Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,158,405 members, 7,836,630 topics. Date: Wednesday, 22 May 2024 at 10:45 AM

Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. - Travel (122) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Travel / Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. (686105 Views)

The Adventures Of A Village Scholar In Germany / Getting A Green Card By Adjustment Of Status: My Yankee Experience / Naija to Yankee Thoughts And Experiences (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (220) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by BlowJobs: 10:19am On Nov 28, 2017
PDPGuy:
The court room where Trump could face a civil lawsuit

I hope he faces more than a civil lawsuit. He needs to be impeched. Dude is a disaster

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Kenny83: 7:57am On Nov 29, 2017
Omo na yankee i dey too joor, if you wan go heaven this country go help you, if you wan go hell to, this country go help you, fine beautiful akata black america wey dem go dey talk bitch bitch Bleep Bleep every of their talk .Work as a Quality Inspector at an Automotive Company in Michigan "and the work place hehhenn is tight equipped to the core, na finger print i dey use enter and comot, after tax and all other i earn over 500 dollars in 2 weeks not to much as a temp but the greenback $ dollar get value, i still bought a cool chill drink for 99cent, i enter street everyday and dey comot i go dey wonder say sey naija fit ever be like this??Naija girls for here na error na only if GOD help you cos dey too form, proud, dem dey Bleep oyinbo and black American dick but they wan dey slam fellow nigerian guy, me i no dey look their side, i like my black American churry churry gurl like tikisha, tilisha, kuajna....

53 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Makaveli1166(m): 11:59am On Nov 29, 2017
Kenny83:
Omo na yankee i dey too joor, if you wan go heaven this country go help you, if you wan go hell to, this country go help you, fine beautiful akata black america wey dem go dey talk bitch bitch Bleep Bleep every of their talk .Work as a Quality Inspector at an Automotive Company in Michigan "and the work place hehhenn is tight equipped to the core, na finger print i dey use enter and comot, after tax and all other i earn over 500 dollars in 2 weeks not to much as a temp but the greenback $ dollar get value, i still bought a cool chill drink for 99cent, i enter street everyday and dey comot i go dey wonder say sey naija fit ever be like this??Naija girls for here na error na only if GOD help you cos dey too form, proud, dem dey Bleep oyinbo and black American dick but they wan dey slam fellow nigerian guy, me i no dey look their side, i like my black American churry churry gurl like tikisha, tilisha, kuajna....
i dey feel you ma nigga no mind all those chewing gum girls...

10 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by jiinxed: 3:56pm On Nov 29, 2017
BlowJobs:

I hope he faces more than a civil lawsuit. He needs to be impeched. Dude is a disaster

Calling trump a disaster is an insult to other "disasters". Trump is the perfect example of what a president should NOT be.

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by eyinola: 7:11pm On Nov 29, 2017
Those guys at the embassy are not smiling today at all.. Blue papers everywhere
Vo..................Good morning
Me.... ............ Good morning
Vo. ..... .. pp.
Me.................pass my pp
Vo...................why r u going to the us
Me..................I am going thr to represent my family to attend my niece wedding on 17/March 2018
Vo...................are u married
Me.................. Yes
Vo....................how many kids
Me...................a set of twins
Vo............ .. .... What's ur work
Me.................... Accountant at xxxxx
Vo..................... Ur job roles
Me......................bla bla bla
Vo...................... U studied accounting
Me..................... No... Business Administration
Vo....................... U learn on the job
Me....................... I hv a professional cert in accounting
Vo........................ Hv u traveled before
Me................... . Not at all
Vo......................... I am sorry u r not qualified for now
Me......................... Thanks

4 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by PDPGuy: 8:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
BlowJobs:

Yes.
If he is found to have obstructed justice and/or connived with Russia to influence the last elections.

3 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 8:13pm On Nov 29, 2017
eyinola:
Vo. ..... .. pp.
Me..................I am going thr to represent my family to attend my niece wedding on 17/March 2018
Me.................. Yes
I believe the reason you were refused visa was because you didn't obey the "90-days-rule" which means one ought to apply for us visa within 90days to the date of travelling for most non-immigrant visa including f1 and b1/b2. You applied too early and that seems to the vo that you want to elude, us visa is wait and take (apply and book appointment online, get interviewed and get your visa) not like canada or uk visa that takes 3months or more to process. Try again and never up.

