Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,114 members, 7,818,320 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 12:37 PM

"I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians (18543 Views)

Why People Are Leaving APC – Oshiomhole / Atiku’s Next Big Fight After Leaving APC / 5 Reasons Atiku Gave For Leaving APC (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 9:34pm On Dec 05, 2016
Jesusloveyou:
this is the problem of iPods and ineffectual buffoon disciples. Not articulate in reasoning.
How can you say somebody is not important again and you still stand with The person that is not important again.
She is indirectly making a mockery of his predicament grin.....

4 Likes 1 Share

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Newmanluckyman(m): 10:02pm On Dec 05, 2016
inspire700:
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has denied that he’s planning to leave the party.The APC leader made the denial on Monday, December 5, via Twitter.
“In our Journey to national betterment, plans and policies will be made, then amended. Mistakes will occur and then corrected... Achievements will be had & replicated. Through it all, I, Asiwaju will remain true to the progressive ideals that fueled the creation of APC,” he wrote.

“I have devoted my political life to achieve what has been achieved. My heart is too much of the people and my mind too fixed on establishing a positive historic legacy... rather than engage in destructive pettiness.
“This government, APC, is for the betterment of the people & the national purpose is bigger and more important than any individual's desires.

“This is a party I labored with others to build. We would not abandon it for another. Millions of Nigerians who voted are watching and praying,” he added.

Rumour has it that Tinubu is planning to leave the APC to start another party because he is supposedly being ill-treated in the APC.

The supposed ill-treatment has caused Governor Ayo Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode, who are members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to speak up and criticize Tinubu’s protégés for betraying him.

SOURCE: http://www.gistpark.com/2016/12/im-not-leaving-apc-tinubu-assures.html
... Oga you have been demystified. No long story. QED.

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by dumie(f): 5:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Atleast, he should apologize to Nigerans for saddling us with bad omen.

3 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Keneking:
Nonsense..

Question one: Did you plot to take over Kogi State through James Faleke
Question two: Did you contribute anything to the party during Edo State elections?
Question three:Did you scheme to sack Chair John Oyegun in Ondo State?
Question four: Did you endorse Atiku recently?
Question five: Did you meet Peter Obi secretly recently?

If your answers are in affirmative, then your excuse and explanations are untenable. Nonsense undecided

Oga analyst calm down

Breath gently it will help you

Let me educate you

Your hatred for tinubu is because of your hero

Gej was a total mistake 

If not for Nigeria 

Gej first degree Animal science 

Masters fisheries 

PhD zoology 

Are we wildlife park ?

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sarrki(m): 5:40am On Dec 06, 2016
angeltolly:
Sir, most of us don't care anymore.......

The only thing we care about is how you will clear this mess you cajole most people into. We still like you no doubt.

This is a moderate & responsible wailed

A patriotic Nigeria and mild wailer
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by sarrki(m): 7:08am On Dec 06, 2016
landinfo:
Fake news~~~Tinubu----I won't abandon APC

True/Real news~~~APC has abandoned u

If ediaats who eats Thief.nubu pooo don't know my true news story, they can ask this old lady in this thread;

https://www.nairaland.com/3490502/lauretta-onochie-buhari-killed-god-fatherism

When you see a disorganized wailer

You can tell by is post

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by repogirl(f): 8:33am On Dec 06, 2016
He's not leaving.....till he leaves. grin
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by slurryeye2: 8:34am On Dec 06, 2016
loopmangoat:
Drug baron Tinubu has no option but to fall in line after being disposed like a sanitary pad

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by OZAOEKPE(f): 8:34am On Dec 06, 2016
abuayman:
No, assured himself dai, not Nigerians
grin
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by jaafree: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2016
inspire700:
National Leader of the All Progressives Congress (APC), Asiwaju Bola Tinubu has denied that he’s planning to leave the party.The APC leader made the denial on Monday, December 5, via Twitter.
“In our Journey to national betterment, plans and policies will be made, then amended. Mistakes will occur and then corrected... Achievements will be had & replicated. Through it all, I, Asiwaju will remain true to the progressive ideals that fueled the creation of APC,” he wrote.

