Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,063 members, 7,818,180 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 09:34 AM

Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan - Politics (3) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan (26239 Views)

Dr. Goodluck Jonathan Fires Back At Amaechi / Senate Bars Goodluck Jonathan From Contesting In 2019 Election / Commissioner Who "Resembles" Goodluck Jonathan Meets With Him In Rivers. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Atiku2019: 10:34pm On Dec 07, 2016
apholaby007:
i gave u d 100th like

cool

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Efe16(f): 10:49pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

Guy.You iqnored my earlier mention abi? grin grin

TO THE TOPIC
I'd rather snap with a Micra driver in Mokola than snap with this miserable man that plunqed this Great Nation into eternal destruction.

mumu

2 Likes

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Efe16(f): 10:50pm On Dec 07, 2016
sarrki:
Though as a person Gej is a good man
As a president he failed
the same way u failed in ur life abi

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by brojoshua: 11:08pm On Dec 07, 2016
Looting impartation
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by bladeAnders(m): 11:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Atiku2019:

Buhari remains the worst President in Africa
. see them
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by phranq(m): 11:24pm On Dec 07, 2016
herzern1:

TO THE TOPIC
I'd rather snap with a Micra driver in Mokola than snap with this miserable man that plunqed this Great Nation into eternal destruction.

You see your life?? Your level is dat of micra drivers at mokola. Why not go to molete?? I don dey see wetin Ajimobi dey do. Mk doz micra drivers no hear dis rubbish for ua mouth oooo

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 2:14am On Dec 08, 2016
celestialAgent:
See as the guy stomach flat like my own..

Lord, pls I need fat!!

Eat pork meat with Viju milk. Thank me later
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Philadelphia: 4:43am On Dec 08, 2016
idupaul:
Are you scared of him ?go closer na
Without close-up, you can't get any closer. grin

Abi you want make him lose him political appointment? angry

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by SarcasticTruth: 5:45am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

TO THE TOPIC

Well, people tend to admire and snap with their mentors and who they hope to be in the future.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by celestialAgent(m): 6:23am On Dec 08, 2016
prince3009:

Eat pork meat with Viju milk. Thank me later
For real? Thanks Man.

Amma try that immediately.
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by alexarelano(m): 7:35am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:

TO THE TOPIC

O ya go to Roundabout, there are many Micra there, just snap and use it make topic here.
BTW, if horses were wish, beggars would ride
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Bendeluv95: 9:03am On Dec 08, 2016
Mosthandsomeboy:
This pictures will go a long way in reducing recession
really
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by babyhrt(m): 10:16am On Dec 08, 2016
Atiku2019:

Buhari remains the worst President in Africa

Worst in Africa......Both in person and as president
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by Nobody: 10:17am On Dec 08, 2016
idupaul:
Are you scared of him ?go closer na

The glory of Goodluck scares him.

1 Like

Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by loopmangoat(m): 12:26pm On Dec 08, 2016
johnson232:

in d whole world sir, not Africa alone.
Hahahahahaha
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by sonya4all(m): 1:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
celestialAgent:
For real? Thanks Man.

Amma try that immediately.

like seriously ? that's suicidal Bro
Re: Picture Of A Nairalander With Dr Goodluck Jonathan by celestialAgent(m): 4:43pm On Dec 08, 2016
sonya4all:

like seriously ? that's suicidal Bro
How is it suicidal?

Every SHlT I see in the supermarket has little or no fat content. So how I am suppose to gain weight/fat if I can't get fatty stuffs?

Advice pls

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fayose: I Have No Intention Of Joining ‘Coronavirus Infected’ APC / Sowore Reacts To Peter Obi And Bishop Oyedepo's Leaked Audio Call / Ahmad Lawan Blames South-West Governors For Killings In Shasha Market, Ibarapa

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 17
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.