Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,739 members, 7,824,126 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 11:45 PM

Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? (5895 Views)

5 Reasons Why Some Women Dislike Condoms / Do Some Women Want To Marry Virgins Too? / Women Are Not Always The Problem In Relationships (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by zeedee(f): 3:40pm On Nov 12, 2009
I dont like hearing all this "women are ungrateful" b.s. Men can be ungrateful too.

Before you sent her to school did you come to an agreement on how she would repay you?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by zeedee(f): 3:51pm On Nov 12, 2009
Or your friend, rather.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 7:24am On Nov 13, 2009
i see notting wrong with the girl dumping him

most of these victims i mean women marry this men because they have no choice

the senerio is usually an old man of about 40yrs going to the village to get a girl of 16 or18 cos they believe she is pure, plus someone they can control (that is after they have slept with all the women in the city and called them prostitute)

then send her to school,  later she finds someone she actually loves but since she has become the property of some selfish guy that thinks his money and paying for her school is enough for him to own her she marries him and remain unhappy

the girls that usually dump them are brave and i give them kudos for following their heart, i know its painful

all these men should learn to get a mature woman to marry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 8:04am On Nov 13, 2009
Ujujoan:

When he was sending her to school why did he neglect to study himself too 

Do he seriously think that the fact he paid for her education gives him total right over her.

I'd only fault the girl if she led him on all the while, promising to marry him, knowing in her heart she wont!

It's possible she has always made it obvious to the man that she wont marry him but he decided to continue the good deed, hoping she'll change her mind.

It's possible she advised him to go to school too but he ignored her request thinkin he's already 'bought' her by paying for he education!

Either way, there are always two sides to a story and I aint passing any blame untill I check dem out!  undecided

u are such a hypocrite in no small way. if a man is in a relationship with a woman when he is poor and she worked her to support him and things get better and he dumped her bcuz he does not see her as his class, will u come out here saying the same crap u just spewed out here? angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 8:09am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

u are such a hypocrite in no small way. if a man is in a relationship with a woman when he is poor and she worked her to support him and things get better and he dumped her bcuz he does not see her as his class, will u come out here saying the same crap u just spewed out here?  angry
say what u want but
there is a difference b/w being in a relationship with someone you have grown in and raring someone for an upcoming relationship

humans are not chrismas goats you save up to kill on chrismas day

when two people are in a relationship with mutual feelings, they is a word called love involved

but when two people are in a relationship where one has no choice then its a selfish relationship, most of these girls from poor homes only allow the so called rich man in their lives because they had no choice
because there families asked them to accept the man cos he was gonna take care of them
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 8:40am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

say what u want but
there is a difference b/w being in a relationship with someone you have grown in and raring someone for an upcoming relationship

humans are not chrismas goats you save up to kill on chrismas day

when two people are in a relationship with mutual feelings, they is a word called love involved

but when two people are in a relationship where one has no choice then its a selfish relationship, most of these girls from poor homes only allow the so called rich man in their lives because they had no choice
because there families asked them to accept the man cos he was gonna take care of them

did u actually read the post b4 commenting? she said she can no longer continue the "relationship". so in your mind there are father christmas all over town that dont know what to do with money but to just pick up a random chic they have no feelings for and just send them to school paying all their tuition and buy books just for the fun of it, right? nonsense! ! ! use your head when u post!  angry angry angry angry angry

FYI: every1 has a choice, they can choose to not be prostitutes and die of hunger
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 8:42am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

did u actually read the post b4 commenting? she said she can no longer continue the "relationship". so in your mind there are father christmas all over town that dont know what to do with money but to just pick up a random chic they have no feelings for and just send them to school paying all their tuition and buy books just for the fun of it, right? nonsense! ! ! use your head when u post!  angry angry angry angry angry

keep it coming dumb ass, its obvious if i keep teaching you you would never learn, i give up on u

maybe u should try something that has notting to with your already destroyed brain

peace out  fool i am done wif u angry angry angry angry angry angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 8:51am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

keep it coming dumb ass, its obvious if i keep teaching you you would never learn, i give up on u

maybe u should try something that has notting to with your already destroyed brain

peace out  fool angry angry angry angry angry angry

teach what? that u are a shallow fish brain soul? girl plzzzzzzzzzzzzz! angry angry angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 8:53am On Nov 13, 2009
~~~~~~~~~~~~~loser
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by whitesturd(f): 8:58am On Nov 13, 2009
OK fine wot the babe did is very wrong becos she is now a graduate she feels the  guy is no longer in her class after all he has sacrificed for her.she is realy ungrateful but ur friend shd jst 4get it maybe dey were not meant to be together after all.God only used him to sponsor the the girls education.she wud regret it later.its realy bad.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 9:02am On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

OK fine wot the babe did is very wrong becos she is now a graduate she feels the  guy is no longer in her class after all he has sacrificed for her.she is realy ungrateful but your friend shd jst 4get it maybe dey were not meant to be together after all.God only used him to sponsor the the girls education.she wud regret it later.its realy bad.

abi oo
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 9:03am On Nov 13, 2009
whitesturd:

OK fine wot the babe did is very wrong becos she is now a graduate she feels the  guy is no longer in her class after all he has sacrificed for her.she is realy ungrateful but your friend shd jst 4get it maybe dey were not meant to be together after all.God only used him to sponsor the the girls education.she wud regret it later.its realy bad.

finally, one reason female in the house calling a spade a spade

sexyZee:

