Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,950 members, 7,817,789 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 07:44 PM

Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen - Religion (31) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen (244135 Views)

Pator Adeboye: Pray Against Flood And Fire Incidents, A Big One Is Coming / Father Mbaka Attacks Buhari: 'Disaster Is Coming, Angels Warming Up For You' / "Jesus Is Coming Soon" – Chris Oyakhilome (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (216) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Could the earth be flat? shocked

Na wah o
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Gboyee4fun(m): 4:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:

NaaH, only on NL grin
Jesu Kristi!!! hmmmm,
I'm glad that you're sincere cheesy
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KONJIKILLER(m): 4:15pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident I just saw this post and I find it hard to start from Page 0. Can you pinpoint to the pages of your speculations,research and why you feel your prediction will come to pass. Happy Sunday
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by xxxtedyxxx(m): 4:42pm On Jan 15, 2017
lol dreamers....go and make money and stop giving yourselves headaches about when Jesus is coming
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 4:56pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:

His people will be free no matter what evil people like you think grin.

The dead will rise again cheesy grin
serious punishment await you on 20th Janvier 2017
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 6:53pm On Jan 15, 2017
Olu317:
serious punishment await you on 20th Janvier 2017

You will grovel at my feet, and lick d dust off my shoes on that day grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
GoodMuyis, Gboyee4fun, Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19

Has any one identified the seed of men, which is clay?

Wakeup everyone one, wakeup!

Clay is a miry ideology, it is the seed of men, it spreads...

Joagbaje, do you know clay now?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 8:06pm On Jan 15, 2017
MrPresident1:
GoodMuyis, Gboyee4fun, Ishilove, KingEbukasblog, Eniholar, Felixomor, OLAADEGBU, JOAGBAJE, Scholar8200, Martinez19

Has any one identified the seed of men, which is clay?

Wakeup everyone one, wakeup!

Clay is a miry ideology, it is the seed of men, it spreads...

Joagbaje, do you know clay now?
stop asking people questions they don't understand and can't answer. Answer or keep quiet.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:22pm On Jan 15, 2017
Martinez19:
stop asking people questions they don't understand and can't answer. Answer or keep quiet.

smh smh smh
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 8:27pm On Jan 15, 2017

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=fzh9b_vo4vs
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:44pm On Jan 15, 2017
John 5:25
25 Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Ishilove: 10:11pm On Jan 15, 2017
Martinez19:
Lol. Guy why you dey vex for our one and only Presido? cheesy

MrPresident1, don't mind Martinez19, he is jolosi you.

To your question o jare

Examples of clay presidents are Buhari, that yeye Gambian president, Robert Mugabe, GEJ etc grin grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Martinez19(m): 10:28pm On Jan 15, 2017
Ishilove:

To your question o jare

Examples of clay presidents are Buhari, that yeye Gambian president, Robert Mugabe, GEJ etc grin grin
No be like that, Oga presido na my padi. But why he come put himself for this kind thing: predicting the end of the world like say he be secretary to God? Because I am sure that 20th will come and go nothing will happen.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by easterwick(m): 8:37am On Jan 16, 2017
YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE NEW AGE BUT NO ONE CAN SEE THIS BUT WHOSOEVER CAN LISTEN TO WHAT I WILL SAY WILL HAVE LIVE COME OUT FROM DOCTRINE OF HATRED AND FOLLOW LOVE YOU SHALL LIVE THIS IS THE DOCTRINE THAT WAS IN THE BEGINING THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER THAT IS LIVE IF AMONG CHURCHES THAT HATE THEIR ENEMIES THERE IS NOTING MY PRAYER CAN DO CUZ IS THE SIN LEADING TO DEATH HEAR THIS APOSTLE JOHN SAY IF ANY ONE SEES HIS BROTHER SINING A SIN THAT IS NOT LEADING TO DEATH LET HIM ASK HE SHALL GIVE LIVE TO THAT BROTHER BUT IF HE IS SINING THE SIN LEADING TO DEATH THAT I SHOULD NOT PRAY FOR THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAW "DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO TO YOU" YOU OUGHT TO BLESS YOUR ENEMIE,FORGIVE THEM SO ALMIGHTY GOD CAN BLESS AND FORGIVE YOU...SO COME OUT NOW OR PARTAKE BUT I PRAY GOD SHOULD GRANT HIS CHILDREN MERCY SO GRADUALLY ALL SHALL COME INTO LIVE AND THIS WILL STAND IN NIGERIA BY THE GRACE OF GOD am alone, but christ of love is not alone he is with the father the christ of hatred has been reveal and he is paul who you all believe in
peace to the children of peace.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:28pm On Jan 16, 2017
Four days to go... grin

We have identified Iron, and we have identified CLAY!

