Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,161,283 members, 7,846,291 topics. Date: Friday, 31 May 2024 at 01:37 PM

Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka - Politics (4) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka (29529 Views)

Fayose Ties Wrapper To Present Car Keys To Best Teachers In Ekiti / Jewish Scientists In Anambra To Present DNA Result To Show Igbos Are From Israel / Hausas Dress Like Igbos To Show Love To Igbos (Photos) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Wilsonmoses: 6:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Young03:
ok
She belongs to the kitchen and the other room. #lol

but please someone should help me find aisha buhari
it has been long
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by mbjsuki(m): 7:13am On Dec 08, 2016
bizza45:
wait ooo what's wrong with fayose.... did buhari comment about his dressing.... I have never seen or heard buhari talk about this man , but everyday he keeps talking about buhari.... Wetin concern buhari concern his dressing

It's called Obsession.
We shall all live and see what the end would look like.
His case is almost filled up in a "40ft" container.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by princefaculty(m): 7:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Drop it like it hawt!
Buhari will be like, "subanallahi, wetin I do diz boy weh e no go allow me 2 dzirink woter and dzirop cup or eben allow me 2 stef out op za oza room feacepully in za morning"? grin
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by faladeSM1132(m): 8:07am On Dec 08, 2016
ahamonyeka:
Mr. stomach infrastructure nobody is saying you shouldn't dress the way you like and not a way to know to determine your performance in office but,what we are saying is what you are putting on is a camouflage is only for the military men and you know fully well the law guiding it.
don't you know different between camouflage and attire camo ?
na wa for you lol
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Ikpewe: 8:09am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

RULE 21

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Don't corrupt my sense of understanding, your Enqlish is wack.

why do i see everywhere? You are parading everywhere on this social platform looking for someone to devour. And worst of it is that you are neither here or there, you are on a very weak fence.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by faladeSM1132(m): 8:14am On Dec 08, 2016
mbjsuki:

It's called Obsession.
We shall all live and see what the end would look like.
His case is almost filled up in a "40ft" container.
Oga, you can not kill him and the worst you and your baba mumu can do is to put him in jail like did to Fela which Fayose himself hv said he's not afraid to go to prison after his tenure as governor
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by mapet: 8:46am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:
Fayose is obviously passinq a valid messaqe here.

What the Citizen should be concerned about is the development of their state not the physical appearance of its leaders.

PMB can wear raqs to USA,as lonq as the Country is qettinq fixed,I'm okay with that cool

I'm very disappointed in the person above my post,no iota of sense at all.

...and what development has happened in Ekiti State since Fayose's ascension?
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by mapet: 8:48am On Dec 08, 2016
ChiefCommander:

herzern1:
:

RULE 21

21. Please spell words correctly when you post, and try to use perfect grammar and punctuation.

Don't corrupt my sense of understanding, your Enqlish is wack.
...in addition, the word is "WHACKED", not "wack". Little did we know, that you had an armoury full of cannons, when you were scolding someone with a mere firecracker!

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by herzern1(m): 8:50am On Dec 08, 2016
mapet:

grin grin grin grin grin grin grin

Check the meaninq of "wack" and "whack".

I iqnored that hyperMoron on purpose.

Buh yhu sev undecided
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by mapet: 8:57am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

Check the meaninq of "wack" and "whack".

I iqnored that hyperMoron on purpose.

Buh yhu sev undecided

Little did we know, that you had an armoury full of cannons, when you were scolding someone with a mere firecracker!

This got me laughing.........

but take correction where necessary and move on
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by autonomous22: 9:00am On Dec 08, 2016
sarrki:

Live with it
He's your commander in chief
Maybe d village chief ......
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by Brightology2(m): 9:28am On Dec 08, 2016
sarrki:
Wailers food is ready ooo
look son

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by five5star(m): 9:37am On Dec 08, 2016
I suspect fayose is smoking igbo grin grin
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by ofeko: 10:56am On Dec 08, 2016
Continue to run your mouth, 2018 is quite approaching, your insult on PMB will not prevent you from vomiting your share of loots from DASUKI.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by BonetEzra(m): 11:51am On Dec 08, 2016
Hahahahahaha
I'm loving this man every day
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by DucheSsMerezz(f): 12:05pm On Dec 08, 2016
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by grodt999: 12:51pm On Dec 08, 2016
Fayose may be thuggish but he is one of the smartest nigerians in a country where 90% are stupid!
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by hammed105(m): 1:04pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ekiti state mourinho @governor fayose .....

1 Like

Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by ahamonyeka(m): 1:28pm On Dec 08, 2016
faladeSM1132:
don't you know different between camouflage and attire camo ? na wa for you lol
please get your self a spectacle.
Re: Buhari Can Dress Like Herdsman To Present 2017 Budget – Fayose's Aide, Olayinka by lereinter(m): 5:40pm On Dec 08, 2016
olayinka lere you are a foolish sick idiot...

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

Gbajabiamila Donates 5 Cars To 5 People In Surulere (pics) / Ekiti Court Remands Moyinoluwa Olowoyo For EndSARS Protest. Sowore Reacts / Bola Tinubu Commissions Campaign Office In Minna After Rally (Pictures)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 20
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.