Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,109 members, 7,814,893 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 10:17 PM

After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused - Romance (5) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused (30700 Views)

How To Avoid Heart Break (guys Only) / Tired Of Heart Break, Should I Just Forget About Her? / Stop Gender Violence. Young Woman Murdered After Series Of Abuses By Her Lover (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by fof1: 4:10am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
please help me out. Cos I diverted it to my education, friends and leadership roles but even so I still come back to this same spot

U ARE REALLY BURNING/ YEARNING FOR TRUE LOVE. PLS LEARN TO BE PATIENT WT GOD AND URSELF. D BEST WILL COME UR WAY. U CAN STILL TRULY LOVE. BELUEVE URSELF. LOVE N WORK IT OUT TOGETHER DPNT ALWAYS RUSH OUT.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by fof1: 4:19am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
mmmmm, seeing my first partner again wud be awkward considering the fact that I wouldn't want him to have the knowledge that I haven't forgotten bout him. Tried the alcohol once, didn't like the outcome. I just wish everything wud be fine

DONT EVER GO ALCOHOL ITS A VERY BAD THERAPEUTIC APPROACH.ITS A DEFEATIST ROUTE. IF U ARE TRUE WT STUDY AND WANTS TO SETTLE DOWN.THEN PRAY CONTINUALLY,BELIEVE IN URSELF AND SEEK OUT UR HEARTS DESIRE. HE IS THERE AWAITING UR EMBRACE.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by motherfucker: 4:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Laveda:

What kinda mentality is this? Do people still reason this way?

The guy cheated on her and you're saying she shouldn't have walked away.

undecided Nothing would hunt her.
he has point but didn't word it well. Let me tell you what he is trying to say by using my own self as an example.

There was this girl I loved so much back then and did the best I could with the little I had. Was still an undergraduate but shared whatever I have with her.

Mind you, I love her and felt love was all about sharing by making her feel happy. So, I often did what she wanted. I hardly said know. Even if I didn't have, I will tell her "I will try"

Guess what she did. She decided to become cunning. She started using the love I have for her against me by being manipulative--when she needs money, she will flash (knowing I will call) and then say something nice, sweet, like "baby, I am missing you" "I was just thinking about you and wanted to hear your voice", she will say these things but at the tail end will be a demand for money. I will still send it to her.

I had no idea what was going on because I didn't see her as someone that will do such. But after a while, she started cheating on me with another guy and even had the guy forked her, while I never did. The guy deflowered her. She came back to complain, saying she didn't know how it happened, this was even after she had promised to cut ties with the dude after I caught her. She said she wanted to see me. I still hustled for money to invite her but she committed an even bigger insult right before my own eyes by inviting another guy at the hotel where we lodged.

I had to cut so many things off to save space. But the issue is that TRUST and EGO was bruised! What was the effect of that on me?

I HATED girls for more than 3 years cos her action. I started seeing every girl as nothing but fork tool like you see some Nairaland guy scream-- don't blame them, something happened to them and that's why they act that way.

It took me more than 3 years to finally let go off the pains (I can't really confidently tell you it's all gone now because once a while, the memories flood me) She has begged, apologised, even offered me sex ( after 3 years), wooed me ( few months back) but the damages has been done already.

I am someone who hardly forget or forgive if I trust you but you decide to play on my intelligence, take me for fool.

Till date, she has no idea why I can't take her back despite the pleading. She has no idea the damages of her "I am smart" attitude. Frankly, if not for sake of God, I should have done some really bad things to that girl. She is the first person in my life I couldn't easily forgive. She is the first person in my life who made me felt fire all over my body when I realised I was being taken for a fool, an idiot. I had my life replay before me and saw all the mistakes I made.

Some of us are not wired to forgive people whom we once loved so much and it takes the grace of God not to harm those who betray us.

This thing is highly psychological than you can imagine and it has ripple effect at the same time. Maybe it's because mine happened when I lost my mum which made is double catastrophe.

It's just maturity that has helped me control the anger and live life like a normal human.

The strange thing is that she still held on to my old self, the nice guy. She would give ANYTHING to have me love her again BUT that's dead and buried. My eyes don too open for sweeter beauty grin (which lacks). She didn't realise she was much at disadvantage when she carried out her plots on me.

I didn't know she went stalking me on facebook until she told me I now look fresher and more handsome grin it's just God's work!

I do hope you now see clearly how that girl needs to let the past go? I mean the OP.

