Stats: 3,150,696 members, 7,809,633 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 12:17 PM

My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her (1160 Views)

South African Woman States Why Men Don't Want To Leave Her Alone / 'Don't Leave Her If She Cheats On You, Just Apologize To Her' - Lady Advises Men / My Babe Threatened To Kill Me If I Leave Her; Should I Take Her Serious? (2) (3) (4)

My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Naijabash(m): 1:44pm On Dec 06, 2016
A 30-year old man who recently graduated after failing multiple courses in the higher institution has revealed his girlfriend’s clandestine romance with his lecturer to facilitate his graduation.

man-cryingThe story of a fresh graduate whose girlfriend had a s*xual relationship with his elderly school professor for days in order to earn his a waiver on failed courses was shared by John.
<<CLICK TO READ MORE INTERESTING LOVE GIST HERE>> http://finegist.com/2016/12/06/my-girlfriend-siept-with-my-lecturer-for-me-to-graduate-should-i-just-leave-her-boyfriend-laments/

Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Jennifer89(f): 1:48pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
should you leave her? after helping you angry if i swear for you, ungrateful person

Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 1:50pm On Dec 06, 2016
True lies
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by sweetval: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
3,2,1.. Action!!!
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 1:51pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
should you leave her? after helping you angry if i swear for you, ungrateful person
He will just start failing again and what then?
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Heterodox(m): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
I am here to talk about making cool money (see my signature), but I am forced to react to Op's scintillating magnanimous act of ungratefulness. You dey mad? Person open yansh drill for your success you dey talk trash. Try am if you no go end in hell.

Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by dollyjoy(f): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
This story is as old as Nairaland. undecided

Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by EmilyNte1988(f): 1:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
u want to leave her now. The thunder wey go fire u still dey do press up 4 gym

Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by adaksbullet: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
Whot his do our boysess off these days? undecided ur bebi his slept too ur lesural cos off u too gradution and u are whanted too lived her? angry

Bus are u OK on ur head? angry
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 1:54pm On Dec 06, 2016
i no get wetin to talk...

make $7 Instantly....check my signature
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by dikerebel(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
y
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Cholls(m): 1:55pm On Dec 06, 2016
my brother leave her for what?.............have you forgotten you still have your boss,pastor,account officer,driver,mechanic,gateman, and so on to go through life.
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Lavedaa: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

He will just start failing again and what then?
he has graduated na, no need anybody, guys dont play with girls that make sacrifices for your happiness thats pure love
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 1:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
he has graduated na, no need anybody, guys dont play with girls that make sacrifices for your happiness thats pure love
Wait until he needs a job!
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
Raine80:

Wait until he needs a job!
the way you see things cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that was a one time sacrifice that was needed to break free, there will be no need again
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 2:05pm On Dec 06, 2016
dikerebel:
i will advice you to wash her toto with hypo, you can even scrub it well with brush.
God gave you a brain sad
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by dikerebel(m): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
God gave you a brain sad
yes thanks that's why i am making use of it.
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by folasayolyn(f): 2:08pm On Dec 06, 2016
if you ask me na who I go ask. the matter wey we see so, e Tey wey it start. no be me go talk am e heavy for ground. if you ask me the matter for ground na who I go ask

Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
dikerebel:
yes thanks that's why i am making use of it.
talking about hypo cheesy i dey shame for u
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by Nobody: 2:10pm On Dec 06, 2016
sweetjude:
the way you see things cheesy cheesy cheesy cheesy that was a one time sacrifice that was needed to break free, there will be no need again
It is what it is
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by pyyxxaro: 2:13pm On Dec 06, 2016
Na ur landlord she go lash next

Foooolish foooools embarassed
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by acenazt: 2:14pm On Dec 06, 2016
Oboi if u try that thing no be follow karma go follow u Na marry
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by mofeoluwadassah: 2:38pm On Dec 06, 2016
Hmmmmmn.............. cool
Re: My Girlfriend Siept With My Lecturer For Me To Graduate, Should I Just Leave Her by xendra: 3:43pm On Dec 06, 2016
thats trash. she will just keep sleeping with men around you and claim its for one iss or the other.

Twaci, Call Me, Cause Tonight Am Loving You :-/ / There Is Absolutely Nothing Called "True" Love / Plz Where Can I Download This Plantashun Boiz Song