~~~~~~~~~~~~~loser

i hope u r not calling me a loser b4 i come slap the hausa out of ur face  angry angry angry
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 9:07am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

i hope u r not calling me a loser b4 i come slap the hausa out of your face  angry angry angry

kitten
slap ur fellow men first and see if they dont kick ur ass
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 9:09am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

kitten
slap your fellow men first and see if they dont kick your ass

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

i hope u r not calling me a loser b4 i come slap the hausa out of your face Angry Angry Angry

THANK GOD, U KNO WAT U R, I NEVA MENTION NAME tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 9:12am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

u are such a hypocrite in no small way. if a man is in a relationship with a woman when he is poor and she worked her to support him and things get better and he dumped her bcuz he does not see her as his class, will u come out here saying the same crap u just spewed out here? angry

There is no way you can compare both cases! That someone cannot marry a non-graduate is not a crime. If she advised him to go to school too and he refused, why would he think because he trained her she dosent have a choice  

Besides, the man claims to train her through school when what he probably means is that he 'helped'. Does she not have a family? What were they doing when he was paying her way through school. Even if he paid for her schooling 100%, was there an agreement that they would get married.

Like I said, I'd only blame the girl if she agreed to marry him just to get him to keep paying and at the end of the day decides to leave on the illiteracy grounds. But if she had always made it clear to him that she cant marry a non-graduate but he kept on paying hoping she would change her mind, then that's his problem not her's.

Just like I would blame a man that agreed to marry a woman and after she had sufferes to help him grow, decides ehs's not her class.

I know you'd argue she wanst using marriage as an excuse but what else will make her leave a guy she dated for 4 years    undecided
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 9:22am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

kitten
slap your fellow men first and see if they dont kick your ass

bring ur man out and let me bitch slap his ass

sexyZee:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

THANK GOD, U KNO WAT U R, I NEVA MENTION NAME tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue

obviously u use characters in a thread and u don't know what they mean, no wonder u are 10. how about u go do ur home work

Ujujoan:

There is no way you can compare both cases! That someone cannot marry a non-graduate is not a crime. If she advised him to go to school too and he refused, why would he think because he trained her she dosent have a choice  

Besides, the man claims to train her through school when what he probably means is that he 'helped'. Does she not have a family? What were they doing when he was paying her way through school. Even if he paid for her schooling 100%, was there an agreement that they would get married.

Like I said, I'd only blame the girl if she agreed to marry him just to get him to keep paying and at the end of the day decides to leave on the illiteracy grounds. But if she had always made it clear to him that she cant marry a non-graduate but he kept on paying hoping she would change her mind, then that's his problem not her's.

Just like I would blame a man that agreed to marry a woman and after she had sufferes to help him grow, decides ehs's not her class.

I know you'd argue she wanst using marriage as an excuse but what else will make her leave a guy she dated for 4 years    undecided

ur points are lame, both cases are very much the same, one person sacrificing for the other and the other taking advantage of it. why didn't she decline any offer he makes to her even if it is 10 kobo? why didn't she ask him to sign a contract that their is no string attached? she knew what she was doing and just played the dude, this is a common every day occurrence and i have seen it times without number
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 9:30am On Nov 13, 2009
obviously u use characters in a thread and u don't know what they mean, no wonder u are 10. how about u go do your home work

DIS ^^^^ IS DIFFRENT FROM ~~~~~. GOD Y IS DIS GUY DIS DAFT NA
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 9:30am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

your points are lame, both cases are very much the same, one person sacrificing for the other and the other taking advantage of it. why didn't she decline any offer he makes to her even if it is 10 kobo? why didn't she ask him to sign a contract that their is no string attached? she knew what she was doing and just played the dude, this is a common every day occurrence and i have seen it times without number

So anything a man does for a woman he must be rewarded through marriage? So if my BF makes me an offer I'll say no simply because I'm not going to marry him? So if I get into a relationship where marriage is not involved I need to sign a contract to that effect?  undecided

Now isnt that lame?  undecided

Maybe you are right, maye she played him! Like I said earlier, I dont have the details of the story, but I've learnt how not to judge based on one party's story. I'm sure if the lady in question were to open he own thread you'd open your big mouth and support her too!  tongue
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by ruskiee(m): 9:38am On Nov 13, 2009
Just because a man helps out a lady at any given time-it does not in any shape or form give him total control over her affairs.
Some men really need to get that into their heads!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 9:41am On Nov 13, 2009
ruskiee:

