiliation, he should go to hell joor!, what nonsense!.

YOU BELIEVE A GUY WOULD JUST WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND START ACTING THIS WAY, ASK OP WHAT SHE DID WRONG TO HIM..THERE ARE GUYS WHO WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR PARTNER BUT WILL DECIDE TO KEEP MUTE RATHER THAN RESOLVE IT CUS IS NOT THE FIRST, SECOND OR THIRD TIME THEIR PARTNER IS TRYING SUCH..THERE ARE THREE SIDES TO A STORY, THAT OF THE OP, HER MAN AND THE TRUTH AND SO FAR ALL WHAT WE HAVE HEARD IS THAT OF THE OP.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 12:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nma27:
eeeeem what's so difficult to understand in my post huh
go and read your last post again
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
schumastic:

YOU BELIEVE A GUY WOULD JUST WAKE UP ONE MORNING AND START ACTING THIS WAY, ASK OP WHAT SHE DID WRONG TO HIM..THERE ARE GUYS WHO WILL FIND OUT THE TRUTH ABOUT THEIR PARTNER BUT WILL DECIDE TO KEEP MUTE RATHER THAN RESOLVE IT CUS IS NOT THE FIRST, SECOND OR THIRD TIME THEIR PARTNER IS TRYING SUCH..THERE ARE THREE SIDES TO A STORY, THAT OF THE OP, HER MAN AND THE TRUTH AND SO FAR ALL WHAT WE HAVE HEARD IS THAT OF THE OP.
Did you go through her previous thread about the said guy?.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by schumastic(m): 1:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
Benita27:
Did you go through her previous thread about the said guy?.

yeah benita i did, but this are all fragment of the main story which i believe there is more to, than what the OP is feeding us with.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 2:09pm On Dec 08, 2016
schumastic:

yeah benita i did, but this are all fragment of the main story which i believe there is more to, than what the OP is feeding us with.
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, i believe the op 100% cos 'some' guys are heartless.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by schumastic(m): 2:19pm On Dec 08, 2016
Benita27:
Well, you're entitled to your opinion, i believe the op 100% cos 'some' guys are heartless.

you are a lady so that's why but is both ways cus if i share some few experience here hmmm no comment sha...hope you are good
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 2:30pm On Dec 08, 2016
schumastic:

you are a lady so that's why but is both ways cus if i share some few experience here hmmm no comment sha...hope you are good
We all have personal experiences being stupid in love. grin
I am perfectly ok, hope you're too?.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by schumastic(m): 2:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
Benita27:
We all have personal experiences being stupid in love. grin
I am perfectly ok, hope you're too?.

yeah i am and i got your mention, thanks i appreciate kiss kiss
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 2:41pm On Dec 08, 2016
schumastic:

yeah i am and i got your mention, thanks i appreciate kiss kiss
You're welcome.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Vikky014(f): 10:38pm On Dec 09, 2016
babe dnt act desperate in any relationship. it is boring.
no matter ur age ur true love will locate you....move on wt ur life bc the guy is nt ready for marriage and he is considering ur age

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Vikky014(f): 10:39pm On Dec 09, 2016
csamii:
Give the man some space jor! This is the outcome of trying to over-please a guy not knowing that you're trying to suffocate him.

exactly
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by slivertongue: 11:54pm On Dec 09, 2016
[color=#770077][/color]take heart dear nt everyone values what you value. i spent thrice the number of ur friendship yrs taking shit from a lady. she hardly calls, hardly send me sms or chat me up and when i do i get no reply. she ignored me hoping i go away i stayed put stretched my patience then took off. she enjoyed my visits but never visited me, she enjoyed my dates but never took out on a date. she only calls if i dont calls for weeks. she tried to break me but failed what she didnt know is that i have a large heart. i wished her well and moved on mending the little damages done hoping to meet a happy person. so dont stop loving, invest your love wisely and rightly

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by pahars(m): 12:10am On Dec 10, 2016
From ur story its obvious d guy is immature and only taking advantage of d fact dat u love him so much.It is most likely he calls again and starts begging bt d ball is ur court u should know wat is right for u now after wat he has put u tru.U ve been living without him ds while and I know u can live witout him forever.Someone who will appreciate ur love better will surely find u cos u seems like a loving person.Just move on.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by knightsson: 9:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Fumiex:
my dear u really tried. bfor a guy even think of brkin up wit me i don brk up wit am already. i cant be a fool in love o. yr man is suppose to treat u lik a baby. d best tin u wud hv done since is not talking to him at all but dont unblock him n upload happy moment pics. all my ex always come bk begging but it was too late. i dont deal wit tinz in d past.

All your ex?

I guess that isn't you on your profile?
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Fumiex(f): 11:21pm On Jan 16, 2017
knightsson:
All your ex?
I guess that isn't you on your profile?
no na your face i borrow
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by knightsson: 8:50am On Jan 17, 2017
Fumiex:
no na your face i borrow

Whats the meaning of this silly reply from you?

This has always been the problem with you Edo girls, always misbehaving and forming stubborn even when not worth a dime. I asked you a harmless question out of curiosity and you replied like a sadist.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Escabado: 11:29am On Jan 17, 2017
I wish we can have 1 million of this type of guy that break our heartless girls heart everyday . Nigerian girls are the worst nightmare any man can date or get married to.they are the worst cheat.you choose the good side of the story that favour's you . Talk true .how many guys have you broken there heart and eat there money and run away.uselesss set of girl's. Nonsense
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Escabado: 11:40am On Jan 17, 2017
dingbang:
cool buh dah doesn't still make me pity her. Cuz these damn ladies do worse Dan dis guy daily.

I wish we can have 1 million of this type of guy that break our heartless girls heart everyday . Nigerian girls are the worst nightmare any man can date or get married to.they are the worst cheat.you choose the good side of the story that favour's you . Talk true .how many guys have you broken there heart and eat there money and run away.uselesss set of girl's. Nonsense
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Escabado: 11:42am On Jan 17, 2017
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
generation of silly girls. after they will come n be disturbing someone's peace here on nairaland
knightsson:

Whats the meaning of this silly reply from you?

This has always been the problem with you Edo girls, always misbehaving and forming stubborn even when not worth a dime. I asked you a harmless question out of curiosity and you replied like a sadist.
Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by bakynes(m): 12:06pm On Jan 17, 2017
OP your story is exactly the type of situation am faced with now. Just that am a guy, some people are good at keeping malice for so long. I havent spoken to her in over month even though I have called and sent countless whatsapp msgs with she reading and not replying. Mine is not 2 years but 4 years rship and we plan to do our Introduction this April and Wedding before the year runs out,so you can imagine how I am feeling right now.

My Mum and Sisters have called her severally to tell her to have a forgiven spirit and still yet she won't pick my calls. I still don't know what I did but am sure I must have done one little offence that I didn't even think was a big deal. Instead of you to tell me so I can apologize she has decided to keep malice.

I am only pained because I invested more into the rship for the past 4 years. But am learning to move on now but am quite sure she will be back when she realizes am beginning to forget her. I have also decided I can't go on with such a rship, DAMN! the 4 years.

OP don't accept him back when he comes you are only postponing your bigger heart break if you accept him back.

1 Like

Re: I Gave Him My Heart But He Returned It To Me Broken by Nobody: 12:07pm On Jan 17, 2017
Escabado:

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Between Me And The New Gal I Took Out Yesterday / This Lady Is Selling Her Nudes To Raise Tuition Fee (photos) / Wetin Corona No Go Cause'?- See What A 13 Year Old Girl Did For Her Boyfriend

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 61
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.