Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,799 members, 7,817,309 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 09:56 AM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (30) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (243853 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:12am On Jan 14, 2017
At this point in time, who has been able to identify CLAY?

Goodmuyis, KingEbukasBlog, Ishilove, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Image123, Eniholar, Felixomor, Martinez19, Scholar8200, Gboyee4fun...

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 3:19pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrPresident1:
At this point in time, who has been able to identify CLAY?

Goodmuyis, KingEbukasBlog, Ishilove, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Image123, Eniholar, Felixomor, Martinez19, Scholar8200, Gboyee4fun...
clay? Is it not that material we find on earth? grin

Oga presido, stop adding extra and irrelevant meanings to things.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:43pm On Jan 14, 2017
Martinez19:
clay? Is it not that material we find on earth? grin

Oga presido, stop adding extra and irrelevant meanings to things.

Gold, Silver, Brass, Iron, whish one dem nor dey find for this earth, bros Martinez nor make me tear you internet slap o grin

The point is that they were all used, all the metals, and the clay, to depict empires that ruled the earth. grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:44pm On Jan 14, 2017
Has anyone identified the Clay yet?

Let somebody talk na angry

GoodMuyis, Gboyee4fun, Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19,
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 3:54pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrPresident1:

Gold, Silver, Brass, Iron, whish one dem nor dey find for this earth, bros Martinez nor make me tear you internet slap o grin

The point is that they were all used, all the metals, and the clay, to depict empires that ruled the earth. grin
I just dey look you. Even sure me say 20th go come and go nothing go happen. Until then I reserve my bashing. I am not sure if this moniker will exist after 20th.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:07pm On Jan 14, 2017
Martinez19:
I just dey look you. Even sure me say 20th go come and go nothing go happen. Until then I reserve my bashing. I am not sure if this moniker will exist after 20th.

If only yours eyes would open that you may see grin

Deuteronomy 29:4
Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 4:11pm On Jan 14, 2017
MrPresident1:

If only yours eyes would open that you may see grin

Deuteronomy 29:4
Yet the Lord hath not given you an heart to perceive, and eyes to see, and ears to hear, unto this day.
So your Lord has not given all these even though he could?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 4:20pm On Jan 14, 2017
Martinez19:
So your Lord has not given all these even though he could?

What do you believe, make a statement. Are you atheist, agnostic?

Are you brethren?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:50pm On Jan 14, 2017
Martinez19 don run grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:53pm On Jan 14, 2017
Hebrews 10:25
25 Not forsaking the assembling of ourselves together, as the manner of some is; but exhorting one another: and so much the more, as ye see the day approaching.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Boss13: 8:22pm On Jan 14, 2017
What I want to know from the OP is whether the 20th of January is either GMT because at 23:00 hours, America go still dey 19th of January.

Just want to be sure
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MuttleyLaff: 1:02am On Jan 15, 2017

... Right now, you'll be like: Oh dear, up to 5 more days,
and then think: What if...
but after that, be like:
Nah. Perish the thought
Jesus is the Redeemer. The devil is a liar

2 Likes

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:05am On Jan 15, 2017
5days to go Hurray!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you see these signs lift up your head because your redemption draws nigh grin.

Iron and Clay did not cleave, the amalgam has failed, we have entered critical times

EVERYONE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, HOLD ON STEADY, WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE A MAJOR SIGN IN HEAVEN, THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN grin, IN ONE HOUR IT IS ALL OVER grin

All things mist be concluded and in place by 20th January 2017, not one jot or tittle will fail grin

The dream is certain, and its intrepretation sure wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ranchhoddas: 7:10am On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
5days to go Hurray!!! cheesy cheesy cheesy

When you see these signs lift up your head because your redemption draws nigh grin.

Iron and Clay did not cleave, the amalgam has failed, we have entered critical times

EVERYONE FASTEN YOUR SEAT BELTS, HOLD ON STEADY, WE ARE ABOUT TO SEE A MAJOR SIGN IN HEAVEN, THE SIGN OF THE SON OF MAN grin, iN ONE HOUR IT IS ALL OVER grin

All things mist be concluded and in place by 20th January 2017, not one jot or tittle will fail grin

The dream is certain, and its intrepretation sure wink
5 days more! Abeg no deactivate o.

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:11am On Jan 15, 2017
Paul asked us to identify the falling away, we have identified it. grin
Paul asked us to identify the son of perdition, for those of us who have taken due diligence to study, we know him. grin

If these 2 events are not properly identified and situated, no one should bother about the coming of Christ in its time, grin because if they do not happen, there will be no coming cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:12am On Jan 15, 2017
Ranchhoddas:
5 days more! Abeg no deactivate o.

It is only a ONE HOUR EVENT, y'all scoffers and scorners will have your due punishment cheesy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 7:13am On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
Has anyone identified the Clay yet?

Let somebody talk na angry

GoodMuyis, Gboyee4fun, Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19,

An you be Rabbi ,so tell us.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Joagbaje(m): 7:23am On Jan 15, 2017
Gold : Babylon - Nebuchadnezzar
Silver: Medio. -Persia -, Darius
Brass: Greece. - Alexander,
Iron legs. - Rome- emperors , Caesar
Iron feet Revived Rome or Europe
Clay. - Democracy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:30am On Jan 15, 2017
We have identified Iron, we have identified Clay, and we know the time their joint reign will end because their amalgam has failed to cleave.

