Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,267 members, 7,818,924 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 08:13 AM

Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics - Crime (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics (49012 Views)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Halo22: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
The also preaches that the curse of the Lord is in the house of a thief...He should be forgiven,but needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Halo22: 1:37pm On Dec 05, 2016
They also preach that the curse of the Lord is in the house of a thief...He should be forgiven,but needs to be taught a lesson.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by thesicilian: 1:39pm On Dec 05, 2016
davtosh:

That would amount to the church encouraging him to steal another day. "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows up , he will not depart from it"
Says the Bible
Since the parents forgot to teach him that stealing is bad, it is not toi late to teach him as an adult, the Church needs to help the parents do their job by beating Thiefry out of his life,

After that then they can pray for him and hand him over to the police.

What the Church will not do is to burn him. That is not biblical.

Training is biblical.
Your argument is both reasonable and funny at the same time. But as a good Christian I still find it difficult to beat another adult, let alone mercilessly. But then again the end justifies the means, on many occasions.

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 1:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
Wasted energy
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by tosyne2much(m): 1:47pm On Dec 05, 2016
Candycrusher:
Ever since i was robbed on gun point on Lagos Ibadan express way, i have no mercy for thieves/armed robbers.

Serves him right
I have also experienced the same thing at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway but the police quickly came to our rescue
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by dabrightt: 1:53pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oladimejyy:
I wish u stole from celestian church by d time they cast the demon with cane...if you hear cele you go disappear nd re-appear
Cele ko Celestine babayaro ni

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by dabrightt: 1:54pm On Dec 05, 2016
Oladimejyy:
I wish u stole from celestian church by d time they cast the demon with cane...if you hear cele you go disappear nd re-appear
wetin dis one dey talk nw

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by kinglekan: 1:59pm On Dec 05, 2016
davtosh:

That would amount to the church encouraging him to steal another day. "Train up a child in the way he should go and when he grows up , he will not depart from it"
Says the Bible
Since the parents forgot to teach him that stealing is bad, it is not toi late to teach him as an adult, the Church needs to help the parents do their job by beating Thiefry out of his life,

After that then they can pray for him and hand him over to the police.

What the Church will not do is to burn him. That is not biblical.

Training is biblical.

Don't twist the scripture to defend this barbaric act. God doesn't encourage such violence against one another. The right thing to do was to hand him over to the police and not humiliate him like an animal.

Let's act what we preach, taking the law into your hands doesn't glorify God in any way and most importantly puts a big question mark to what exactly is being preached in this church.

3 Likes

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 2:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
tosyne2much:
I have also experienced the same thing at Lagos-Ibadan Expressway but the police quickly came to our rescue

Mine happened at ogere don't know if u know the place along that express way. We were robbed by young northern guys dressed in army camouflage and their faces painted in black. When our bus slowed down, other robbers rushed out of bush to obtain us all. I lost 3 phones and money while we hid in the bush till they finished looting the bus only for the police to come late after the thieves had fled.

Share ur experience bro
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by blackprowler: 2:25pm On Dec 05, 2016
Haha. SAVAGES! The black man is still an ape
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by billyG(m): 2:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Why do thieves hav 6packs why?y do madmen has big peckers why?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 2:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
If only they know, this is what they shoulld do to some of their Pastors, because they steal more from them in the name of God. Gullible people.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 3:16pm On Dec 05, 2016
kinglekan:

Don't twist the scripture to defend this barbaric act. God doesn't encourage such violence against one another. The right thing to do was to hand him over to the police and not humiliate him like an animal.

Let's act what we preach, taking the law into your hands doesn't glorify God in any way and most importantly puts a big question mark to what exactly is being preached in this church.

I'm trying to get your point but do you know if this guy was handed over to the police without being beaten and dealt with he could be released afterwards and still come back to robb same church and this time around might come to unleash great havoc to retaliate for being handed over to the police. But now even if released without being charged to court he must have learnt one or two lessons for what he suffered and would know if caught the second time, he might be burnt . So he might because of that change.

My guy if u were the one that caught this guy stealing your iPhone 7 per adventure only God knows if u won't behead the foolish guy. grin
it is easy to condemn when it's a church..
Stay blessed.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Rozaystunna(m): 3:21pm On Dec 05, 2016
Lynch him
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by kinglekan: 3:29pm On Dec 05, 2016
davtosh:

I'm trying to get your point but do you know if this guy was handed over to the police without being beaten and dealt with he could be released afterwards and still come back to robb same church and this time around might come to unleash great havoc to retaliate for being handed over to the police. But now even if released without being charged to court he must have learnt one or two lessons for what he suffered and would know if caught the second time, he might be burnt . So he might because of that change.

My guy if u were the one that caught this guy stealing your iPhone 7 per adventure only God knows if u won't behead the foolish guy. grin
it is easy to condemn when it's a church..
Stay blessed.

You're justifying beaten him to a pulp as though its the right thing to do. I assume you are a christian, so if Jesus was in that gathering do you think he would have advocated for jungle justice?

If as a christian you have the heart to inflict such pain and violence on a fellow human being then don't you think you are not different from the non-religious or atheist? If he died in the process of being beaten or like you said got burnt to death, what has the church gained? If not cold-blooded murder.

I understand that the justice system in Nigeria has its lapses, however the church should be an example of what they preach.

Stay blessed too smiley

2 Likes

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by tosyne2much(m): 3:31pm On Dec 05, 2016
Candycrusher:
Mine happened at ogere don't know if u know the place along that express way. We were robbed by young northern guys dressed in army camouflage and their faces painted in black. When our bus slowed down, other robbers rushed out of bush to obtain us all. I lost 3 phones and money while we hid in the bush till they finished looting the bus only for the police to come late after the thieves had fled.

