Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,433 members, 7,830,181 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 05:25 PM

Red Light Compound . Part1 - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Red Light Compound . Part1 (907 Views)

Why Do Married Women Dress Like This To Sweep Compound / Curvy Lady Jumps Queue With Twerking Skills To Use Bathroom In Public Compound / Women Turn Okpara Square To “red Light District” In Enugu (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Red Light Compound . Part1 by kekakuz(m): 10:09pm On Dec 04, 2016
When I finally saw To-let hanging on this very beautiful gate on 3rd avenue sector F, I felt purged of the stress of walking all around this mighty housing estate.

I just moved to Abuja from Lagos after securing a job at the Canadian embassy.I really cannot afford an apartment in the many highbrow areas of Abuja like maitama,asokoro,life camp and the likes,atleast not before my first salary.
Federal housing estate Lugbe is fairly decent area and has accessible road network. I approached the gate and knocked gently.for about a minute and there was no response. I look through the rails and saw nothing but clothing lines with a lot of women wears and undies.
I knocked harder and a voiced replied me "who be that" a man in his 50s opened the gate and asked who do I want to see.I introduced myself and told him I was interested in the apartment for rent. The man gave me a derogatory look and asked if I was single or married.
I explained that I am single,i just came to town and am a fresh graduate.

The look on his face conveyed an indifferent feeling as he took me to the self-contain.
it looks newer than the others although the blinds are broken as if it was a scene of violence. The house is about perfect for me.so I asked to meet the landlord.
The man said the landlord lives in another state so he is the caretaker.
I asked for the price and he said I have to pay for 6 month at 100k. it sounded unusual for him to ask for six months payments so I asked why.

he said the last person the rented the apartment only used six months that and they are looking to reimburse him. At that moment, I got curious and increasingly inquisitive.I asked why he left , the man just looked around and made a funny gesture .

My despiration did not really allow for questioning. I asked when I can make payments and he wrote the landlords account number for me and phone number.
I returned to my hotel room and relaxed.
I called the landlord and made the payment by transfer.I soon received a call from the caretaker that the landlord has confirmed payment and that I can move in.
as night falls, I took a walk around the hotel and meet the lobby Boy.
he greeted me and asked if I needed anything.
anything like what? I replied sarcastically.
he replied "Oga you know naw .like companion"
eww that's disgusting. I don't do prostitutes.
he replied"this one no be prostitutes. na masseuse Plus.
That sounds pretty much unusual so I agreed to it and she soon arrived my room andI invited her in.
she stands 5.6ft black and bold.her busts are almost larger than life and waist are just unbelievable.
she sat by my bed side and introduced herself as Nadia.I asked her what can she do for me differently and she said"i could take you to the 7th heaven and back.
The thought of that sent chill down my spine.she moved closer and I froze.she whispered In my ears " relax,for the right price it could all be yours,"
she asked me to UnCloth and lay on my bed facing down.I quickly did as she commands.
she turned of the plight and brought out a red led light from her bag. it gave the room a romantic feel.

she brought out some kind of body lotion from her bag and applied it on my back.as it drops on me, it felt tingly.I was expecting her to use he hands to spread it around my body but she had bigger plans.I slowly felt her weight on my back.The first thing I felt were her heavy bobbies resting on my shoulders gradually.countless pints of blood shoot through my gains giving me a rock solid erexion.it ft so painful cos am facing the bed but the pains soon disappeared as she began to use he fleshy body to massage my back.

The feeling is beyond explanation.I sink deeper into the foam as she pressed harder.
she placed her jugs right at my lower back. The sweetness was just not controllable. I violently turned the get the real action. I rolled her over and kissed her deeply. I tried to get this goo g but she said again. am all yours till day light.right now,you are getting massaged .
I turned back to the former position. this time I closed my eyes and surrendered myself to her. she whispered in my just relax.

I closed my eyes and began to reflect on the days activities.then it occurred to me the countless numbers of bras and pants I saw on the line in that compound. why I had to pay half and why the blinds are broken.
something is not right about the house and I will have to wait till the next day to Find out.

to be continued ...................

1 Like

Re: Red Light Compound . Part1 by Babysnow1: 10:41pm On Dec 04, 2016
continue
Re: Red Light Compound . Part1 by infotainment(m): 9:49pm On Dec 12, 2016
bros come back and finish did ya story b4 I change my Christian mind........... gringrin grin grin grin OK abeg come and finish it na lipsrsealed lipsrsealed

(1) (Reply)

Is It Normal For A Married Man To Be Living In His Rich Mother's House / Romancelanders, Come Help This Lady Or Recommend Someone Please / Things To Consider Before Getting Married(for Ladies)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.