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by ameh99: 4:51am On Dec 06, 2016
When you truly finds love it just happens you don't need to ask you just know....

So sincerely all those guys you mention doesn't really sound like one....

Just channel your energy doing what you do best.....

When the right guy comes you will know....trust me..

You don't look for love just let it happen...
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 5:20am On Dec 06, 2016
So sorry about your mum dear smiley kiss

Don't worry you would find someone worthy of your love someday wink
motherfucker:
he has point but didn't word it well. Let me tell you what he is trying to say by using my own self as an example.

There was this girl I loved so much back then and did the best I could with the little I had. Was still an undergraduate but shared whatever I have with her.

Mind you, I love her and felt love was all about sharing by making her feel happy. So, I often did what she wanted. I hardly said know. Even if I didn't have, I will tell her "I will try"

Guess what she did. She decided to become cunning. She started using the love I have for her against me by being manipulative--when she needs money, she will flash (knowing I will call) and then say something nice, sweet, like "baby, I am missing you" "I was just thinking about you and wanted to hear your voice", she will say these things but at the tail end will be a demand for money. I will still send it to her.

I had no idea what was going on because I didn't see her as someone that will do such. But after a while, she started cheating on me with another guy and even had the guy forked her, while I never did. The guy deflowered her. She came back to complain, saying she didn't know how it happened, this was even after she had promised to cut ties with the dude after I caught her. She said she wanted to see me. I still hustled for money to invite her but she committed an even bigger insult right before my own eyes by inviting another guy at the hotel where we lodged.

I had to cut so many things off to save space. But the issue is that TRUST and EGO was bruised! What was the effect of that on me?

I HATED girls for more than 3 years cos her action. I started seeing every girl as nothing but fork tool like you see some Nairaland guy scream-- don't blame them, something happened to them and that's why they act that way.

It took me more than 3 years to finally let go off the pains (I can't really confidently tell you it's all gone now because once a while, the memories flood me) She has begged, apologised, even offered me sex ( after 3 years), wooed me ( few months back) but the damages has been done already.

I am someone who hardly forget or forgive if I trust you but you decide to play on my intelligence, take me for fool.

Till date, she has no idea why I can't take her back despite the pleading. She has no idea the damages of her "I am smart" attitude. Frankly, if not for sake of God, I should have done some really bad things to that girl. She is the first person in my life I couldn't easily forgive. She is the first person in my life who made me felt fire all over my body when I realised I was being taken for a fool, an idiot. I had my life replay before me and saw all the mistakes I made.

Some of us are not wired to forgive people whom we once loved so much and it takes the grace of God not to harm those who betray us.

This thing is highly psychological than you can imagine and it has ripple effect at the same time. Maybe it's because mine happened when I lost my mum which made is double catastrophe.

It's just maturity that has helped me control the anger and live life like a normal human.

The strange thing is that she still held on to my old self, the nice guy. She would give ANYTHING to have me love her again BUT that's dead and buried. My eyes don too open for sweeter beauty grin (which lacks). She didn't realise she was much at disadvantage when she carried out her plots on me.

I didn't know she went stalking me on facebook until she told me I now look fresher and more handsome grin it's just God's work!

I do hope you now see clearly how that girl needs to let the past go? I mean the OP.

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 5:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
I don't think so, cos I really do want a beautiful relationship...
Most times I fantasize about it...
I really do need help cos I don't think I want to go through a hrt break again, I'm really scared.
I didn't want to bring this here but I had to, even as I type I'm in tears wondering y my relationship life is upside down and if I wud ever have a lovely relationship cry
Are you saying this for sympathy? I hate sympathy and I am upset right now.If you get dumped or played pick yourself up and learn how to love to a point.....d only love I share around is 30%,the remaining 70% is for my future hubby"!!!!

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by mecussey(m): 5:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
My name is Broadsway and this is a summary of my relationship life, please do read and give me a tangible advice. Tnx

I started dating In senior sec sch to a guy I loved and who never loved me back but only dated my cos of my popularity and the attention I gave him, breaking up with him I dated another guy just to forget the first guy and also hoping this wud be better but it didn't turn out well, he tried wooing my girlfrnd by insulting me, I confronted him, he apologized but I couldn't stay with him, I just zereod my mind off him even though he showed he was sorry. Some times later like 3yrs after met another guy but it didn't last, this last one was the most terrible but I wud ignore it cos it brings tears to my eyes.