Just because a man helps out a lady at any given time-it does not in any shape or form give him total control over her affairs.

you are such a darling, thanks for seeing it that way
its really sickening when some men think that can own a woman just because of the gifts they gave her
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 9:45am On Nov 13, 2009
Ujujoan:

So anything a man does for a woman he must be rewarded through marriage? So if my BF makes me an offer I'll say no simply because I'm not going to marry him? So if I get into a relationship where marriage is not involved I need to sign a contract to that effect?  undecided

Now isnt that lame?  undecided

Maybe you are right, maye she played him! Like I said earlier, I dont have the details of the story, but I've learnt how not to judge based on one party's story. I'm sure if the lady in question were to open he own thread you'd open your big mouth and support her too!  tongue

tell me how is that different from a woman that supports a guy and he became wealthy and now does not see her fit to be is gf and declines marriage?

sexyZee:

DIS ^^^^ IS DIFFRENT FROM ~~~~~. GOD Y IS DIS GUY DIS DAFT NA

takes one to know one

ruskiee:

how about the women telling the guys up front and say, hey whatever u do hope there is no strings attached? and see how many things a guy will be freely willing to do for a girl he will only consider as friend
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 9:48am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

you are such a darling, thanks for seeing it that way
its really sickening when some men think that can own a woman just because of the gifts they gave her

just like it is sickening for a lady to think a guy owes her marriage bcuz she slept with him and had a child or she supported him when he was nothing etc
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 9:52am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

just like it is sickening for a lady to think a guy owes her marriage bcuz she slept with him and had a child or she supported him when he was nothing etc

U ARE SUCH A DULLY, TANKS FOR SEEING IT IN SUCH A LAME WAY

TINK DAS WAT U WANT ABI tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by Nobody: 9:54am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

tell me how is that different from a woman that supports a guy and he became wealthy and now does not see her fit to be is gf and declines marriage?

takes one to know one

how about the women telling the guys up front and say, hey whatever u do hope there is no strings attached? and see how many things a guy will be freely willing to do for a girl he will only consider as friend

You are just arguing blindly! A girl in first year has marriage as her least problems.

If they never talked about marriage or if the girl never agreed to marriage, then she did absolutely nothing wrong. Despite what you think, a man can still spend money on a girl he has no intention of marrying!!
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by sexyZee(f): 9:55am On Nov 13, 2009
Some men really need to get that into their heads

U RITE,  N I ALWAYS SEE U AS A REASONABLE GUY, KIP IT UP  kiss cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by ruskiee(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2009
Will do Zee,thanks.
How are ya?
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 9:57am On Nov 13, 2009
sexyZee:

U ARE SUCH A DULLY, TANKS FOR SEEING IN SUCH A LAME WAY

TINK DAS WAT U WANT ABI tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue tongue grin

look at this she-musa, u guys invented dumb-asses, plz go drink some nunu for ur under developed brain

Ujujoan:

You are just arguing blindly! A girl in first year has marriage as her least problems.

If they never talked about marriage or if the girl never agreed to marriage, then she did absolutely nothing wrong. Despite what you think, a man can still spend money on a girl he has no intention of marrying!!

so technically u have no reasonable response to my question, right? well i can no go to bed
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by r231(m): 9:58am On Nov 13, 2009
count your losses and move on.
nxt time think about sending yourself to school b4 some chick
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by lovemoi2(f): 9:59am On Nov 13, 2009
na2day?:

so technically u have no reasonable response to my question, right? well i can no go to bed

hopefully when you wake up, your already destroyed brain will be fix to an extent and you would make argument based on common sense
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 10:02am On Nov 13, 2009
lovemoi2:

hopefully when you wake up, your already destroyed brains will be fix to an extent

obviously, u woke up and urs wasn't fixed

r231:

count your losses and move on.
nxt time think about sending yourself to school b4 some chick

true, hard lesson learned for the poor fella
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by zeedee(f): 10:08am On Nov 13, 2009
lol @ the fighters on this thread,

Woman jilts man <-> Man jilts woman

We hear it all the time, but the truth is that each story is unique.  Each party had a part to play in the whole mess.  The solution to moving on comes with maturity.

So move on like an intelligent adult! (the not-so-smart ones also move on though the process takes longer for them lol). Who knows, maybe they will be re-united again, but dont hold your breath.  What's meant to be will be.
Re: Why Is That Some Women Are Ungrateful? by na2day2(m): 10:10am On Nov 13, 2009
I thank God for kanye west for this blessing in a song

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=LU13MRtSD7E

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Potential Reasons Why She Hasn't Kissed You Yet / TOP 15 "Natural Beauty Goddess" Of Romance Section. ( THE DREAM Girls) / Lady Set To Wed In Few Hrs, Caught Pant Down With Ex Boyfriend At The Same Hotel

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 72
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.