Four days to go! Four days to 20th of January 2017

Daniel 2:34
34 Thou sawest till that a stone was cut out without hands, which smote the image upon his feet that were of iron and clay, and brake them to pieces.

Daniel 2:44
44 And in the days of these kings shall the God of heaven set up a kingdom, which shall never be destroyed: and the kingdom shall not be left to other people, but it shall break in pieces and consume all these kingdoms, and it shall stand for ever.

Joagbaje, I have revealed the Clay, can you see it? I need your response please.

It was all about Ideology, Ideology is king. Babylonian ideology reigned, then Persian, then Greek, then Roman, now we are in the mix of the ideology of Iron and Clay. As with all others before it, the mix of Iron and Clay also has its exit date.

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:31pm On Jan 16, 2017
Ishilove:

To your question o jare

Ishi, I have revealed Clay, these are critical periods...

https://www.rt.com/news/373197-brennan-obama-democracy-east/

Ishilove, does this article begin to make sense now?

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 12:33pm On Jan 16, 2017
Martinez19:
No be like that, Oga presido na my padi. But why he come put himself for this kind thing: predicting the end of the world like say he be secretary to God? Because I am sure that 20th will come and go nothing will happen.

Just prepare. I cannot find any loophole in this prophecy. Just be prepared for the coming of Jesus, and the revelation of Christ.

I have revealed Clay, have you seen it?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Olu317(m): 3:20pm On Jan 16, 2017
MrPresident1:

Just prepare. I cannot find any loophole in this prophecy. Just be prepared for the coming of Jesus, and the revelation of Christ.

IS DONALD “ 666 " TRUMP YOUR JESUS CHRIST?
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 3:35pm On Jan 16, 2017
2 Peter 3:10
But the day of the Lord will come as a thief in the night; in the which the heavens shall pass away with a great noise, and the elements shall melt with fervent heat, the earth also and the works that are therein shall be burned up.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 5:03pm On Jan 16, 2017
Hebrews 1:1-4
1 God, who at sundry times and in divers manners spake in time past unto the fathers by the prophets,
2 Hath in these last days spoken unto us by his Son, whom he hath appointed heir of all things, by whom also he made the worlds;
3 Who being the brightness of his glory, and the express image of his person, and upholding all things by the word of his power, when he had by himself purged our sins, sat down on the right hand of the Majesty on high:
4 Being made so much better than the angels, as he hath by inheritance obtained a more excellent name than they.

John 5:25
Verily, verily, I say unto you, The hour is coming, and now is, when the dead shall hear the voice of the Son of God: and they that hear shall live.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 9:30pm On Jan 16, 2017
It will happen during the time of Iron and Clay... grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by KingEbukasBlog(m): 9:39pm On Jan 16, 2017
MrPresident1:
Could the earth be flat? shocked

Na wah o

Well...
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 11:42pm On Jan 16, 2017
easterwick:
YOU ARE ALREADY IN THE NEW AGE BUT NO ONE CAN SEE THIS BUT WHOSOEVER CAN LISTEN TO WHAT I WILL SAY WILL HAVE LIVE COME OUT FROM DOCTRINE OF HATRED AND FOLLOW LOVE YOU SHALL LIVE THIS IS THE DOCTRINE THAT WAS IN THE BEGINING THAT YOU LOVE ONE ANOTHER THAT IS LIVE IF AMONG CHURCHES THAT HATE THEIR ENEMIES THERE IS NOTING MY PRAYER CAN DO CUZ IS THE SIN LEADING TO DEATH HEAR THIS APOSTLE JOHN SAY IF ANY ONE SEES HIS BROTHER SINING A SIN THAT IS NOT LEADING TO DEATH LET HIM ASK HE SHALL GIVE LIVE TO THAT BROTHER BUT IF HE IS SINING THE SIN LEADING TO DEATH THAT I SHOULD NOT PRAY FOR THIS BECAUSE THIS IS THE LAW "DO TO OTHERS WHAT YOU WANT OTHERS TO DO TO YOU" YOU OUGHT TO BLESS YOUR ENEMIE,FORGIVE THEM SO ALMIGHTY GOD CAN BLESS AND FORGIVE YOU...SO COME OUT NOW OR PARTAKE BUT I PRAY GOD SHOULD GRANT HIS CHILDREN MERCY SO GRADUALLY ALL SHALL COME INTO LIVE AND THIS WILL STAND IN NIGERIA BY THE GRACE OF GOD am alone, but christ of love is not alone he is with the father the christ of hatred has been reveal and he is paul who you all believe in
peace to the children of peace.
Why does Satan hate Apostle Paul sef?

