Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,222 members, 7,818,761 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 12:55 AM

Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics (49011 Views)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by wellmax(m): 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Davash222:
In Owerri Na dem. flat heads.

This is my house, don't quote me.

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by iukpe: 12:13pm On Dec 05, 2016
Churches should handle a thief more humane than this especially when they have succeeded in catching him and he is not violent. To tie up and restrain him I agree because he may harm someone but to beat or lynch, some sort of jungle justice, we need to rethink in a church.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Sayoishola(m): 12:15pm On Dec 05, 2016
He should thank God that God still needs his soul probably as his minister, otherwise, see "what happened to a small boy that picked pocket in Lagos two week ago. the Guy was burnt alive [/quote]

Man, Go and Sin no more!
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 12:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
what do you think would Jesus have done with the thief
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
SINZ:

HOEdogwu! grin
u dnt understand u oo
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 12:17pm On Dec 05, 2016
SINZ:

HOEdogwu! grin
i dnt understand u oo
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by PaulIdu: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:
I thought the church will forgive and pray for him, and just hand him over to the police. Didn't expect them to beat him "mercilessly"

I thought they will forgive and even let him go after praying for him
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by sheikhi: 12:18pm On Dec 05, 2016
I thought the pastor will use the so called power in him/her to pray for him so that he can be touched spiritually to be a good servant of God or because he has no money so the holy ghost can not do anything about him? Better still why no forgive him as christians are known for forging those who offend them.
Or apply the phrase "" thy shall not judge"" as they always say to show their hypocrisy when other religions are concerned.
Hypocrites grin
thesicilian:
I thought the church will forgive and pray for him, and just hand him over to the police. Didn't expect them to beat him "mercilessly"
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Doctor0071(m): 12:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
Candycrusher:
Ever since i was robbed on gun point on Lagos Ibadan express way, i have no mercy for thieves/armed robbers.

Serves him right
who save u dat day no be God have mercy on u dat day to tells story, so u too think abt to have mercy on sm1, who kill by sword hmmm
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by sleeveless: 12:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
aishattaju:
I thought the Church preaches forgiveness? We cant even practice what we preach. Religion is vain

please read carefully b4 u comment, according to d report d robbery incident happened around 2am. Its obvious that the robber was attacked by d Area ppl who may not necessary be the church member.

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Qualer: 12:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
See the six pack cheesy cheesy

chai! so edible catering na six pack of thief you dey peruse! grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by wristbangle: 12:26pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:

Ah know say na that kind thing u go see cheesy
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Promolysis(m): 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
Nigerians should put a stop to these jungle justice. If a criminal is caught he or she should be handed over to the police for proper punishment
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by SINZ: 12:27pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
i dnt understand u oo

I just dey greet you grin

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Laple0541(m): 12:38pm On Dec 05, 2016
Why now, Church is meant to be a house of God now so if a son of God takes something from his father's house (church), why should he be molested this much!
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 12:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
I swear na em I notice
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 12:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
House of God...
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by MrPRevailer(m): 12:48pm On Dec 05, 2016
aishattaju:
I thought the Church preaches forgiveness? We cant even practice what we preach. Religion is vain

Shut up Why must you judge the church. They said mobs beat him, not church goers. And he was supposed to be burnt self but they pleaded. duh.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by ojinuocheibi(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
this people and crime
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Donwizbro(m): 12:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
jeez! Your fine face no be here o.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by ola4ola(m): 12:52pm On Dec 05, 2016
Chai see that sharp knife
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Pylony(m): 12:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:
But the OP did not specify if the beating were carried out by Church Members. He state that a Mob were responsible.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by thesicilian: 1:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
Pylony:
But the OP did not specify if the beating were carried out by Church Members. He state that a Mob were responsible.
That's a valid observation.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Charly68: 1:05pm On Dec 05, 2016
He went to the house of God to collect offering . They should have sent him to his father in hell without hesitation.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by thesicilian: 1:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
sheikhi:
I thought the pastor will use the so called power in him/her to pray for him so that he can be touched spiritually to be a good servant of God or because he has no money so the holy ghost can not do anything about him? Better still why no forgive him as christians are known for forging those who offend them.
Or apply the phrase "" thy shall not judge"" as they always say to show their hypocrisy when other religions are concerned.
Hypocrites grin
Well, I didn't mean for the church to be insulted or the source of their power questioned, like you have done. I was just surprised that a thief caught by a church should not be treated the same way as that caught by unbelievers. But I quite agree with this man here:
Pylony:
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by tivta(m): 1:14pm On Dec 05, 2016
This is the worst time for anyone to steal, people are angry
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by kelvinkosi(m): 1:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
Show mercy naaa...... What's now the difference between the STREET and the SHURSH

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 1:24pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:

That would amount to the church encouraging him to steal another day. "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows up , he will not depart from it"
Says the Bible
Since the parents forgot to teach him that stealing is bad, it is not toi late to teach him as an adult, the Church needs to help the parents do their job by beating Thiefry out of his life,

After that then they can pray for him and hand him over to the police.

What the Church will not do is to burn him. That is not biblical.

Training is biblical.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by SIRmanjar(m): 1:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Hahahah!see im yansh like the gods must b crazy.
Abeg church practice wot u preach..Forgivnez
U guyz shuld witdraw d case forgive ad 4get.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by jamesbond0007(m): 1:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
But thief no dey mercy person ooooo,talking out of experience.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 37
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.