Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,156,385 members, 7,830,004 topics. Date: Thursday, 16 May 2024 at 02:48 PM

After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? (2991 Views)

South African Lady Who Got Dumped By Her Boyfriend Of 6 Months Cries Out / How I Got Dumped Because Of My Small Dick / Girl Replies A Guy On Facebook After 5 Years After She Saw A Pic Of Him In US (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 11:30pm On Dec 06, 2016
cry cry cryHello Friends, to be sincere I never knew I can be this weak, this evening I just get a call from my girlfriend of 6 years in Lagos, we've been together all these years, even though we've been apart we have always been together, she do come to Abj to spend time here often, this evening I received a call from her and she threw me a question that if she double date how would I feel? I knew something was wrong, she told me that I don't have her time again that I'm been consumed by my work and she's badly hurtsad and she wanna have a rethink of our relationship and our lines will be off for this period, now the problem is she's so emotional and can hurt herself and I'm deeply hurt, I've never been with another girl and don't even know if I can handle new relationship. So sad guys, I'm not joking, I've never be down and sad like this all my life.

PS: I've got no friend to share what I feel right now with, reason am sharing it with you guys.

Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 11:45pm On Dec 06, 2016
Jst commit suicide cuz it is finishedundecided

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Onechancearmy(m): 11:49pm On Dec 06, 2016
Your girl just showed you an unpleasant side to her character. If I were in your shoes I will take the hint and end the relationship.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Sunnymatey(m): 11:53pm On Dec 06, 2016
What do u want? Beg her for u? Guy concentrate on ur job or if u feel u re capable go and marry her so she can come over to ABJ.

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by ikp120(m): 11:56pm On Dec 06, 2016
Delete her number and start flirting bro.wink

By the time her eyes clear, she will.come to Nairaland with an open love letter directed at you. cool

2 Likes

Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 11:58pm On Dec 06, 2016
Invite her to your place then you can both figure what you want

4 Likes

Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 12:05am On Dec 07, 2016
if you really love her, then call her to come over or you go over,so that you can talk with her...... it not a phone thing anymore...Good luck
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:06am On Dec 07, 2016
FuckyourMama:
Jst commit suicide cuz it is finishedundecided
I'm just sad, I mean real sad, I just feel like talking to someone, that's why am here, won't kill myself if she decides, its her choice, and I'll respect it, never knew heart could be so frail.
Thanks anyway!
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:08am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
if you really love her, then call her to come over or you go over,so that you can talk with her...... it not a phone thing anymore...Good luck

Thanks sis, I'll be heading to Lagos by friday.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DozieInc(m): 12:09am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:11am On Dec 07, 2016
ikp120:
Delete her number and start flirting bro.wink

By the time her eyes clear, she will.come to Nairaland with an open love letter directed at you. cool

Hehe Ohh I can't do this bro, flirting around is immoral to me, kind of injustice to the forlorns. Thanks
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:12am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:

Thanks sir, I'll go check on her by weekend.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DaddySLY(m): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2016
space...take sometime off... you both go on n discover who you are... alone.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DaddySLY(m): 12:13am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
ah...love doctor... grin
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:14am On Dec 07, 2016
Onechancearmy:
Your girl just showed you an unpleasant side to her character. If I were in your shoes I will take the hint and end the relationship.
Bro its not easy like that oh, I've never had a stint with any other girl, I wanna try if I can get things fixed. I know she still loves mesad
I sound so weaksad
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:15am On Dec 07, 2016
ArienRic:

Thanks sir, I'll go check on her by weekend.
Better. I believe seeing her will settle everything. Wether it's gonna be the end or not, seeing her will let you know
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:17am On Dec 07, 2016
DaddySLY:

ah...love doctor... grin
I know about love cheesy cheesy if you don't believe, go watch titanic. I died for Rose
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DaddySLY(m): 12:20am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I know about love cheesy cheesy if you don't believe, go watch titanic. I died for Rose
chaii..smoove jack... how many manchis you don catch with tis line... nothing do u grin
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:23am On Dec 07, 2016
DaddySLY:

chaii..smoove jack... how many manchis you don catch with tis line... nothing do u grin
Baba na outdated lines o. That one no even fit catch mamagee cheesy cheesy cheesy

1 Like

Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
....Are you Jack Dawson?
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:28am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
....Are you Jack Dawson?
shocked shocked shocked Yes Yes Yes And I was on the Titanic Ship where I met Rose shocked cry cry
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DaddySLY(m): 12:28am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
Baba na outdated lines o. That one no even fit catch mamagee cheesy cheesy cheesy
grin mamagee sha... nothing do you sir jack...Jah bless ur hustle... cool
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DaddySLY(m): 12:29am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
....Are you Jack Dawson?
yes o... matter of fact...i was the captain of the ship sef...
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:30am On Dec 07, 2016
DaddySLY:

grin mamagee sha... nothing do you sir jack...Jah bless ur hustle... cool
I see she's your 'new' crush tongue tongue

Jah bless bro. Jah bless
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Thanos(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2016
dumped? no na. you were just demoted to the position of casual friend who is always ready for casual sex cool
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
shocked shocked shocked Yes Yes Yes And I was on the Titanic Ship where I met Rose shocked cry cry
yea right...In your dreams
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by DaddySLY(m): 12:32am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
I see she's your 'new' crush tongue tongue
Jah bless bro. Jah bless
lol... i wouldnt wish her on my worst enemies.... grin maa crash bro... night.
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 12:34am On Dec 07, 2016
DaddySLY:

yes o... matter of fact...i was the captain of the ship sef...
At that time you were not born yet....so how come?
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
yea right...In your dreams
angry angry undecided Go and sleep
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Nobody: 12:39am On Dec 07, 2016
DaddySLY:

lol... i wouldnt wish her on my worst enemies.... grin maa crash bro... night.
Night bro
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by AloyalNigerian(m): 12:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Divay22:
At that time you were not born yet....so how come?
Don't you watch "The Flash"? grin
Re: After 5 Years, Did I Just Got Dumped? by Divay22(f): 12:43am On Dec 07, 2016
STFUareyouGod:
angry angry undecided Go and sleep
hmmm.am sorry, but I'm a night crawler,but I'll go... good night

(1) (2) (Reply)

Lovely Pics Of A Guy Holding His Bea A*s!!! / Why Did Marriages In The Olden Days Last Longer Than Present Marriages / This Is What Real Men Do (pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 36
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.