Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,155,353 members, 7,826,373 topics. Date: Monday, 13 May 2024 at 01:27 PM

These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians (44040 Views)

Photo Of El-Rufai Kneeling Before Atiku Dug Up By Nigerians For Attacking Atiku / Photos Of El-rufai On Abuja-Kaduna Train This Afternoon / "Army Burnt 70-Year-Old Sister Of El-Zakzaky" - Says Harun Elbinawi (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by topzeezo: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2016
some NIGERIAN politicians are not even thinking of thier ending...what kind of embarrassment is this DAN ALLAH.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by KingMicky3286: 8:28am On Dec 06, 2016
Every time i see the Arabic inscription, i see devil in my mental picture. Please Nairaland should declare Arabic Letter as a Graphic Content . shocked shocked shocked shocked

3 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by guvna(m): 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
God Bless Nairaland!!!
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by yaqq: 8:30am On Dec 06, 2016
Midget always mad

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by CXLVII: 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Kingbuhari:
brainless qworo chewing Fulani cow sipping dung Buhari is a mad cow... TUFIAKWA

Guy! Accept that fact! You re addicted to Buhari. It's very glaring....
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by oloriooko(m): 8:32am On Dec 06, 2016
Bubu inclusive!
Bubu butt f****d jagaban now opolo eye needs foreign help to reset his desecrated cut butt valve
My question is why did the guy romance politicians?
Now he's also been butt f****d grin

2 Likes

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:35am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
you know nothing!
u never make any point pea brain?

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by bikefab(m): 8:37am On Dec 06, 2016
El-Rufai is an ass-licker. No offence meant, just stating the obvious.

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by TheAsegun(m): 8:41am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
That midget is power drunk.

I will throw away that Accidental Public Servant i bought because everything in that book is different from El rufai with executive power.

Hypocrite

grin

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
johnsonjosbles:
u never make any point pea brain?
I go smoke your brains comot for your head.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Rilwayne001: 8:47am On Dec 06, 2016
Hell roofye.

ยท

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Nobody: 8:49am On Dec 06, 2016
dedons:
These are the same people that deceived the YORROBBERS.

Lol.. i wonder how u guys come up with these concepts
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by olureignforever: 8:51am On Dec 06, 2016
[quote author=dedons post=51676471]These are the same people that deceived the YORROBBERS.[/quote

You this tribal bigot. Your problem no be for here, na from great beyond. The fear of yoruba is the beginning of wisdom. If you are so dense that you don't know answer to questions, why not S T F U. Olodo Rabata oju eja lo mo je, o ni lo paper, sileti lo ma lo Shior.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by johnsonjosbles(m): 8:53am On Dec 06, 2016
Jibril659:
I go smoke your brains comot for your head.
tubaculouses Cough Wil Kil U be dat
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by jaafree: 8:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Pls why do ppl tends to open their mouth without reasoning on wat they are about to say, ok fine as a politician he went to him then elrufa'I is nothing even though he knows the threat they posses but he can't do anything about it bcs he is nothing in the govt but as a politician with target he knows they are nigerians and their vote will be counted so he need that not them. This ppl ar building a state of their own in a state of the federation they have their governor and do not obey the constitution acts of the state bcs they feel they have their own which is against the nigerian law, ok fine now elrufa'I is a governor if he allow such ppl to grow in the future ppl like me and u will say the leaders knew about them in the first place but they do nothing to stop them and now this man has forecast the future and he is trying to stop this ppl and we are going against it. Sometimes I wonder do we even know what we(nigerians) want I tire for us aswear!!
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Obipat(m): 8:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Dwarf governor. Use and dump

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by abdul4new(m): 9:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Hellrufai is satanic

1 Like

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by encryptjay(m): 9:05am On Dec 06, 2016
CXLVII:

Guy! Accept that fact! You re addicted to Buhari. It's very glaring....
His username says it all
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by ensamy(m): 9:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Politicians are like

1 Share

Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by bedfordng(m): 9:10am On Dec 06, 2016
hmmm
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by mengho(m): 9:51am On Dec 06, 2016
in my opinion, both the fulani herdsmen & shia people should be treated as such,
I don't even know why zakzaky will trust a politician, even if a politician is ur father, don't trust am completely
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Ameen964(m): 9:52am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
Sorry you live in the dark. You are just here to take count of how many bodies will criticise your master with peanut brain from Hell.

You are not worth my time so take a Hike

Please don't mind the Idiot. He thinks everything is about bloodshed because that's the only thing they know. And Bokoharam has been attacking innocent people in kaduna and he never for once said anything, probably happy that enemies were been massacred.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by elpatch(m): 10:06am On Dec 06, 2016
Born On A Tuesday,a book by Elnathan summarised it all,coincidentally,John is from Kaduna too.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Fasaha: 10:13am On Dec 06, 2016
The campaign poster of El-rufai and Zakzaky is not of Zakzaky followers, but arrange picture to deceive people.We in the North knows that Shiite does not recognize any constituted Authority in this Country.So they have never and will never campaign for any politician. I am really disappointed by Shehu Sani if he is the one that first post this pic,because it portrays him as a deceiver.And if he claim he didnt know this of Shiite, then he is not capable of being a Governor. El-rufai didnt go to zakzaky for votes but for peace.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Neozy(m): 10:31am On Dec 06, 2016
No Big Deal. They Both Went To Ahmadu Bello University Zaria (my Alma Mater)
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by ybady4real: 10:34am On Dec 06, 2016
U see dem sitting dem togeda dosent make dem friends. They r high profile ppl in naija,so dy hav to b diplomatic wen necesari nd treat dia 4k up wen necesari
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Emassive(m): 10:35am On Dec 06, 2016
It's a shame some Yoruba youth still defend this man and he even dines with Okorocha.... The north will finish you people before 2030
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Edmomd(m): 10:44am On Dec 06, 2016
Kathmandu:
That midget is power drunk.

I will throw away that Accidental Public Servant i bought because everything in that book is different from El rufai with executive power.
It was as if it wasn't Elrufai that wrote the book. He has been given absolute power and he is absolutely power drunk.

Hypocrite
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by manikspears: 10:55am On Dec 06, 2016
Most people will comment without reading or knowing the true story behind the saga,but the truth is that at this moment Nigeria cant afford to have another terror group. bokoharam started as a movement and we know what we have gone through. Don't forget the issue between them and the chief of staff,a normal person won't confront a armed sergeant let alone the chief of staff.most people are commenting based on who they are (civilian) and I understand because i am one too,but those of us that served or lived in that area know that that movement terrorize people.
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by Rajahrosco(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmmmm
Re: These Pics Of El-rufai & Dalung With El-Zakzaky Shows Never Trust Politicians by NairaMaster1(m): 11:04am On Dec 06, 2016
That won't add to his physical height

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Peter Obi, Tinubu, Atiku Show Off Their Wives (Pictures) / Chris Ngige In Zambia At ARLAC 42nd Ordinary Session (Photos) / Victoria Aguiyi-Ironsi Speaks On The 50th Year Of Aguiyi Ironsi's Death

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 71
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.