Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:22 AM

Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? - Romance (7) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? (55090 Views)

Why Men Feel Sleepy After Sex / 16 Reasons Why Nigerian Men Get Married According To Ada Bekee / Why Men Tired, Lose Interest, & Sleepy After Orgasm But Women Don't (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by KomonSense: 9:45am On Dec 07, 2016
lady2lady:
You're such a hypocrite !!
And if you don't know,we have atleast 7% of virgins out there and I'm one of them.
You can Quote me wrong Ion fvcking care !!
Fvck off !!

When I know you are just lying >>>PM me so that I will come taste and see if you are truly a Virgin....

If I hear

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by KomonSense: 9:47am On Dec 07, 2016
Berlynn:
not all undecided

Are you sure?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by KomonSense: 9:49am On Dec 07, 2016
Raine80:
And some women as well
Man have a refractory period after coming and the body needs to refuel putting it simply and the way the male body does this is to induce sleep (in some men) by releasing serotonin and opioids. If they don't sleep there is going to be some "fatigue" chilling out involved and when he asks for a breather he needs it ....

Nice... I think I can go with this explanation.

Are you a medical practitioner ? I have more questions to ask please oooo
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by harshmidd2012(m): 11:00am On Dec 07, 2016
lady2lady:
Hello from the other side !! cheesy

I've always noticed that most men always doze off immediately after sex.

Well,I wondering what could be the cause because it's weird.

So Romancelanders (as it's so called) Enlighten me a little bit.

Have you also felt sleepy and slept off? please tell me about it!
Cos they have exerted their body, soul and spirit in the ejaculation process and need to regain strength after a bit of rest
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by rhektor(m): 11:06am On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Anty mi, please tomorrow early morning,come out from your gate,jog around your street from the beginning to the end only ten times..
When you finish, come and tell me how you feel..

You ladies think it is easy? Dude will be on top of you sweating like Shekau in Sambisa and whining his waist like Iyanya for 40 minutes while you lie down screaming, "Baby go deeper"..Do you know the amount of energy that is dissipated during sex?

As if that is not enough, the wicked girl will be whispering seductively, "Baby I want more"..Chisos!! More wetin? You wan kill person pikin!?Oya tell me what you want him to do after sex.. Harvest cassava for you?

Please ladies, when he is done, give him enough time to sleep and rest.When he wakes up, give him food with enough fish and meat..If after eating, he still looks tired,pet him to sleep biko.. Dem nor dey give person trophy after fvckiing..

Werey!
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 11:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Chigold101:

humnn
this your profile picture is too suggestive

How do u mean
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Toay(m): 11:32am On Dec 07, 2016
To the op and others,
Its not because energy is used during 'expulsion '. Rather, it because there is an hormone with is secreted in the brain at the time of expulsion. This hormone cools tension and induces sleep/fatigue.

Now you know
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by bukiboy(m): 12:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
lady2lady:

There’s a common nighttime occurrence happening in bedrooms around the world: After sex, men fall into a deep sleep, while women everywhere lay awake silently cursing their snoozing partner’s name.

You can thank the hormone prolactin for your male post-coital sleepiness,

Prolactin suppresses dopamine—a stimulating neurotransmitter that makes you feel awake, he explains.

And your body releases it in spades when you come. Your wife’s body, however, doesn’t produce nearly as much, says Dr. Winter.

But prolactin isn’t the only reason you can’t keep your eyes open.

The “feel-good” hormone oxytocin also surges during sex, which can vanish any stressful thoughts from your mind, making it easier to relax and fall asleep afterward.

And if you have sex with the lights out, you’ll signal to your body’s internal clock that it’s time for bed. When that happens, the hormone melatonin ignites your sleep cycle.

When prolactin, oxytocin, and melatonin all come together, you have the trifecta for a fantastic snooze.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by gentlesoul196: 1:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
just like the last gal we fvck, after the first round I fell asleep only for her to wake me up n said so she came for us to fvck n I sleep I had to go a second round slept off final till 6a.m
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by tk4rd: 7:46pm On Dec 07, 2016
lady2lady:

Have you ever gotten a guy to release while you rocked him in the cow-girl position (or reverse cow-girl).?? I bet you, if you came for a second round within the next fifteen minutes going it in the same position, then, you must be some sort of alpha-woman.

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by tk4rd: 7:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
bukiboy:

There’s a common nighttime occurrence happening in bedrooms around the world: After sex, men fall into a deep sleep, while women everywhere lay awake silently cursing their snoozing partner’s name.

You can thank the hormone prolactin for your male post-coital sleepiness,

Prolactin suppresses dopamine—a stimulating neurotransmitter that makes you feel awake, he explains.

And your body releases it in spades when you come. Your wife’s body, however, doesn’t produce nearly as much, says Dr. Winter.

But prolactin isn’t the only reason you can’t keep your eyes open.

The “feel-good” hormone oxytocin also surges during sex, which can vanish any stressful thoughts from your mind, making it easier to relax and fall asleep afterward.

And if you have sex with the lights out, you’ll signal to your body’s internal clock that it’s time for bed. When that happens, the hormone melatonin ignites your sleep cycle.

When prolactin, oxytocin, and melatonin all come together, you have the trifecta for a fantastic snooze.
Ladies sleep too..
I watch ladies snore loudly after fụcking.. They usually deny that they snore at-all in all their lives that I wish I had videoed the snores.
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 8:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
KomonSense:

Nice... I think I can go with this explanation.