Share ur experience bro
Mine happened about 4 years ago when returning home for the semester break. We got to Lagos-Ibadan Expressway when these thieves suddenly alighted from their bus and stood in the middle of the road shooting profusely. People left their cars and fled for theives. Those who spotted them from far quickly reversed and ran away. Unfortunately for us, we were stuck and couldn't reverse because so many vehicles were already behind us. See prayer that day ehn cheesy

My only fear was stray bullet because we're I was seated wasn't that safe. I still can't forget that day.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by MrMoney007: 3:55pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
See the six pack cheesy cheesy
cucumber don dey hungry u
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 3:56pm On Dec 05, 2016
kinglekan:

You're justifying beaten him to a pulp as though its the right thing to do. I assume you are a christian, so if Jesus was in that gathering do you think he would have advocated for jungle justice?

If as a christian you have the heart to inflict such pain and violence on a fellow human being then don't you think you are not different from the non-religious or atheist? If he died in the process of being beaten or like you said got burnt to death, what has the church gained? If not cold-blooded murder.

I understand that the justice system in Nigeria has its lapses, however the church should be an example of what they preach.

Stay blessed too smiley

As much as I understand what you are trying to preach which isn't bad. I say beating a thief or armed robber to stupor is not bad considering the Evil they do in the society. On the front page of NL today, have u read about the Pastor and wife killed while coming back from a crusade by armed robbers who are now at large.
You want to say after the killing if the robbers had been caught, the people should not beat them but take them to the police?

My guy it is well.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by mcroeb(m): 4:06pm On Dec 05, 2016
all days is for the theif but one day is for the owner. thank God your nemesis finally caught fire. God bless U for blessing him with beatings!
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Emassive(m): 4:08pm On Dec 05, 2016
Dundee. He was caught around 2am Monday morning. Which Church is open to service at this hour?? None. The people in the area are the ones doing the jungle justice. Besides your common sense is vain.
aishattaju:
I thought the Church preaches forgiveness? We cant even practice what we preach. Religion is vain
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by kinglekan: 4:20pm On Dec 05, 2016
davtosh:

As much as I understand what you are trying to preach which isn't bad. I say beating a thief or armed robber to stupor is not bad considering the Evil they do in the society. On the front page of NL today, have u read about the Pastor and wife killed while coming back from a crusade by armed robbers who are now at large.
You want to say after the killing if the robbers had been caught, the people should not beat them but take them to the police?

My guy it is well.

I also understand your point bro. Armed robbers cause pain, fear, death with their nefarious activities and as such its only human to wish upon them a more horrible justice.

But no matter how much we argue, it still doesn't make it right to take the law into your hands most especially as a Christian. If the armed robber had no conscience whatsoever while inflicting harm on others and a group of Christians inflict even much more on him when he is caught, then they are no better than the armed robber himself.

You cant end violence with violence. The world is full of evil and once it becomes a way of life to beat someone to death, we begin to lose touch with our humanity and slowly give in to our animalistic instincts.

Don't forget innocent people lose their lives in some cases, just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 4:28pm On Dec 05, 2016
kinglekan:

I also understand your point bro. Armed robbers cause pain, fear, death with their nefarious activities and as such its only human to wish upon them a more horrible justice.

But no matter how much we argue, it still doesn't make it right to take the law into your hands most especially as a Christian. If the armed robber had no conscience whatsoever while inflicting harm on others and a group of Christians inflict even much more on him when he is caught, then they are no better than the armed robber himself.

You cant end violence with violence. The world is full of evil and once it becomes a way of life to beat someone to death, we begin to lose touch with our humanity and slowly give in to our animalistic instincts.

Don't forget innocent people lose their lives in some cases, just by being at the wrong place at the wrong time.

Good sense I agree

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by lonelydora: 4:32pm On Dec 05, 2016
IykeChukz:
He should thank his stars that it never happened in Aba...

How painful to see a parasite feeding on your wound in this Buhari infested recession.

Just go and sin no more!!!

What a lucky thief. Had it been it was in Aba or Onitsha, by now he must have been welcomed in the other world.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 4:45pm On Dec 05, 2016
Sijo01:
Minus one!
+1000 there has to be a solution to the root cause
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Frankfit13(m): 5:40pm On Dec 05, 2016
all dis pple saying de shld hav 4given him, is lik all dis stone hearted thieves neva jam una b4... i can't 4get d day i was almost shot by a thieve
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 5:41pm On Dec 05, 2016
what are people even saying? so becos he stole from the church they should spare him. have u forgotten what d Bible said in proverb 13 vs 14,? u guys want d guy to go free without disciplines abi? so that he will go and steal some where else abi..
spare d rod and spoil d child.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by idesylvester(m): 7:04pm On Dec 05, 2016
thesicilian:
I thought the church will forgive and pray for him, and just hand him over to the police. Didn't expect them to beat him "mercilessly"
That was y they didn't kill him, even d bible permit beating... Beating is not a sin
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by menxer: 7:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
There is a saying, "it is better to borrow from God than man," which can be extended to "it is better to steal from God than man."

I thought we are living under Grace, why administer jungle justice on him?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:51pm On Dec 05, 2016
MrMoney007:

cucumber don dey hungry u
u no well cheesy
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by MrMoney007: 10:11pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
u no well cheesy
Except u want a real one
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by MrMoney007: 10:12pm On Dec 05, 2016
NKFOODVERIETIES:
u no well cheesy
Except u want a real one

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.