Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,379 members, 7,819,379 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 03:13 PM

Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) - Romance (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) (55730 Views)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 10:56am On Dec 06, 2016
Luv iz blind.I belive in luv..I luv diz couplez...Storiez like diz makez me wanna fall in luv.Luvly couplez.
I am tall dark muscular ad handsome.I am ok financially.I am in my late 20s ad still a virigin ad I am tired of been a virigin ad will luv to offer my well cherished virginity to a caring pretty experienced matured wellbehavd luving lady ad won't mind selling it sef if she doesn't want a relationship.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Phemmyrans: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2016
the guy no get parent?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by afanide: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2016
It's his choice. Dont put assunder. Allow him enjoy his marriage.

You want to start EXPORTATION
BUSINESS (Bitterkola, Ginger, Cocoa)?
Get the Materials and start straight
ahead.

EVERY GOOD THING HAS A PRICE. 98% OF THINGS WITHOUT PRICES ARE USELESS.

Check my signature below for my
contact......
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by TheSexyChic: 10:57am On Dec 06, 2016
Na real wa. Na wetin we no go see for this wold
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Stanleywaxy(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2016
GossipHeart:

Why are Nigerians so stupid ??

I see where some people wrote he's too young, too young for what ?? For marriage ?? Anthony Martial got married and had a baby at the age of 18, too young for taking a decision as an adult ?? The last time i checked, you become an adult once you clock 18

This is his life and we should learn to mind our fuccking business

Some of you guys are 22 and are busy fuccking people who are 33 and above and you feel like you have the right to tell someone else what to do with his/her life
And did Anthony Martial marry his mum's age mate ?
How has that marriage being ? Good ?
Oga no de yarn rubbish !
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Lavedaa:

angry You're not serious, business minded people pls.

i'm serious. do i look like i am not? maybe because of our previous chats.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by ashewoboy(m): 10:59am On Dec 06, 2016
Lavedaa:

angry You're not serious, business minded people pls.

i'm serious. do i look like i am not? maybe because of our previous chats.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by SIRmanjar(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:
This is what happens when your sugar mummy loves ur konnddo so much!
I swear d guy fit b Shaka Zulu 4 bed
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by YankeeJoe(m): 11:00am On Dec 06, 2016
kingteaser619:
true love can't lie
Notin like true luv in ds very case.. Its terms & conditions applied incase u neva knew. Know now
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Gaddafithe2nd(m): 11:01am On Dec 06, 2016
Nothing bad in that, as long as their is love between them. Or is it written in the scripture that men must be older than women when it comes to marriage.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Darlingmua(f): 11:07am On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Nah nah nah..she's the konndoo digger! and the dude prolly loves her..there's no gold digging there @ all tongue
so if it were the other way round, a young Lady can't just love an older man right? Or an old man can't b a p**sy digger? This is wat I call gender inequality.!!!
Well done.

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by theGistsonline: 11:13am On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

Nah nah nah..she's the konndoo digger! and the dude prolly loves her..there's no gold digging there @ all tongue
you have said it all!!! You deye mind these people Does that woman look rich Any female who's coming to comment here claiming its money blah blah blah is most likely unmarried & jealous of the 40something year old woman getting FRESH HOT MARATHON DICK!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Nobody: 11:14am On Dec 06, 2016
Darlingmua:
so if it were the other way round, a young Lady can't just love an older man right? Or an old man can't b a p**sy digger? This is wat I call gender inequality.!!!
Well done.

can I dig ur pussy wink
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Jennifer89(f): 11:18am On Dec 06, 2016
so he'll call her Darling or mummy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by misspicy(f): 11:20am On Dec 06, 2016
SINZ:
Dude looks like a much younger version of me. grin

Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by mightycrown1(m): 11:24am On Dec 06, 2016
who see what im seeing, are they not the same persons in different posture? bloggers sha!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by tosyne2much(m): 11:38am On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
You too?.
You all should kontinue.
I can't do that you know? cool
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Nobody: 11:40am On Dec 06, 2016
tosyne2much:
I can't do that you know? cool
Very good then.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by totorimi: 11:45am On Dec 06, 2016
Fall outs of Buhari recession, but if the woman is very wealthy then dude has a plan. He should be closely monitored, this aint normal now. At least he has family members to advice him.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Lavedaa: 11:59am On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

smiley everyone in here is business minded Queen Laveeda. Depends on the commodity

smiley Are you interested?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lavedaa:

smiley Are you interested?

Oh you bet! Whaatt, am i interested
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Lavedaa: 12:04pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Oh you bet! Whaatt, am i interested

My siggy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lavedaa:

My siggy

I followed the link to go their page too many things mixed together. My mind no understand calculation like that. How the thing work? Teach me
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lavedaa:

My siggy

miss, this ya picture na wa o. This no be child's play o. You set well well for the picture
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Bojc7: 12:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
She talkin money, they talkin nonsense!
grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Lavedaa: 12:18pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

I followed the link to go their page too many things mixed together. My mind no understand calculation like that. How the thing work? Teach me

Are you on Bbm? We could talk there
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bojc7:
She talkin money, they talkin nonsense!
grin grin

who is talking money, lavedaa? Ehn na, you know hear wetin i say? I say "no be child's play".
that means come correct. Me i have studied women well well. If say person dey get degree for women affairs i for don finish phd long long ago.

Anyway, she be ya madam? grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:24pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lavedaa:

Are you on Bbm? We could talk there

Beside email the only social media i use nairaland. My wife will kill me if she catch me on wahtasapp and bbm...she say too many temptation. I got facebook one time she told all my female friends to fvk off and deleted it. Im okay flirting in nl though.

You want send me email?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Bojc7: 12:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

who is talking money, lavedaa? Ehn na, you know hear wetin i say? I say "no be child's play".
that means come correct. Me i have studied women well well. If say person dey get degree for women affairs i for don finish phd long long ago.

Anyway, she be ya madam? grin
Lolz
Was actually referring 2 d "couple".
#money_answereth_all_tinz!
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:29pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bojc7:

Lolz
Was actually referring 2 d "couple".
#money_answereth_all_tinz!

Oh. I see.

My brother you no answer me. This lavedaa girl is worth 21 gun salute, just for that her pose alone. I dey here dey bite my finger nails. She be ya madam?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Bojc7: 12:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
B
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Bojc7: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Oh. I see.

My brother you no answer me. This lavedaa girl is worth 21 gun salute, just for that her pose alone. I dey here dey bite my finger nails. She be ya madam?
Nope.
Never met/knew her!

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Wooing Challenge (main Event,day 2) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 29
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.