Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,740 members, 7,817,040 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 12:21 AM

Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist (949 Views)

What Causes Heartbreaks In Relationships / What's That Misconception That People Have About You? / Lara Kudayisi: "I Had A Child At 19, 15 Abortions & 14 Heartbreaks, Now Married" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Medley(m): 11:52pm On Dec 06, 2016
countess times, I have seen, heard and listened to people, especially ladies say they were used and dumped. but what they wouldn't tell is what preceded the breakup. it was either after the two partner had knowledge of each other, sometimes almost immediately, other times sharp guys will give the breakup sometime, looking for the perfect excuse.

I once met a lady and she said it's a no sex relationship or nothing( I am sure naysayers will say she is getting it elsewhere, forget that, we still have sincere ladies that will be ok with one guy and not be promiscuous), I enjoyed the relationship why it lasted, though I travelled very far from where she stayed and the long distance relationship wasn't working.

She has greater qualities that far outweigh sex - that made her self-worth soar. When you can't tell a guy same, it's either you can't do without sex or you have nothing to offer in the relationship. A guy will stay with you if he has seen far greater attribute that will stand the test of time and he will surely want to grow old with you (though it's hard to find one that would be sincere about a no sex relationship - good things don't come easy and it's worth waiting for).

I hardly hear a lady talk of a guy that dumped her when she has not had sex with him.

So why can't sex be left out in relationship, so that no one will cry out that she has been used and dumped, though, I am yet to see a guy say he was used and dumped by a lady. The only thing that was used and dumped is the sex offered. i think that anyone that sees a future with you wouldn't back out when no sex is your condition.

Any day, any time, i believe in the power of a no sex relationship, no one will cry foul, and hardly is anyone hurt.

4 Likes

Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Thanos(m): 12:25am On Dec 07, 2016
all lies
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by mannobi(m): 12:31am On Dec 07, 2016
I have got nothing to say than to smile cos today na ma baiday

1 Like

Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by DaWNigerian: 4:37am On Dec 07, 2016
Please submit questions and stories like these to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
It's so interesting!
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:37am On Dec 07, 2016
I was scanning your post but I could not skim a damn thing
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Medley(m): 10:39am On Dec 07, 2016
Tajbol4splend:
I was scanning your post but I could not skim a damn thing

that's very possible, it's not new, when what has been touched contradict your morals or beliefs
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Medley(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2016
DaWNigerian:
Please submit questions and stories like these to www.datingwhilenigerian.com/submit/
It's so interesting!

you don't mean it. but what's so interesting about the topic
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Medley(m): 10:41am On Dec 07, 2016
Thanos:
all lies

reveal the lies in this unbriddled truth, i will be waiting
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Tajbol4splend(m): 10:56am On Dec 07, 2016
Medley:

that's very possible, it's not new, when what has been touched contradict your morals or beliefs

Or perhaps you don't know how to convey your message
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Medley(m): 11:35am On Dec 07, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

Or perhaps you don't know how to convey your message

oh my apologies, i just got a clue from your signature - you are that guy whose instinct works faster than computer and who reads minds. Sequel to this, i have discontinued quoting you
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Tajbol4splend(m): 1:14pm On Dec 07, 2016
Medley:

oh my apologies, i just got a clue from your signature - you are that guy whose instinct works faster than computer and who reads minds. Sequel to this, i have discontinued quoting you

Good
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by ndcide(m): 2:02pm On Dec 07, 2016
Medley:
countess times, I have seen, heard and listened to people, especially ladies say they were used and dumped. but what they wouldn't tell is what preceded the breakup. it was either after the two partner had knowledge of each other, sometimes almost immediately, other times sharp guys will give the breakup sometime, looking for the perfect excuse.

I once met a lady and she said it's a no sex relationship or nothing( I am sure naysayers will say she is getting it elsewhere, forget that, we still have sincere ladies that will be ok with one guy and not be promiscuous), I enjoyed the relationship why it lasted, though I travelled very far from where she stayed and the long distance relationship wasn't working.

She has greater qualities that far outweigh sex - that made her self-worth soar. When you can't tell a guy same, it's either you can't do without sex or you have nothing to offer in the relationship. A guy will stay with you if he has seen far greater attribute that will stand the test of time and he will surely want to grow old with you (though it's hard to find one that would be sincere about a no sex relationship - good things don't come easy and it's worth waiting for).

I hardly hear a lady talk of a guy that dumped her when she has not had sex with him.

So why can't sex be left out in relationship, so that no one will cry out that she has been used and dumped, though, I am yet to see a guy say he was used and dumped by a lady. The only thing that was used and dumped is the sex offered. i think that anyone that sees a future with you wouldn't back out when no sex is your condition.

Any day, any time, i believe in the power of a no sex relationship, no one will cry foul, and hardly is anyone hurt.

You are absolutely right.
Those who don't agree, do so because it doesn't justify their weakness.

I mean weakness in sexual discipline.
Re: Solution To Heartbreaks In Relationships That People Know But Resist by Medley(m): 6:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
ndcide:

You are absolutely right. Those who don't agree, do so because it doesn't justify their weakness.
I mean weakness in sexual discipline.
you nailed it

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

(photo) Woman Drank Rat Poison, Attempts Suicide After Seeing THESE / Nigerian Guy Goes Half Unclad In A Bid To Celebrate Christmas / my encounter with this two fine girls

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.