Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,978 members, 7,828,461 topics. Date: Wednesday, 15 May 2024 at 10:01 AM

"Everywhere Stew"-toke Makinwa's Cousin, Bukky Makinwa Set To Marry Lover (pics) - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / "Everywhere Stew"-toke Makinwa's Cousin, Bukky Makinwa Set To Marry Lover (pics) (1268 Views)

Nigerian Man Marries His Older Oyinbo Lover (pics, Video) / My Fiancee Tricked Me Into Sponsoring Her Marriage With Her secret Lover (PICS) / Husband Exposes Nude Photos & Chats His Pregnant Wife Sent To Her Lover (pics) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

"Everywhere Stew"-toke Makinwa's Cousin, Bukky Makinwa Set To Marry Lover (pics) by tosteMedia: 10:03am On Oct 25, 2018
Look-Alike cousin of Toke Makinwa, Bukky Makinwa who is set to tie the knots with her lover has shut down the social media space with juicy glam shoots as part of their pre-wedding countdown.
The gorgeous Dubai based model wrote "It's 3years in Dubai and now we are getting married... It was all ups and down.. I never was a lady who fancy having different guys for date before finding the right man, my prince charming. Kay my king really got me that I don't even know what else I can say..
Surprisingly after another season of unconditional love.. He went on his kneels and he asked ''
"WILL YOU MARRY ME" I smiled and I said YES and there our old nick came to realization #THE DUBAI COUPLE now admist all we went through he still came asking me to marry him... And tears roll down my eyes I never knew it would happen this way I remember shouting on him several times, days he would call and I wouldn't pick... Because I was mad at him... But he never for once stopped loving me... I kept crying and I could feel it was the tears of joy.... 3years plus was like forever but our love never faded a bit and this is what I called MY TRUE Love.. He is my courage and champion, my God sent.. My Bobo in whom I am well pleased....
Yes.... ✔️✔️✔️✔️I am ��� percent bride to be.... Come November 3rd 2018 WE WOULD BE GOING DOWN THE AISLE to become husband and wife... And I'm so happy to tell you this.... Please ladies be yourself, stay true be real... Remain strong and your prince charming will find you.... Signing out....
I'm getting married... To my best friend
#B$k2018"
Event planner- Advanz Events

Trust TosteMedia to bring you gists from the other side. We at Toste Inc. are delighted and felicitate with the couple to be as they shutdown Ondo State on 3rd of November.

Re: "Everywhere Stew"-toke Makinwa's Cousin, Bukky Makinwa Set To Marry Lover (pics) by GiftEnya: 10:06am On Oct 25, 2018
Did Toke Makinwa vomit this one?
OP, Just tell us the truth cos it looks like Toke Makinwa herself is the one getting married

FTC for the first time ever.. How many likes do I get?

1 Like

Re: "Everywhere Stew"-toke Makinwa's Cousin, Bukky Makinwa Set To Marry Lover (pics) by ConcNiggress56(f): 12:01pm On Oct 25, 2018
Nice pre-wedding shoots

cc lalasticlala

(1) (Reply)

Deleted post. / The Fastest Way To Discover If Your Wife Or Husband Is Cheating On You / What Will You Do If This Innocent Looking Boy Is Your Child?

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.