Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,320 members, 7,819,085 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 10:59 AM

Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics - Crime (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics (49013 Views)

Catholic Priest Beats Woman Caught Stealing In Church, Posts It On Socia Media / Lady Kills The Only Son Of A Woman Who Exposed Her For Stealing In Imo (Graphic) / Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 10:42pm On Dec 05, 2016
are they not supposed to forgive him as christians? and leave punishment for God? what kinda church people are they?
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Bishops10(m): 11:10pm On Dec 05, 2016
That's my church oo though not the branch but Overcomers don plenty shaa
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by austinfab14(m): 7:36am On Dec 06, 2016
chaii they don configure that guy face.
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by kingchris30(m): 7:38am On Dec 06, 2016
thesicilian:
I thought the church will forgive and pray for him, and just hand him over to the police. Didn't expect them to beat him "mercilessly"
churches are not smilling

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by Nobody: 7:57am On Dec 06, 2016
pyyxxaro:
That is called OKPOROKO TYING

There don do the guy wetin God do snake for bible embarassed

You funny die. i still dey laugh for your comment

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 6:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Donwizbro:
jeez! Your fine face no be here o.
thanks smiley
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
greg42:

I swear na em I notice
cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 6:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:

I just dey greet you grin
ok! I tot grin
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Ah know say na that kind thing u go see cheesy
u no well
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
wristbangle:

Ah know say na that kind thing u go see cheesy
u no well cheesy
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:09pm On Dec 06, 2016
Qualer:

chai! so edible catering na six pack of thief you dey peruse! grin grin grin grin grin grin
cheesy cheesy
Re: Thief Caught Stealing In A Church In Imo State. See What They Did To Him. Pics by NKFOODVERIETIES(f): 9:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
DaddyGngeess:

So na the six pack u see inside the matter abi? That is very good
cheesy cheesy

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

11-year-old Girl Raped And Impregnated By Aunt’s Husband In Benue (photo) / Wasiu, Serial Rapist Arrested In Lagos (Photo) / Hausa Man Dressed As A Woman Was Caught By Security (pics, Video)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 16
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.