Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,405 members, 7,819,435 topics. Date: Monday, 06 May 2024 at 04:14 PM

Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? (2364 Views)

10 Ways Ladies Behave When They Are No Longer Virgins / Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Slaves Before Their Babes? / If You Behave In These 3 Ways Around Girls, They Will Hate You Like Crazy (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 11:46pm On Nov 11, 2009
FL Gators:

And that means to allow her body to be used as a pun in a bet game?

What woman does not know that she has the right to sleep with anyone?

If two chics paced a bet on me and I shagged both of em . . . I'll consider it a success.
At least it'swhat I wanted in the first place.

Maybe she wanted to shag both of em . . . it's a mutal thing.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 11:47pm On Nov 11, 2009
follypimpi:

wink Well said ladies nowadays r doin worse than we MEN,they think if a dude can sleep with many girls so can they,I was reading in a newspaper lastweek about a lady proud of hvin 8 sex buddies in 7 different cities.

Exactly . . . people choose what they want to do with their lives.
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
eldee:

Exactly . . . people choose what they want to do with their lives.
THIS IS ENGLAND!!!

People dont give 2fuks about karma no more,I live my life whichever way it suits me attitude.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:50pm On Nov 11, 2009
eldee:

If two chics paced a bet on me and I shagged both of em . . . I'll consider it a success.
At least it'swhat I wanted in the first place.

Maybe she wanted to shag both of em . . . it's a mutal thing.
Wow. Ok.
So you consider the act of sleeping with several men at one period a sexual liberation. . . .and making one's body a pun in a bet of games a mutual sucess.

Got you. I got you.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by MissyB1(m): 11:51pm On Nov 11, 2009
Now, which dude with a decent job and a healthy life
would have time 4 such child's play?  undecided

It's in little things like this we separate the boys from the men.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
Missy B:

would have time 4 such child's play? undecided

U will be surprise real MEN play that game too tho pretty different from the boyz.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 11:52pm On Nov 11, 2009
FL Gators:

Wow. Ok.
So you consider the act of sleeping with several men at one period a sexual liberation. . . .and making one's body a pun in a bet of games a mutual sucess.

Got you. I got you.
Yes . . . I consider the right to do whatever you want with your body a landmark for feminist achievements.
If it's aiite for the goose, then it's aiite for the gander too.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:54pm On Nov 11, 2009
eldee:

Yes . . . I consider the right to do whatever you want with your body a landmark for feminist achievements.
If it's aiite for the goose, then it's aiite for the gander too.
You support this?

As being morally right?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 11:55pm On Nov 11, 2009
Missy B:

When you're successful enough to stop putting work before fun . . . you'll have time for things like this.
I've seen successful men that collect comics, people leave their jobs to travel round the world on bikes . . . this is a small thing.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 11:57pm On Nov 11, 2009
FL Gators:

You support this?

As being morally right?
'Morals' have being used to confine women for too long.
It's the same morals that tell women to STFU when men are talking.
It's thesame morals that let parents choose husbands for their children. . . I'll pick intelligence over morals anyday.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
eldee:

'Morals' have being used to confine women for too long.
It's the same morals that tell women to STFU when men are talking.
It's thesame morals that let parents choose husbands for their children. . . I'll pick intelligence over morals anyday.
Are you actually using this to justify women that sleep with several men at once?

Like seriously? ROTFL
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
eldee:

When you're successful enough to stop putting work before fun . . . you'll have time for things like this.
I've seen successful men that collect comics, people leave their jobs to travel round the world on bikes . . . this is a small thing.

I have rolled with successful biz men and they do point "n" Kill with em girls even tho they r married with kids,People just wana enjoy life b4 they die.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by MissyB1(m): 11:59pm On Nov 11, 2009
follypimpi:

U will be surprise real MEN play that game too tho pretty different from the boyz.

It depends on Your definition of a REAL MAN.
In ma books . . . . a real man knows berra than to think success or glory
is measured by how many holes he has entered.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 12:01am On Nov 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Are you actually using this to justify women that sleep with several men at once?

Like seriously? ROTFL

Yep . . . everyone has the right to sex with adults, it's a fundamental human right.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 12:03am On Nov 12, 2009
follypimpi:

I have rolled with successful biz men and they do point "n" Kill with em girls even tho they r married with kids,People just wana enjoy die life b4 they die.

And thatz just so damn good and dandy, right?

Enjoy your life while you intentionally put others life at disadvantage

eldee:

Yep . . . everyone has the right to sex with adults, it's a fundamental human right.
I got you.