This thing was revealed to Daniel for their sakes that will make known its interpretation to the king grin

Babylonian doctrine, Persian doctrine, Grecian doctrine, Roman doctrine, the doctrine of the seed of men (clay)

THE DOCTRINE OF GOD.

Jesus.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:41am On Jan 15, 2017
Joagbaje:

Gold : Babylon - Nebuchadnezzar
Silver: Medio. -Persia -, Darius
Brass: Greece. - Alexander,
Iron legs. - Rome- emperors , Caesar
Iron feet Revived Rome or Europe
Clay. - Democracy

I will not say it grin, I am looking for the person that will get it grin

It is a doctrine
it is an ideology
it is miry, meaning it is sticky
It spreads, it is called the seed of men, and seed is used to multiply.

We can say democracy is part of the doctrine of Iron because Iron spread it to the world. Other doctrine of Iron include LGBT, Capitalism, Slavery, Colonialism and Neo-Colonialism, Greed, Atheism, Sexaul debauchery and depravity, Crass wickedness and inhumanity, Jim Crow, Gender equality, women liberation, feminism and feminazicism etc.

They tried to join Iron and Clay together, but there was no mixing.

Joagbaje, What is the seed of men, that is sticky, spreads, and has refused to mix with Iron?

Incoming leadership of Iron ha declared war on it, but because it spreads, and given enough time, it WILL overcome Iron, because the cultural/doctrinal/ideological base on which of Iron was built is seriously eroded and virtually dead grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 11:27am On Jan 15, 2017
SIGNS IN THE SUN IN THE MOON, AND IN THE STARS

We have seen signs that will no longer occur again in this century

UPON THE EARTH DISTRESS OF NATIONS

All the nations of the earth are experiencing economic distress

PERPLEXITY SEAS AND WAVES ROLLING

The socioeconomic and political prognosis for the world in the short medium and long term is not looking good. Many people are perplexed and confused.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:32pm On Jan 15, 2017
I continue to read all the prophecies, trying to look for loopholes where I might have gotten it wrong, I am always weighing and reweighing my position in the word, always reading and rereading...but I have not seen any mistakes on my part, my part, because the Word is INFALLIBLE.

This prophecy will not fail.

Jesus will come, Christ will be revealed, and the kingdom of God will be fully established upon this earth sometime within the next five days. THE NEXT FIVE DAYS.

20th of January 2017 remains our deadline for the completion of all things grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:39pm On Jan 15, 2017
Brethren, I am asking again, with all the clues that have been given, grin has anyone been able to identify this ideology of clay, that is the seed of men? grin

Is anybody reading these things I am saying? cool

Well if nobody is reading, me I am only doing my work, grin as I am sent, and more announcements mean more stars on my crown.

Brethren will not be in darkness that that day will overtake us as a thief. If you are brethren, and you are caught flat footed and napping, you have only yourself to blame grin cheesy wink
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 2:24pm On Jan 15, 2017
Just 5 more days remaining, since over 2,000years ago grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 2:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
hmmmm quite interesting! Good lord, I am waiting for your prophecy presido ...i tagged you Nigeria's Nostradamus of 2017 grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:00pm On Jan 15, 2017
Olu317:
hmmmm quite interesting! Good lord, I am waiting for your prophecy presido ...i tagged you Nigeria's Nostradamus of 2017 grin grin

grin grin grin

I am not predicting doom cheesy, I am prophesying the liberation, redemption, and glorification of the blackman grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 3:05pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
I continue to read all the prophecies, trying to look for loopholes where I might have gotten it wrong, I am always weighing and reweighing my position in the word, always reading and rereading...but I have not seen any mistakes on my part, my part, because the Word is INFALLIBLE.

This prophecy will not fail.

Jesus will come, Christ will be revealed, and the kingdom of God will be fully established upon this earth sometime within the next five days. THE NEXT FIVE DAYS.

20th of January 2017 remains our deadline for the completion of all things grin
Haaaa! MrPresident1,if you deactivate ,I sw..r, you are going to H.ll f.. e grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 3:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin grin

I am not predicting doom cheesy, I am prophesying the liberation, redemption, and glorification of the blackman grin
God's doctrine is different from your IRUMOLE PROPHESY
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 3:37pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:

happy Sunday grin
how was service today?

Hope you were able to voice out your prophecy on the altar, or just on nairaland?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Olu317:
God's doctrine is different from your IRUMOLE PROPHESY

His people will be free no matter what evil people like you think grin.

The dead will rise again cheesy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:47pm On Jan 15, 2017
Olu317:
Haaaa! MrPresident1,if you deactivate ,I sw..r, you are going to H.ll f.. e grin grin

We are leaving hellfire for heaven, black people grin

You are going to hell grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:48pm On Jan 15, 2017
Gboyee4fun:

happy Sunday grin
how was service today?

Hope you were able to voice out your prophecy on the altar, or just on nairaland?

NaaH, only on NL grin

(1) (2) (3) ... (27) (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 1 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.