So right now after 5yrs from my second relationship and days of training myself to avoid relationships and just be friends with guys, I find myself with people that love me and wud want to spend their life with me, but I can't reciprocate the love any longer, I feel like I am deceiving them, I like dem, even one has stayed with me through all my pains and lafta and also there is the guy who is the second guy who wooed my friend still asking for a second chance and a lovely guy dah I met recently who i see as an angel and lastly there is a guy who has spread my qualities to all his fam members and frnds and I know he loves me dearly.

My main reason for writing this is to know if its possible to make my heart love again and if it can which one of these four guys shud I stay with?

Tnx

Disadvantages of early dating...if you knew what you know now, your relationships would not have crashed and even if, you would not had been on the receiving end. They probably took advantage of your young innocent mind, used and dumped you, hence the confusion. Just clear your mind and start again, give your best to he who deserved it and avoid premarital sex on conditions.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 5:33am On Dec 06, 2016
firstking01:
I hardly make comments on a thread i didn't read but from my perception and observation it seems to me like you are still very young and perhaps naive in this thing called relationship...my candid advice, wait till you are of age with a mature mind.

More like her heart has enough shock absorbers and springs, to cushion the effect of a heartattack (sorry meant heartbreak).
Every relationship is a gamble, if you cannot gamble, don't drop the chips (whatever the chips are)..........
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 5:35am On Dec 06, 2016
reminiscing:

Are you saying this for sympathy? I hate sympathy and I am upset right now.If you get dumped or played pick yourself up and learn how to love to a point.....d only love I share around is 30%,the remaining 70% is for my future hubby"!!!!

If you are busy sharing the 30% to your boyfriend, not knowing he is your husband, and he gives up because 30% is not a fair percentage?
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by barikay: 5:36am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
I don't think so, cos I really do want a beautiful relationship...
Most times I fantasize about it...
I really do need help cos I don't think I want to go through a hrt break again, I'm really scared.
I didn't want to bring this here but I had to, even as I type I'm in tears wondering y my relationship life is upside down and if I wud ever have a lovely relationship cry
come to Jesus all ye that are heavy ladden and He will give u rest. Hand it over to God sis

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 5:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If you are busy sharing the 30% to your boyfriend, not knowing he is your husband, and he gives up because 30% is not a fair percentage?
I love him that way and he doesn't have a clue.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 5:47am On Dec 06, 2016
reminiscing:

I love him that way and he doesn't have a clue.

And how much percentage of love would you be expecting in return, while you only give 30%?
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 5:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

And how much percentage of love would you be expecting in return, while you only give 30%?
The recession is too much for people to carry other people's burden,can you pls mind your business

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by adedayoa2(f): 5:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
really?? When will my time come?
Why is it late?? I'm confused
Honey take a chill pill, the right person will definitely come. Ok, I feel your pain and everything

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 5:57am On Dec 06, 2016
reminiscing:

The recession is too much for people to carry other people's burden,can you pls mind your business

I might just be your husband.......
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 6:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

I might just be your husband.......
Na so!
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by marychommy(f): 6:01am On Dec 06, 2016
my dear according to my calculation u should be around 25. u r d cause of problem why shld u date a guy u knew very well dat doesn't hv any feelings for u. U went ahead and date another cause of heartbreak without healing from d first relationship. U may be de reason why ur second guy cheated on u cos u never saw him as ur lover he may feel cheated too to woe ur friend am not supporting him but to see he has bn around u for d period of 5 to 7 yrs he might hv had a true feelings for u. Above all love itself first before loving another person. wish u luck
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Lexusgs430: 6:07am On Dec 06, 2016
reminiscing:

Na so!

If only you stop been stingy with your percentages........
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Nobody: 6:18am On Dec 06, 2016
Lexusgs430:

If only you stop been stingy with your percentages........
How does it affect the amount of breathe u take per minute?
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Malakh: 6:34am On Dec 06, 2016
you and your ilks deserve every heartbreaks that comes to yall, quit the fucking n fornication, more heartbreaks on the way for people, havent dated in over 13 years and i'm very happy with myself
Broadsway:
please help me out. Cos I diverted it to my education, friends and leadership roles but even so I still come back to this same spot
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by annayawchee: 6:37am On Dec 06, 2016
Sugarhugs:

Ohh Nairalanders with useless advices
which useless advice?
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Jephz(m): 6:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:
My name is Broadsway and this is a summary of my relationship life, please do read and give me a tangible advice. Tnx

I started dating In senior sec sch to a guy I loved and who never loved me back but only dated my cos of my popularity and the attention I gave him, breaking up with him I dated another guy just to forget the first guy and also hoping this wud be better but it didn't turn out well, he tried wooing my girlfrnd by insulting me, I confronted him, he apologized but I couldn't stay with him, I just zereod my mind off him even though he showed he was sorry. Some times later like 3yrs after met another guy but it didn't last, this last one was the most terrible but I wud ignore it cos it brings tears to my eyes.

