Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,806 members, 7,820,826 topics. Date: Tuesday, 07 May 2024 at 10:40 PM

These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians (44030 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by MONITZ: 11:05am On Dec 06, 2016
The most frightening to me right now is IRAN'S sudden silence after huffing and puffing. Given their antecedents to cause unrest in areas where there is schism between Shites and Sunnis,i think they re up-to something very sinister and crazy.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by buchilino(m): 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
Guy go find work. Give your life a meaning

UR SOUNDING LIKE A PAID AGENT.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by theGistsonline: 11:46am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
That midget is power drunk.

I will throw away that Accidental Public Servant i bought because everything in that book is different from El rufai with executive power.

Hypocrite
the gane of thrones midget?? If he catches you in za oza room u go hear am!! Lmao!!
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Jesusloveyou: 12:22pm On Dec 06, 2016
sekamykome:
If El-rufai could do this to Zakzaky.... I wonder what he would do to you when you vote him into power!!! SMH

I read a story somewhere about a former CIA operative saying something about a boss of his, that during an operation his boss was pinned down in a tactical position and there was nothing he could do, a man from a rival agency helped him and spared his life. The very next year, his boss hunted down that man that spared his life and killed him. So this operative asked his boss why he killed someone that saved his life, he thus replied "Gratitude is a debt that should not be owed".

El-rufai and Zakzaky in my mind.
you are right.
And people always mistakenly say-- I owe you gratitude.
As gratitude is not a debt to owe anyone

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Laple0541(m): 1:42pm On Dec 06, 2016
Such is life,... Lesson number 1: Never trust a politician.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Abumighty(m): 5:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
That was then
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by haggai247: 7:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
So what? He should be given preferential treatment because he's zakzaky?
simple 2019 hell-rufia has made a deal with the Saudi's to eliminate the shittes for support Arab money for 2019 election

ITS A FACT DON'T ASK ME HOW
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 7:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
haggai247:

simple 2019 hell-rufia has made a deal with the Saudi's to eliminate the shittes for support Arab money for 2019 election

ITS A FACT DON'T ASK ME HOW
i no blame you, i blame mtn wey dash you 10mb wey make you get voice dey hype rubbish
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by haggai247: 8:23pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
i no blame you, i blame mtn wey dash you 10mb wey make you get voice dey hype rubbish
no disrespect bro but do you know I can feed you and your unborn kids still Christ return??
don't in your miserable life throw dirt at me

watch your back punk
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 8:37pm On Dec 06, 2016
haggai247:

no disrespect bro but do you know I can feed you and your unborn kids still Christ return??
don't in your miserable life throw dirt at me

watch your back punk
my weekly earnings can feed you and your pathetic wretched family for 2years straight. Arsehole
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by BALLOSKI: 1:53pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kathmandu:

I will throw away that Accidental Public Servant i bought because everything in that book is different from El rufai with executive power.

Hypocrite
that's why some don't read autobiography cos it's an account written by yourself and can never indict yourself in anyway.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Artorius(m): 7:44pm On Dec 23, 2016
Kathmandu:

Hypocrite
Hello, I am thinking of purchasing thos book. Try to be objective as possible smiley Do you think it is an informative / educative read?
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 4:45am On Dec 24, 2016
Artorius:

Hello, I am thinking of purchasing thos book. Try to be objective as possible smiley Do you think it is an informative / educative read?
The book is very different from the person we are seeing today. Don't bother to buy it

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

"Bianca Ojukwu Killed My Father" - Emeka Ojukwu Jnr / POL 501 The Tinubu Masterclass (sparsky Vs Fisher 1972) / Diplomat Breaks Traffic Rules In Asokoro, Abuja & Said This.. PICS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 34
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.