1 Like

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by easterwick(m): 12:28am On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

satan does not hate him cuz paul instructed to deliver a man that was reported sleeping with his father wife to satan so to be deliver in the day of thy lord coming am asking did he not know satan? Even jesus christ forgive the adulterous woman and i forsee paul judge many but jesus christ did not judge nor conderm but leave all for the day of judgement christians does not know wat is killing them on the last day they will see it but it will be late
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by analice107: 12:36am On Jan 17, 2017
easterwick:
satan does not hate him cuz paul instructed to deliver a man that was reported sleeping with his father wife to satan so to be deliver in the day of thy lord coming am asking did he not know satan? Even jesus christ forgive the adulterous woman and i forsee paul judge many but jesus christ did not judge nor conderm but leave all for the day of judgement christians does not know wat is killing them on the last day they will see it but it will be late
Calm down guy. You are hyped. U misunderstand. The Adulterous woman was caught, she was sorry and repented, did the man who slept with his father's wife repent?
Was he not proud of it? was he remorseful? No.

It is reported commonly that there is fornication among you, and such fornication as is not so much as named among the Gentiles, that one should have his father's wife.
1 Corinthians:5:1

And ye are puffed up, and have not rather mourned, that he that hath done this deed might be taken away from among you.
1 Corinthians:5:2

To deliver such an one unto Satan for the destruction of the flesh, that the spirit may be saved in the day of the Lord Jesus.
1 Corinthians:5:5

read carefully. "deliver that one to SATAN FOR THE DESTRUCTION OF THE FLESH THAT THE SOUL OF THAT SAME MAN maybe saved on the day of the Lord".

Pls what did Paul do wrong here for you have hated him this much?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:08am On Jan 17, 2017
KingEbukasBlog:

Well...

I saw a picture...someone said all the pictures of the earth that have been taken from space are CGIs

When Christ comes we will know for sure, but we will keep researching this matter
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2017
3 more days to 20th January 2017.

This prophecy will not fail, the stone smashed the image at its feet of Iron and Clay.

It smashed into its feet, the feet is the end of the image, let us be watchful to the end, we are at the end of the image.

Iron did not cleave with Clay which is the seed of men... the experiment failed.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:14am On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

grin grin
2 days away
I hope you won't try to squeeze out like T.B Joshua did with "Wool Man"
grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:15am On Jan 17, 2017
analice107:

They continue twisting the things they have no idea about, to their very own destruction. The work Paul did cannot yet be quantified.

Babe, Paul tried.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by MrPresident1: 7:16am On Jan 17, 2017
Lennycool:

grin grin
2 days away
I hope you won't try to squeeze out like T.B Joshua did with "Wool Man"
grin

Hahaha wool man cheesy

This one is a confirmed prophecy grin
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:17am On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

I saw a picture...someone said all the pictures of the earth that have been taken from space are CGIs

When Christ comes we will know for sure, but we will keep researching this matter
That's stupid, when the first picture of earth was taken from space there was nothing like CGI then.
Not to mention all the astronauts and satellites that have been sent to space, and things like GPS systems.
Re: Jesus is coming soon. This thread is for faithful watchmen by Nobody: 7:21am On Jan 17, 2017
MrPresident1:

Hahaha wool man cheesy

This one is a confirmed prophecy grin
If you truly believed your prophecy, you would give all your possessions to the poor. If you don't, then you don't really believe your own prophecy.
So will you give to the poor, after all you've got only two more days and that is one of the criteria Jesus gave for his true followers.
So currently you're not even qualified for heaven till you give the poor all your property.

(1) (2) (3) ... (28) (29) (30) (31) (32) (33) (34) ... (216) (Reply)

Scandal: Pastor Chris Oyakhilome In South African Trouble! / Rhapsody Of Realities: A Daily Devotional / Contemplation Seeds From Eckankar

Viewing this topic: 2 guest(s)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 70
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.