So right now after 5yrs from my second relationship and days of training myself to avoid relationships and just be friends with guys, I find myself with people that love me and wud want to spend their life with me, but I can't reciprocate the love any longer, I feel like I am deceiving them, I like dem, even one has stayed with me through all my pains and lafta and also there is the guy who is the second guy who wooed my friend still asking for a second chance and a lovely guy dah I met recently who i see as an angel and lastly there is a guy who has spread my qualities to all his fam members and frnds and I know he loves me dearly.

My main reason for writing this is to know if its possible to make my heart love again and if it can which one of these four guys shud I stay with?

Tnx
my parent will always say.... I never date untill you are ready for marriage... and it has really help

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Topmaike007(m): 7:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Money on my mind. Sister go and do something meaningful love is 2nd point agenda
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by motherfucker: 7:38am On Dec 06, 2016
ItsQuinn:
So sorry about your mum dear smiley kiss

Don't worry you would find someone worthy of your love someday wink
I am fine now. smiley if na before, I was wild beast. It made me not to date one girl. I started dating like 3- 4 girls at a go. Forking them as well.

This was direct opposite of whom I am, the guy who keep to one girl.

That same attitude made me missed a chance with a very nice lady on here because I erroneously assume she had nothing to offer like every other. How wrong was I? It was too late when I realised my mistake and tried to correct it but another dude had taken the place.

So you see? When we do somethings, we do not know the extent of our deeds and their effect on the people we inflict with pains.

I have never really loved a girl since 2009, I locked my emotions and just play along.

Though the girl I met here did see a glimpse of the real me, which shocked her to the marrows. As in the dead drop, romantic and caring personality, attention giving etc. But since I couldn't get her, I have locked it up again grin

I am on to another one now. Whom I hope to unleash everything on if she does right but we are still getting to know each other and she is really cool. Will just focus on her only when it's sealed.

1 Like 1 Share

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by IamISRAEL(m): 7:42am On Dec 06, 2016
can someone please summarize for me?
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by creepsyme(f): 8:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:

Tnx
as long as ur heart still beats you will definitely love again, to me ur story is like making a storm in a teacup cos nothing really bad has happened to u that shuld make u wonder if u can llove again. if u tink am not making a point read toke makinwas book "on becoming"
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by Laveda(f): 8:10am On Dec 06, 2016
motherfucker:

Well,I do get your point very well, its kinda related to what the Op's been through.

I think you don't get what the other guy was trying to say, he meant "you can't walk out of a relationshipsimply because you feel hurt"
Go back and check his initial statement... That was just wrong, yo!

These things are just part of relationships, you feel hurt when your partner cheats, walk away if you can't take it no more, but someone telling me I shouldn't have. That's just wrong..

You case is something else, I do hope you'll be able to let go of the past. Even tho its not easy..
And sorry about your mom's death. smiley

Good morning.

1 Like

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by habsydiamond(m): 8:25am On Dec 06, 2016
Rome isn't built in a day. Every love does not come at first sight. Some loves takes gradual process. Sometimes u breed luv, grow luv, build luv. U can achieve this through communication and prayer. So sis its never late to love oo.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by citadels(f): 8:44am On Dec 06, 2016
dear sis if u really want to succeed in ur relationship and u really want to hv a goid relationship try GOD in prayers. human advice cant help u. God helpd me. he is d perfect merger and matcher.
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by UmecheMoses(m): 8:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Broadsway:

Tnx
we share a lot in common. Hit me on whatsapp I know a way out.+2348067895454
Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by wisz1(m): 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
Get ur priorities right.

Re: After Series Of Heart Break, I Am Confused by wisz1(m): 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
Jephz:

my parent will always say.... I never date untill you are ready for marriage... and it has really help
Dating without the intention of marriage is like advertising something you are not selling.ask yourself this question, "why do your really want to date"

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (Reply)

Bride Shares Her Touching Life Experience (Photos) / Dealing With Unromantic Guys / Transformation Photos Of 2 Lovers Who Were Picked Up From The Street

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 113
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.