Are you going to use the same mind to pick up a rock and stone these women, later on?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 12:04am On Nov 12, 2009
Missy B:

It depends on Your definition of a REAL MAN.
In ma books . . . . a real man knows berra than to think success or glory
is measured by how many holes he has entered.

Well not in that sense since they r either married or about to,they just wanna have fun.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 12:06am On Nov 12, 2009
FL Gators:

I got you.

Are you going to use the same mind to pick up a rock and stone these women, later on?

Nah . . . I believe in sexual liberation, c'est finis.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 12:06am On Nov 12, 2009
eldee:

Nah . . . I believe in sexual liberation, c'est finis.
c'est finis.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 12:07am On Nov 12, 2009
FL Gators:

And thatz just so damn good and dandy, right?Enjoy your life while you intentionally put others life at disadvantage

Well aint we all selfish in one way or the other,Most of em dont care they will say it up to ur face they dont care what u think is right or wrong they r livin their respective lives.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by Nobody: 12:08am On Nov 12, 2009
Oh I see.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by MissyB1(m): 12:10am On Nov 12, 2009
follypimpi:

Well not in that sense since they r either married or about to,they just wanna have fun.

It beats me.
How can one have fun by playing with other people in a detrimental manner?
What happens to getting a stable woman of Your own?
This is wrong in every aspect esp. if the bet goes on w/o the Lady's knowledge.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 12:11am On Nov 12, 2009
FL Gators:

Oh I see.

And you'd be surprise these girls dont bloody care and to think they aint doin it for the money or any other reason just for the FUN of it too so who r u now not to BANG em ? grin grin
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 12:13am On Nov 12, 2009
@Missy B
Are you who I think you are??
Cus you talk like sumone I know. . .but I just scratched that cus u didn't even say hello or sumn.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 12:14am On Nov 12, 2009
Missy B:

It beats me.
How can one have fun by playing with other people in a detrimental manner?
What happens to getting a stable woman of Your own?
This is wrong in every aspect esp. if the bet goes on w/o the Lady's knowledge.

Well the FACT remains this Lady in question dont bloody care even if the dude is twice or tripple their age.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by MissyB1(m): 12:18am On Nov 12, 2009
eldee:

@Missy B
Are you who I think you are??
Cus you talk like sumone I know. . .but I just scratched that cus u didn't even say hello or sumn.
Excuse ma manners Legend Eldee. cheesy
Tsup?

follypimpi:

Well the FACT remains this Lady in question dont bloody care even if the dude is twice or tripple their age.

You can't be so sure.
Some of these Ladies are being taken advantage of.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 12:25am On Nov 12, 2009
Missy B:

Excuse ma manners Legend Eldee. cheesy
Tsup?

Oh shit. . . it's really you??
How've u been?? cheesy cheesy
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 12:28am On Nov 12, 2009
Missy B:

You can't be so sure.
Some of these Ladies are being taken advantage of.

Missyb that excuse has been used several times but the FACT remains these girls r so up for it,i have witnessed 4-5 different scenerios related to this issue,r u tryna tell me she's blind when the friend is humpin her too,most girls in UK lack self confidence they only think they r valueable when a dude approach em for sex.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 12:32am On Nov 12, 2009
follypimpi:

Missyb that excuse has been used several times but the FACT remains these girls r so up for it,i have witnessed 4-5 different scenerios related to this issue,[b]r u tryna tell me she's blind when the friend is humpin her too,most girls in UK lack self confidence they only think they r valueable when a dude approach em for [/b]sex.

Lord have mercy. embarassed embarassed
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by AloyEmeka6: 12:34am On Nov 12, 2009
Missy B:

Many of them. The more money men have, the more they are inclined to cheating and other deviant sexual behaviors.
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by chic2pimp(m): 12:36am On Nov 12, 2009
'Karma Is A Bitch' Yea rite? undecided
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by follypimpi(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2009
Aloy~Emeka:

Lord have mercy. embarassed embarassed

Brof u will be amazed @ wat u hear or witness sumtimes,missyb n co only see it wrong cos they value themselves,how can u teach a PIG to bloody fly ?
Re: Why Do Some Guys Behave Like Hippies? by eldee(m): 12:38am On Nov 12, 2009
chic2pimp:

'Karma Is A Bitch' Yea rite? undecided

Hehehe . . . leave them, they're stuck in Elizabethan times. grin grin

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Someone Mistakenly Call Your Phone And Never Let Go / Prostitution Now D In Thing,just 2 Fix Human Hair And Buy Blackberry Fone: / Secrets Of Successful Marriage

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 52
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.