Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,773 members, 7,817,154 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:13 AM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (113) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (683516 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 2:55am On Oct 09, 2017
B&Q Afro Root Cusine

$24 with tax

18 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2017

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 2:56am On Oct 09, 2017
last

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 2:57am On Oct 09, 2017
grin angry shocked

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by MrFuckallday: 10:59am On Oct 09, 2017
lionlee216:
Mama Osas African Food Restaurant, Wilson Ave

Total : 27$.. E sweet die grin grin
Almost 10k hehe. Issorai

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Toppytek(m): 12:47pm On Oct 09, 2017
MrFuckallday:

Almost 10k hehe. Issorai

lol.. this was the same way one of my female friends keep doing "mind" currency conversion when she first got to the UK.. she hardly get herself stuff even though her husband has a good job.. she even told me she quarreled with her husband when he got himself a Samsung s6 then. but as time goes on.. madam got used to to the system .. she don dey buy designer.. they now use a Samsung smart TV worth 500k here.. she sef con dey use Samsung Galaxy s8 now.. lol .. God is good!!!

34 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by ezzylee(m): 4:02pm On Oct 09, 2017
Toppytek:

lol.. this was the same way one of my female friends keep doing "mind" currency conversion when she first got to the UK.. she hardly get herself stuff even though her husband has a good job.. she even told me she quarreled with her husband when he got himself a Samsung s6 then. but as time goes on.. madam got used to to the system .. she don dey buy designer.. they now use a Samsung smart TV worth 500k here.. she sef con dey use Samsung Galaxy s8 now.. lol .. God is good!!!

Lol..... I think anyone in a new/different country is guilty of the currency conversion thing. When I first went to ghana, the way I converted for any item I was about purchasing. In your mind you'll be like "this item dey expensive for here ooooo. I no go buy am". I later got used to it sha.

8 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by eyinola: 4:04pm On Oct 09, 2017
Toppytek:

if you keep converting dollar to naira u won't d anything over thr.. A plate of pounded yam is between 20-30 dollars

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Toppytek(m): 5:42pm On Oct 09, 2017
funny enough.. you might be happy knowing how much your income (either wages or salary) is in naira but when it's time to getting stuffs.. na dat time real currency conversion go start

16 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 8:10pm On Oct 09, 2017
RENOWNED2:
Who's this fool uploading pictures of roads and houses, Franknetter's real life experience is why we visit the thread......stop spamming it with your irrelevant pictures

You didn't come in peace but thank you, God Bless you

64 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Iamsheye(m): 8:13pm On Oct 09, 2017
lionlee216:

please ignore him

14 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Oct 09, 2017
Best reply of the century @ Lionlee216

9 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 12:09am On Oct 10, 2017
lionlee216:

Great reply bro. Abeg continue uploading your pictures, and stories. Keep the thread lively. I have a lot on my hands right now.

I'll update tomorrow

40 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 12:10am On Oct 10, 2017
Make una no vex. I go knack una tory tomorrow. grin

10 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by austino677(m): 12:44am On Oct 10, 2017
FrankNetter:
Make una no vex. I go knack una tory tomorrow. grin
baba i get question to ask oo
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Originalsly: 9:43am On Oct 10, 2017
Nice pics..... only now do I really get a good idea of the city. Always heard Chicago was closest when compared with NYC...now seeing with the rows and rows of high rises it can easily be mistaken for NYC while other cities just have clusters.

10 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Hushee(m): 4:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
lionlee216:

Respect, man.

10 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 5:54pm On Oct 12, 2017
lionlee216:

You are highly Respected.

12 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 7:40pm On Oct 12, 2017

22 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Originalsly: 7:55pm On Oct 12, 2017
Hmmm....my woman my woman. .... did I miss the gist on this development?!

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by lionlee216(m): 8:02pm On Oct 12, 2017
Originalsly:

Its not good to be lonely.. grin cheesy

16 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:22am On Oct 13, 2017
lionlee216:

Lol

True talk
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Toppytek(m): 4:27pm On Oct 13, 2017
Originalsly:

I taya oo .. lol.. my woman
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by ichommy(m): 5:42pm On Oct 15, 2017
lionlee216:

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 6:46am On Oct 16, 2017
Originalsly:
lionlee216:

tescoman90:

Lol
True talk
Toppytek:

I taya oo .. lol.. my woman

God will judge all of you

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 3:54pm On Oct 16, 2017
lionlee216:

You know what's up grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by fikayor2(m): 4:02pm On Oct 16, 2017
FrankNetter:

You know what's up grin
Bros na story I wan hear jor no be to dey quote person wen person dey anxiously peeping to see your update. cool
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 4:03pm On Oct 16, 2017
fikayor2:
Bros na story I wan hear jor no be to dey quote person wen person dey anxiously peeping to see your update. cool

You mean am? grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 4:17pm On Oct 16, 2017
FrankNetter:

You mean am? grin

Yipeee!!!

Franknetter is back! Give us update jare angry
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 5:14pm On Oct 16, 2017
comradespade:

Yipeee!!!

Franknetter is back! Give us update jare angry

Calm down.

(1) (2) (3) ... (110) (111) (112) (113) (114) (115) (116) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / Canadian Student Visa Thread Part 19 / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 24
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.