Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,043 members, 7,818,092 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 07:35 AM

Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) - Romance (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) (55720 Views)

When The Wedding Cake, Is More Beautiful Than The Bride (PHOTO) / Nigerian Man Weds His Old Oyinbo Bride (Photo) / Pre-Wedding Photos Of The 60-Year-Old Bride And Her Husband (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:34pm On Dec 06, 2016
Shoekudi weds madam shedinma. NCAN Ilorin and Lagos branch over to you grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:39pm On Dec 06, 2016
Bojc7:

Nope.
Never met/knew her!

i like her attitude. If she can teach me how this money doubler work and convince me to invest i go do am. She has flair for directing interest.

You should check that money thing out too. We have to support our women looking for honest means to keep their head in upright position.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by EugeneLeeJnr(m): 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
We know it's for her money.
Won't you call him a Gold digger?, cos if it were a girl that's what you all will say. grin

at this point no name calling just to pray for this guy cos last last Na deliverance sure pass for am
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:40pm On Dec 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Shoekudi weds madam shedinma. NCAN Ilorin and Lagos branch over to you grin grin grin grin grin

Iyangbali don land...wahala don shele o! grin grin
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Lavedaa:

Are you on Bbm? We could talk there

Miss Lavedaa here u go...

baba.ramota1980@gmail.com
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

Iyangbali don land...wahala don shele o! grin grin
Which branch of NCAN you belong to abeg help us identify the couple and report bacj to headquarters. The boy name na shoekudi and the woman name na shedinma
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by victorazy(m): 12:47pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
Won't you call him a Gold digger?, cos if it were a girl that's what you all will say. grin

Nice picture. u fine o, black is beauty.

I wish we can pose that way this december.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 12:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
IYANGBALI:
Which branch of NCAN you belong to abeg help us identify the couple and report bacj to headquarters. The boy name na shoekudi and the woman name na shedinma

grin grin
You know say na arangee, wait till he carry that girl go village na dere hin people go show am pepper. De thing wey hungry am go marry hin mama age he go explain.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by QueenSuccubus(f): 12:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:
This is what happens when your sugar mummy loves ur konnddo so much!

grin

Nawa for u ooo... I still have a chance cheesy
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by IYANGBALI: 12:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

grin grin
You know say na arangee, wait till he carry that girl go village na dere hin people go show am pepper. De thing wey hungry am go marry hin mama age he go explain.
shoekudi family go accept madam shedinma o,you know sey their people too like money. Madam shedinma don old true true, with grey hair for her toto,but she get money like mama peace,so shoekudi people no go complain
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by lordmayor213: 1:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
This is a scam.... run for your life.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 1:12pm On Dec 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
shocked

hey,
you just sneaked in and back out. I didnt even see you. wink

i wanted to ask bout the jean jacket, is that the natural green or you dyed it?
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by ncoolsome(m): 1:17pm On Dec 06, 2016
comradespade:

my broda the hustle is real

this has got me singing..Soul E baba dey here...man n woman come follow me sing say..Soul E baba dey here..we all do things for several reasons,bt the reason here cnt jst be luv..
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Laple0541(m): 1:25pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:

Sowi, no vex.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Nobody: 1:41pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kolababe:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3501268/20-year-old-man-marries-40-year-old-woman

According to Facebook user, Nekky, who shared the photos, the man is allegedly in his 20s and his bride in her 40s. They got married over the weekend somewhere in Nigeria. Love is love. Age ain't nothing but a thing...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/photos-of-young-guy-and-his-much-older.html
He got married to his super rich sugar mummycheesy.i concur Nahcheesy.Edo guys are not dullin at allcheesy.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Izzydeprince: 2:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
It is either he was bewitched or hypnotized, because he has been enslaved for life.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Nobody: 2:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
BabaRamota1980:

hey,
you just sneaked in and back out. I didnt even see you. wink

i wanted to ask bout the jean jacket, is that the natural green or you dyed it?
Its natural smiley
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by McPerry(f): 2:59pm On Dec 06, 2016
So his mother will call his wife her daughter-inlaw? shocked shocked shocked shocked shocked
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Arijude(m): 3:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
kenonze:
This lady should be in her early 30s
Chicken laps
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by PrettySpicey(f): 3:16pm On Dec 06, 2016
Mba! The mother of this boy didn't pray enough.
There's "age is not a barrier", there's "mind-control" and there's "gigolo".
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Nobody: 3:32pm On Dec 06, 2016
ooooooh! it av do with dis couple na!
There are better things to put in the FP.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by danot1030: 5:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
Kolababe:
See earlier thread here https://www.nairaland.com/3501268/20-year-old-man-marries-40-year-old-woman

According to Facebook user, Nekky, who shared the photos, the man is allegedly in his 20s and his bride in her 40s. They got married over the weekend somewhere in Nigeria. Love is love. Age ain't nothing but a thing...

http://www.newseveryhour.com/2016/12/photos-of-young-guy-and-his-much-older.html
op love is love does not apply to this case, the age difference is dam too wide.

The guy should be prepared for serious scolding and discipline from his mama wife whenever she's in bad mood. Plus being sent to do menial jobs meant for children and not for husbands.

He should also prepare for constant reminder that if not for conditions i shouldn't have been married to a child of my child age.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by BabaRamota1980: 5:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Stupedinluv:
Its natural smiley

i like it o. It fits wink
i was wondering if my compliments about your nice sexy legz was offensive. Next day you don hide the fine legz. Mtcheww. .... angry
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by muller101(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:
that's true love u know.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by teozey111(m): 6:02pm On Dec 06, 2016
that dude must have eaten something or something must have eaten him.....
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by brokenplate: 6:20pm On Dec 06, 2016
Buy your Xmas goat at affordable price.
Check my signature for details
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by purple3091: 6:33pm On Dec 06, 2016
Sister you are doing it 'wrong',you should do it vice versa,because if that boy is after your money you might be done for.should have done like me,married an older rich man + have affairs with younger men smiley

1 Like

Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Joebeck(f): 6:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
Haba, the age difference is too much now.
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by FYTnRUN: 7:01pm On Dec 06, 2016
Benita27:

Good thinking...
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Darlingmua(f): 9:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

can I dig ur pussy wink
not in a million years nigga angry angry tongue
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Nobody: 10:03pm On Dec 06, 2016
Darlingmua:
not in a million years nigga angry angry tongue

swiri my konndoo is 20-inchhh that can fill ur pussy and make u cum countless times wink
Re: Traditional Marriage Of 20-Year-Old Man And 40-Year-Old Bride (Photo) by Darlingmua(f): 10:07pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jarizod:

swiri my konndoo is 20-inchhh that can fill ur pussy and make u cum countless times wink
20iiinch V you considered deliverance?? undecided

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (Reply)

The Reason Why Many Girls Will Break Up With Their BF This December (PHOTO) / Outrage As Nigerian Man Beats A Lady Who Confronted Him (Photos) / My Boyfriend Loves To Urinate On Me

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 33
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.