Are you a medical practitioner ? I have more questions to ask please oooo
Yes to first question
And go ahead
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Baloskey1986(m): 9:05pm On Dec 07, 2016
I have no Clue about what ur saying coz have never don it b4

Still Waiting for za day tu Burst 1
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Davidmart(m): 10:12pm On Dec 07, 2016
sleeping after sex ni lol Not when your fuckin some ones wife or your friends house help your mind will be hitting like mortal
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Davidmart(m): 10:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
Baloskey1986:
I have no Clue about what ur saying coz have never don it b4

Still Waiting for za day tu Burst 1

cousin to alhaji lia Mohammed
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 10:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
dopegabby:
its funny to me, only lazy guys sleeps and it depends on the time of sex(night), my guy doesnt sleep at all, be it morning, afternoon or night am even worried, he doest sleep atall

Are you sure it isn't a gorilla that is climbing you?
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Hez143(m): 10:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=lady2lady post=51675634]Hello from the other side !! cheesy
Borehole alert!!!!!
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by opysdoll(f): 11:52pm On Dec 07, 2016
Smellymouth:
Anty mi, please tomorrow early morning,come out from your gate,jog around your street from the beginning to the end only ten times..
When you finish, come and tell me how you feel..

You ladies think it is easy? Dude will be on top of you sweating like Shekau in Sambisa and whining his waist like Iyanya for 40 minutes while you lie down screaming, "Baby go deeper"..Do you know the amount of energy that is dissipated during sex?

As if that is not enough, the wicked girl will be whispering seductively, "Baby I want more"..Chisos!! More wetin? You wan kill person pikin!?Oya tell me what you want him to do after sex.. Harvest cassava for you?

Please ladies, when he is done, give him enough time to sleep and rest.When he wakes up, give him food with enough fish and meat..If after eating, he still looks tired,pet him to sleep biko.. Dem nor dey give person trophy after fvckiing..

hmmmmmmm tru talk its really nt easy my man say d same 2
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Chigold101(m): 1:40am On Dec 08, 2016
kenonze:

How do u mean
cheesy i am sure you understand what I mean but incase you dont, let me explain a little.
your picture kind of shows that you want to make guys think about your p
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by queendiamond(f): 3:38am On Dec 08, 2016
my own boo rarely sleeps after sex o. Infact back to his laptop at night. he's also winning me( that's what he calls it).
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
Chigold101:
cheesy i am sure you understand what I mean but incase you dont, let me explain a little.
your picture kind of shows that you want to make guys think about your p

Spoilt chap
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Chigold101(m): 6:05am On Dec 09, 2016
kenonze:

Spoilt chap
cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
It is not my fault... I love the face in that picture sha...
you are sure pretty....

But you are puting me in temptation and Vaseline crew of nairaland will surely do more with that ur dp

1 Like

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Baloskey1986(m): 7:34am On Dec 09, 2016
Chai NEPA just take light
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by hardychris(m): 3:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
you must be a real fucker, how many men have you bleeped for you to notice that most of them feel sleepy after sex? chai!!!
lady2lady:

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by KomonSense: 4:23pm On Dec 09, 2016
Raine80:

Yes to first question
And go ahead

My woman complains of stomach ache when I stay upto one hour on her, what is the cause and should I slow down?

I love sex but she doesn't like it that much
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 11:10pm On Dec 09, 2016
KomonSense:

My woman complains of stomach ache when I stay upto one hour on her, what is the cause and should I slow down?

I love sex but she doesn't like it that much
Why don't you break it up? Instead of one hour none stop split up to more bearable seasons. One hour none stop is just selfish sorry! You and your girlfriend need to compromise it does start to be uncomfortable if someone is just pounding for an hour!
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 09, 2016
ObioratheBully:
sad

You think sex is easy?

Do you know the amount of energy we spend??

Worse when we ejaculate, the energy consumption is even more..

WTF!
Energy how

Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by KvnGRezz(m): 11:57pm On Dec 09, 2016
lady2lady:
You're such a hypocrite !!
And if you don't know,we have atleast 7% of virgins out there and I'm one of them.
You can Quote me wrong Ion fvcking care !!
Fvck off !!
Ah donn wantuu laaf...only 7% nd yhuu are making noise
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by Hawlahscho(m): 11:55pm On Dec 10, 2016
eraly:

So true. I read a scientific explanation of it online some months back? Guess u ladies don't like it?

But don't blame us dear, it's nature. grin cheesy

Passing by
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by eraly(m): 12:41am On Dec 11, 2016
Hawlahscho:

Passing by

grin cheesy I sight u bro
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by deobita(m): 12:44am On Dec 11, 2016
Study for free today for international students.... visit the link
below an be successful...
it is 100% Free, tuition, ticket, accommodation, meal.. all you
need is your own pocket money. http://acadafree.com/2016/12/10/the-barry-goldwater-scholarship-
and-excellence-in-education-foundation/
Re: Why Do Most Men Get Sleepy After Sex? by deobita(m): 9:55am On Dec 11, 2016
Study for free today for international students.... visit the link
below an be successful...
it is 100% Free, tuition, ticket, accommodation, meal.. all you
need is your own pocket money. http://acadafree.com/2016/12/10/the-barry-goldwater-scholarship-
and-excellence-in-education-foundation/

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (Reply)

Muhammed Alfa Marries Twin Sisters - Adama & Aisha In Bida (Video) / Prophet Ivwananji Charles Mwale In Nude Photos Scandal With Married Woman / 6 Hidden Signs She Likes You But She’s Shy

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 43
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.