“I have devoted my political life to achieve what has been achieved. My heart is too much of the people and my mind too fixed on establishing a positive historic legacy... rather than engage in destructive pettiness.
“This government, APC, is for the betterment of the people & the national purpose is bigger and more important than any individual's desires.

“This is a party I labored with others to build. We would not abandon it for another. Millions of Nigerians who voted are watching and praying,” he added.

Rumour has it that Tinubu is planning to leave the APC to start another party because he is supposedly being ill-treated in the APC.

The supposed ill-treatment has caused Governor Ayo Fayose and Femi Fani-Kayode, who are members of the opposition Peoples Democratic Party (PDP), to speak up and criticize Tinubu’s protégés for betraying him.

. Hahahaha, that is JAGABAN for you ppl(WAILLERS)
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Nobody: 8:36am On Dec 06, 2016
jagaban.....

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Heterodox(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
That doesn't stop me from me from earning daily. Wondering what I mean? Check my signature.
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by CXLVII: 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
loopmangoat:
Drug baron Tinubu has no option but to fall in line after being disposed like a sanitary pad

Kids of nowadays

Little do they know about Tinubu's political weight. A Tinubu defection can spell doom for APC.

Same way PDP underrated Ameachi

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Goke7: 8:41am On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:

Kids of nowadays

Little do they know about Tinubu's political weight. A Tinubu defection can spell doom for APC.

Same way PDP underrated Ameachi

most Nigerians are political illiterates so don't blame them

2 Likes

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by bobbybrown007: 8:42am On Dec 06, 2016
The person that. Gave him the mic is high on water why would he think of him leaving what he created but also note me they will still leave him and his party alone
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by SycophanticGoat: 8:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Whether you choose to leave or stay, just know that you've already conducted your own political funeral by playing evil politics and thus bringing a tribalistic and bigoted blood guzzling demon to power.
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by FavoredGuy: 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Baba, who told you to leave APC, in the first place?
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by DanielPop(m): 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
"I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu

Take it from me...... grin
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by discusant: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
inspire700:

You must not leave APC until Yoruba land completely becomes an extension of Sokoto Caliphate.

Religion is like Opium.

Who does not understand that APC is now fully in the hands of descendants of Othman Dan Fodio?

1 Like

Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by kayodeadeniji2(m): 8:50am On Dec 06, 2016
I stand with Asiwaju
God bless you more! Amen
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by benaloou: 8:52am On Dec 06, 2016
wetin concern me
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Trafsignals: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2016
please does infinix zero 4 plus support screen cast any body have an idea
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by frank202012: 8:53am On Dec 06, 2016
sarrki:

Nigeria made a terrible mistake to have allowed Gej
To rule this country
It is a fatal and disastrous one
It will take over a century and half to clean
We thank Asiwaju for leading the team that sent him
Back to where he belongs
Aboki what do u mean by allowed? would u have violet the constitution when yara'dua died? Smh Go nd sit down if u have nothing to say
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by lordyugo: 8:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Goke7:

most Nigerians are political illiterates so don't blame them

with all ur "self acclaimed" political savvy nd yet u r not in politics or hv any say in d grand scheme of thins in political circles.
Let me guess u think talking bout politics or knw political history means u knw politics, u pple can be hilarious
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by humbleself242(m): 8:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Whatever I stand with JAGABAN
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by dee02(m): 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Who cares!!!!
Re: "I'm Not Leaving APC" Tinubu Assures Nigerians by Omeokachie: 8:58am On Dec 06, 2016
The Nation Newspapers, Nation Airline, TV Continental, Radio Continental, Beta Alpha, Oriental hotels etc...

Get on the wrong side of the tyrant and watch him crush you.

You dined with the devil and you used a teaspoon?

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Ohanaeze Sets Up Committee To Design Economic Blueprint For Ndigbo / Nigerian Army Provides Contact Details For Operation Python Dance II / General Otiki: Caught In The Web Of Sokoto Election Politics! By PRNigeria

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 38
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.