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by eyinola: 8:18pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dremca:
I believe the reason you were refused visa was because you didn't obey the "90-days-rule" which means one ought to apply for us visa 90days to the date of travelling for most non-immigrant visa including f1 and b1/b2. You applied too early and that seems to the vo that you want to elude, us visa is wait and take (apply and book appointment online, get interviewed and get your visa) not like canada or uk visa that takes 3months or more to process. Try again and never up.
my date of traveling on my form is March 10.. That's even more than 90 days
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 8:21pm On Nov 29, 2017
eyinola:
my date of traveling on my form is March 10.. That's even more than 90 days
you ought to apply within 90days of your date of travelling.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by eyinola: 8:24pm On Nov 29, 2017
Dremca:
you out to apply within 90days of your date of travelling.
OK.. I will like to re apply now as i still wish to attend the wedding on the 17th March... Plz i need ur advice

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 8:29pm On Nov 29, 2017
eyinola:
OK.. I will like to re apply now as i still wish to attend the wedding on the 17th March... Plz i need ur advice
why not wait till mid february next year so it won't seems to the vo that you're in a haste.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Godson201333(m): 9:03pm On Nov 29, 2017
eyinola:
Vo. ..... .. pp.
Me.................. Yes

The thing with America Visa is that it is very individual.You never can tell the main reason why they denied your application and unlike some other Embassies.Us Embassy will never disclose to you the main reason of your denial.We all know that 80 percent of denied Visas got to do with the VO not sure of you coming back home after visit.

Based on experience,Talking about your relatives in USA makes America VO insecure,cos that enough shows u got existence out there and it is easy for u to stay back unlike going on pure toursim with no relative matter scenerio

6 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by gbaby4live: 3:53pm On Nov 30, 2017
Is there anyone here in Minnesota?
Please kindly pop up..

Thanks

4 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 10:26pm On Nov 30, 2017
Kenny83:
i feel ur post bro, pls gist me more about black American gals, are dey easy to date
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 9:22am On Dec 01, 2017
Dremca:
I believe the reason you were refused visa was because you didn't obey the "90-days-rule" which means one ought to apply for us visa within 90days to the date of travelling for most non-immigrant visa including f1 and b1/b2. You applied too early and that seems to the vo that you want to elude, us visa is wait and take (apply and book appointment online, get interviewed and get your visa) not like canada or uk visa that takes 3months or more to process. Try again and never up.

Sorry you said it takes up to months for Canada visa to be approved ?? I plan on schooling there .... it might affect resumption date if i-20 is gotten late
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Godson201333(m): 10:04am On Dec 01, 2017
aro1:
i feel ur post bro, pls gist me more about black American gals, are dey easy to date

Please Bro dont derail the thread,If you wanna talk about girls,Kindly move your post to the Romance section....

14 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by eyinola: 10:32am On Dec 01, 2017
Dremca:
I believe the reason you were refused visa was because you didn't obey the "90-days-rule" which means one ought to apply for us visa within 90days to the date of travelling for most non-immigrant visa including f1 and b1/b2. You applied too early and that seems to the vo that you want to elude, us visa is wait and take (apply and book appointment online, get interviewed and get your visa) not like canada or uk visa that takes 3monthsok or more to process. Try again and never up.
OK.. Thanks, am thinking of re applying by early January and hv interview by February
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Dremca(m): 11:02am On Dec 01, 2017
Chukason1:

Sorry you said it takes up to months for Canada visa to be approved ?? I plan on schooling there .... it might affect resumption date if i-20 is gotten late
it takes not less than 3months to get canadian student visa. They make decision based on documents you submitted unlike the us but ensure, I repeat, ensure you don't forge documents except you won chop 10years ban. They verify every single information including your place of work, bank statement, landed document and so on. But e beta pass us because permanent residence dey wait for you as you dey graduate.

2 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 11:07am On Dec 01, 2017
Godson201333:

Please Bro dont derail the thread,If you wanna talk about girls,Kindly move your post to the Romance section....

Dude I see nothing bad in that, at least someone is keeping the thread alive.

