Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,728 members, 7,809,778 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 02:46 PM

Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? (2354 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Slaves Before Their Babes? / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 5:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
Why do guys place bets to sleep with a girl & why toss a babe they laid over to their friends?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by puskin: 5:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
. . .cos babes do shakara 2much so we hv 2test our chyking prowess.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 5:56pm On Nov 11, 2009
Will you like some other guys to bet on your sister?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by candylips(m): 6:02pm On Nov 11, 2009
no
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 6:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
candylips:

no

If you wouldn't like that, why do that on other people's daughters?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 6:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
OP, Karma or Nemesis will hit these men in future with their daughters or present with their sisters/cousins. Nature doesnt play.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by sistajay(f): 6:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
Those MEN that behave badly are immature and they need to grow up FAST!! angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by NegroNtns(m): 6:12pm On Nov 11, 2009
Negro strolled in with white woman's poodle on leash.
 cheesy

. . .because they lack dignity and respect for womanhood.  Why would any man want to go in a woman that his friend/s had been intimate with.  Repulsive!   angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 6:24pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

OP, Karma or Nemesis will hit these men in future with their daughters or present with their sisters/cousins. Nature doesnt play.

Nature can play sometimes o.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Macgreat(m): 6:25pm On Nov 11, 2009
. . . For fun
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 6:26pm On Nov 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Nature can play sometimes o.
It does look like that sometimes but the equilibrum does shift to a disadvantage if not in the present, in the near future. Then they start wondering "why me God, why me God" grin grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 6:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
Ebonyeyes:

It does look like that sometimes but the equilibrum does shift to a disadvantage if not in the present, in the near future. Then they start wondering "why me God, why me God" grin grin grin
habaaaaaaaaa, chemistry don enter the curse too? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by 190: 6:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
@post]

quote one pls~ grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Dewdeuces(f): 7:01pm On Nov 11, 2009
@poster

i think they (some) are just jerks angry
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 7:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
Dewdeuces:

@poster

i think they (some) are just jerks angry
I hope you know some women do that to guys too?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 7:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

habaaaaaaaaa, chemistry don enter the curse too? cheesy cheesy cheesy
Yes o!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 7:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
For Bleep's sake . . . isn't the chic an adult too??
Doesn'tshe know when to shut the space between her legs??

How can two friends 'toss' her around . . . is she blind or sumn??
Y'all need to come up with better topics . . . this is overplayed.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 8:03pm On Nov 11, 2009
Cuz we live in rotten and f u c k e d up society where even profanity and waywardness are celebrated.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 8:04pm On Nov 11, 2009
I support eldee not like the ho was brain washed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Dewdeuces(f): 10:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

I hope you know some women do that to guys too?
yeppers grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by whitesturd(f): 10:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
Because they are a bunch of immature goats who needs proper breeding.it is so annoying.guys that do such are fools.anyway sha,they wud all meet their waterloo one day and learn never to do such again.KARMA IS A BITCH
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by puskin: 11:08pm On Nov 11, 2009
Nuttin' like Karma in dis situation.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:27pm On Nov 11, 2009
Boys will be boys
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 11:30pm On Nov 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Boys will be boys

Abi now,like the girl in question is not enjoying it too tho i really dont encourage such act but i hve witnessed a situation whereby the girl did initiate the idea.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:31pm On Nov 11, 2009
follypimpi:

Abi now,like the girl in question is not enjoying it too tho i really dont encourage such act but i hve witnessed a situation whereby the girl did initiate the idea.

It's because she's a "girl". No woman in her right mind would play with her body like that.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 11:35pm On Nov 11, 2009
FL Gators:

It's because she's a "girl". No woman in her right mind would play with her body like that.

Well if you classify a 30yrs old lady with 2 kids a girl is all gud then.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:36pm On Nov 11, 2009
follypimpi:

Well if you classify a 30yrs old lady with 2 kids a girl is all gud then.

FL Gators:

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 11:37pm On Nov 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Got ya now,me bad. kiss
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 11:39pm On Nov 11, 2009
FL Gators:

What if she's jst another woman that's discovered that she has the right tosleep with whoever she want.
It's called sexual liberation hun
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:42pm On Nov 11, 2009
eldee:

What if she's jst another woman that's discovered that she has the right tosleep with whoever she want.
And that means to allow her body to be used as a pun in a bet game?

What woman does not know that she has the right to sleep with anyone?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 11:43pm On Nov 11, 2009
eldee:

wink Well said ladies nowadays r doin worse than we MEN,they think if a dude can sleep with many girls so can they,I was reading in a newspaper lastweek about a lady proud of hvin 8 sex buddies in 7 different cities.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Nov 11, 2009
follypimpi:

wink Well said ladies nowadays r doin worse than we MEN,they think if a dude can sleep with many girls so can they,I was reading in a newspaper lastweek about a lady proud of hvin 8 sex buddies in 7 different cities.

Dont turn this into a sexist thread.
As much as that matters, it does not answer the question at hand.

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Please Advise!! My EX Is Messing Me Up By... / The Wife / 10 Shameful Things Some Desperate Nigerian Ladies Are Doing To Get Married

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 26
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.