Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,178 members, 7,829,222 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 09:56 PM

Who Is The True Lover? Pics - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Who Is The True Lover? Pics (3691 Views)

Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) / What A Rubbish Love, Can This Kind Of Love Exist? Is Man A True Lover? / "Everywhere Stew"-toke Makinwa's Cousin, Bukky Makinwa Set To Marry Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 10:46pm On Dec 04, 2016
policy12:

Great ife ....respect o. I finished from ABU, wh course are u doing and what level are u?
comp sci/maths...100l
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by policy12: 10:50pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
comp sci/maths...100l

U got to lay a good foundation now, u just got admission? As a new student u will soon get all kind of frnds flocking arnd u but u need to be very careful.
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 04, 2016
policy12:

U got to lay a good foundation now, u just got admission? As a new student u will soon get all kind of frnds flocking arnd u but u need to be very careful.
yeah,i know too,its nt new,i was an A'LEVEL student before,but thanks tho
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 10:58pm On Dec 04, 2016
Sexxkillz:
No 1 is just a dumbass stupid morrafucker. . .

*The umbrella is big enough to cover you two, but you chose instead to stretch your hand to cover only the girl, while rain drenches your dumb asss! Are you forming romantic?

*The girl is covering someone else, with an umbrella big enough for the two of them, and without acknowledging your efforts. Best thing you do is walk the fuck_ away and find some other girl who's under the rain and who'll better appreciate your gesture.

Love, is NOT stupidity!

Jeez. What is wrong with some boys?
Blessed is the womb that bore you

1 Like

Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by policy12: 11:01pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
yeah,i know too,its nt new,i was an A'LEVEL student before,but thanks tho

Nice to hear that, network seem to be very poor, wh state are u from?
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 11:02pm On Dec 04, 2016
policy12:

Nice to hear that, network seem to be very poor, wh state are u from?
OSUN state ,you?
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by policy12: 11:05pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
OSUN state ,you?

Lol dauta of Aregbe...am from Lagos ikorodu part but grew up in d north.
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 11:08pm On Dec 04, 2016
policy12:

Lol dauta of Aregbe...am from Lagos ikorodu part but grew up in d north, Can u whatsapp on this number 08030711384 if it's k by u
north? well have been to KD before...whatsapp? that will be later smiley
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 04, 2016
3 is the true lover angrygrin
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by policy12: 11:11pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
north? well have been to KD before...whatsapp? that will be later smiley

Where in kd? I did my sec school there, my university in Zaria now am currently in Katsina working.
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 11:14pm On Dec 04, 2016
policy12:

Where in kd? I did my sec school there, my university in Zaria now am currently in Katsina working.
jaji or so,NDA old and permanent site, why north?
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by policy12: 11:19pm On Dec 04, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
jaji or so,NDA old and permanent site, why north?

Jaji is close to Zaria while nda is in Kd town. Ori lo mo ibi ese mi re.. Op I get d write up well? What brought u to Kd then and wh yr was it?
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Nobody: 11:24pm On Dec 04, 2016
policy12:

Jaji is close to Zaria while nda is in Kd town. Ori lo mo ibi ese mi re.. Op I get d write up well? What brought u to Kd then and wh yr was it?
i went to visit my cousins cos they are cadet,that was last year, before i moved to the west ibadan ,cos i was stayin in ABJ be4 asokoro
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by mofeoluwadassah: 12:35am On Dec 05, 2016
Nw d comment is leading to family matter
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by policy12: 8:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
UniQuegrACE:
i went to visit my cousins cos they are cadet,that was last year, before i moved to the west ibadan ,cos i was stayin in ABJ be4 asokoro

Evening how was lecture?
Re: Who Is The True Lover? Pics by Heterodox(m): 8:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
The true lover is that person who keeps pumping money into your account every day. Wondering what I mean? check my signature.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dating A Girl That Doesn't Like Sex / . / Answer 5 Questions Correctly To Win 1 million

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 18
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.