That is not derailing

10 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by judgedredd22(m): 1:49pm On Dec 01, 2017
FrankNetter:

I recently met one naija girl when I went to grab some groceries. She's responding well to treatment grin

10 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by judgedredd22(m): 1:56pm On Dec 01, 2017
Teedawg:
grin grin grin grin tell me about it, bro ... my roommate in college is gay but idgaf at all .. but the day he throws advances i will not think twice i go press charges as if im pressing indomie inside bread get some free money if it even works that way grin grin ( I'm just kidding he seems to be a cool dude ) there is the fine girl in one of my classes mehn she fine... i asked my friend about her guess what she told me " she's gay" waste of punnani man. grin grin

12 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by subcbouy: 2:05pm On Dec 02, 2017
Godson201333:

They, who love fantasy, are not bother of getting there. They should keep dreaming.
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by hanassholesolo: 7:23am On Dec 03, 2017
FrankNetter:
Just logged into my mail now and saw this. smiley

See as letter sweet. Even telling you not to live your old job yet. Which kind level of humanity be this? F**K, it's like they know they are sending it to human beings. Everyone is assumed to be unemployed in Nigeria until proven otherwise. grin

14 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Ikengawo: 6:48pm On Dec 04, 2017
This is a great thread. It's refreshing to get insight from a recent arrival.
Don't mind the people trying to sell Nigeria but won't go there if you paid them. Nigeria is a dehumanizing hell on earth and stepping out of it makes you realize that it's depriving it's captives of a real human experience

15 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Eleniyan15: 8:55pm On Dec 04, 2017
So obi don allow this thread die like Dah!!!!! No problem ooooooo.

We sef go reach Europe one day!!!!!!!!!!!

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Clefayomide: 9:25pm On Dec 04, 2017
Mr obi has been gisting us all this while, make we self gist the guy na. Obi Shey u hear about the selling of your brothers in Libya + the #endsars movement?[b][/b]

3 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 5:58am On Dec 05, 2017
Clefayomide:
Mr obi has been gisting us all this while, make we self gist the guy na. Obi Shey u hear about the selling of your brothers in Libya + the #endsars movement?[b][/b]
nah true ooo..

Even now self fuel no dey again oooo... Buhari done craze ooo
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by Nobody: 6:22am On Dec 05, 2017
Kenny83:

Lwkmd. Bros you no well I swear.. grin grin
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by hanassholesolo: 8:32am On Dec 05, 2017
Ikengawo:
This is a great thread. It's refreshing to get insight from a recent arrival.
Don't mind the people trying to sell Nigeria but won't go there if you paid them. Nigeria is a dehumanizing hell on earth and stepping out of it makes you realize that it's depriving it's captives of a real human experience

Leave them na, they think a few racist words here and there and having to pay tax for a healthy society is worse than this: https://www.instagram.com/p/BHb7MtrDjKm/
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by fSociety: 2:33pm On Dec 08, 2017
Hmm
Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by bigtt76(f): 6:13pm On Dec 09, 2017
Please can you share the proofreading/editing sites you were working on before? Thank you.

FrankNetter:
JetLagged?

I keep waking up by 1-2am (which coincides with when 9-10am in Nigeria)

Right now, Im awake just because of this same reason. I find it hard to go back to sleep when I wake up like this. Thankfully, I came over here with my Ps4 console, I'd just play master league till morning.

============================================================

You think Mtn or etisalat are fast? grin grin

think again!

if you see the download speeds I'm getting over here, you'll cry grin grin
too bad torrenting is illegal here in the USA, if not, by now i for don empty their data base cheesy

Ive been checking out a few websites where I can do some proofreading/editing work so I can earn small change (I tried this sometime ago in Nigeria, but with the whole IP changing thingy, I lost my zeal). With the power of a USA IP address, Im willing to have a go at it again.

Any ideas? smiley

2 Likes

Re: Yankee: through the eyes of a village boy. by FrankNetter(m): 5:32am On Dec 10, 2017
This life na pot of beans sha. I lost the amazon job cry

9 Likes

(1) (2) (3) ... (119) (120) (121) (122) (123) (124) (125) ... (220) (Reply)

Giving Birth In Canada / General German Student Visa Enquiries Part 4 / General U.s.a (student) Visa Enquiries-part 11

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 129
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.