Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,891 members, 7,814,015 topics. Date: Wednesday, 01 May 2024 at 01:12 AM

Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area - Crime (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Crime / Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area (30439 Views)

Female Thief Caught And Disgraced In Ijebu Ode, Ogun State / Thief Caught In The Early Hours Of Sunday Stripped Totally Unclad & Tied Up / See The Thief Caught In My Area.(pics.) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by MrCork: 2:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
...we dont do those kinnnnda $hit hear in london. undecided
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Proffdada: 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Kingbuhari:
AFONJAS will never cease to Amaze me... he want to unzip his trouser...? funny
cry

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by pillarmaria(m): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
OBTSubtle:
grin grin

Him get luck say dem no carry am go police..
You know as ama police dy do na
where did this happen?
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by ddaammyy(f): 2:09pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by eherbal(m): 2:10pm On Dec 07, 2016
The bald guy showing the suspect how to lie down for flogging is kinda funny tho grin grin grin
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by robay1(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
CrEaToRmalden:
Am even making FP with Airtel 2G grin grin
even with airtel 2G I dey use am download movies anyhow grin grin
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by deylikedele: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by eherbal(m): 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
His fine boy has been demystified .grin grin grin
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by HQuadreal: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
This look like a movie scene.
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by ChessEnthusiast: 2:11pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:

..WOT THA HELL IS WRONG WIT YOU BABARICK HOMEBASE PEOPLE FOR GOD'S SAKE...SERRRIOULLY...so you want to kill guy for stealing condddum...abi?...how on earth is he sopppose to fukk??...YOU BUSH PEOPLE! !(no ofense) angry
Lol
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by buffalowings: 2:16pm On Dec 07, 2016
emmayayodeji:
HMMN AM IMPRESSED THEY DINT BEAT HIM TOO MUCH, THEY DINT ROAST HIM

WE ARE STARTING TO HAVE SENSE

THESE MEN DESRVE SOMETHING

OYA TAKE

BON APETITE

Wait are you offering him free pussy?
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by emmayayodeji(m): 2:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
buffalowings:

Wait are you offering him free pussy?
WHO IS HIM??
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by COSMASANTHONY(m): 2:22pm On Dec 07, 2016
Normal justice
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by sollybaby(f): 2:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:

..WOT THA HELL IS WRONG WIT YOU BABARICK HOMEBASE PEOPLE FOR GOD'S SAKE...SERRRIOULLY...so you want to kill guy for stealing condddum...abi?...how on earth is he sopppose to fukk??...YOU BUSH PEOPLE! !(no ofense) angry

[color=#000099][/color]

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Nobody: 2:27pm On Dec 07, 2016
grin grin grin grin

That bros ogò sha...
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by prince049(m): 2:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
Yinkatolu:
see the leg of that igbo girl on boxers grin

You sef reason am smiley
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Nobody: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
Piperson nah Bayelsa you dey oooo
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by MrCork: 2:38pm On Dec 07, 2016
[quote author=sollybaby post=51715935]

[/color]

[color=#000099]^^^ are you one of those home base people that burn people for stealing rice?? ((SHAME))..no oofense
undecided
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Joephat(m): 2:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
ThankGod for the life of Nigerians. we av stopped jungle justice.

but why Condom. the price of condom remains constantly dsam. why trying to steal condom?

they for just roast the idiot small before calling police. To me, small roasting is not jungle justice but teaching of lesson

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Kingbuhari(m): 3:10pm On Dec 07, 2016

Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by holluphemydavid(m): 3:17pm On Dec 07, 2016
which kind tiff be dis again
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by geraldmartins(m): 3:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
Am I d only one who noticed dat d first pic is different from d second?
d nigga on first pic has afro haircut while d second pic is a nigga on codo.

I smell lies
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by vabok(m): 3:25pm On Dec 07, 2016
The story doesn't add up, most probably the poor guy should be seeing a psychiatrist than being pummeled and laughed at...
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by ceejay80s(m): 3:30pm On Dec 07, 2016
dingbang:
Some strokes isn't bad.. dats hw to go abt it instead of burning

i know we have registered thieves on nairaland and they are all scared of being burnt when caught, many will come on nairaland to say...dont burn them...
armed robber don enter una house with gun and cutlass before? lets not pray for bad thing o..but they deserve to die cos they have sent many citizens to their early grave, they have raped mothers,sisters,wives,aunts even kids and babies and u still want me to allow these kind of person(s) to live or go to jail and be released in few years time to continue ?

ANY THIEF OR ROBBER CAUGHT WITH A KNIFE, CUTLASS,GUN OR DANGEROUS WEAPON SHOULD BE KILLED
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by ceejay80s(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Joephat:
ThankGod for the life of Nigerians. we av stopped jungle justice.

but why Condom. the price of condom remains constantly dsam. why trying to steal condom?

they for just roast the idiot small before calling police. To me, small roasting is not jungle justice but teaching of lesson

WHEN LAST DID U USE CONDOM?
GOLD CIRCLE CONDOM IS NOW 70 NAIRA, 3K,4K,5K CONDOM DEY SEF
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by ganie(m): 3:45pm On Dec 07, 2016
Are they two? Or was it the beating that shaved his hair in the second pic?I am not understanding.
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by wacoj(m): 3:48pm On Dec 07, 2016
kAI So this guy successfully moved correct things only to be caught because of condom!
shocked shocked
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Nobody: 3:58pm On Dec 07, 2016
Op you should have mentioned the area.
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Rozaystunna(m): 4:41pm On Dec 07, 2016
Roast pls
Re: Food Stuff And Condom Thief Caught In My Area by Fourwinds: 5:13pm On Dec 07, 2016
MrCork:

I have palm oil to rub ur head

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Alhaji Accused Of Raping And Impregnating An Orphan In Sokoto / Man Murdered By Armed Robbers At Buruku Lagos Road (Graphic Photos) / Kano: 720 New Cutlasses Recovered From Thugs Ahead Of Governorship Election

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 21
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.