Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,393 members, 7,812,156 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 09:10 AM

"Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos - Religion (6) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Religion / "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos (49219 Views)

T.B Joshua's Prophecy About North And South Korea Reconciliation In 2014 (Video) / T.B Joshua Gives N4.4m To Libya Deportees This Week / T.B. Joshua Welcomed By Ecuador Military Generals (Photo) (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by cristolive14: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Of a truth I really dunno why some so called journalist always like publishing the wrong information for the wrong reasons and creating and intense media war against well meaning citizens who in turn would now have a biased mind against the perpetrator? I keep asking
1. Who gave this man the facts?
2. How did he come about this meaningless allegations?
3. On what basis is his sources from?
4. What does he stand to gain from this rumble?
The more we ask ourselves this questions the more we see the indebt and hidden truth behind this publications. So I really wonder why on earth should such a person wake up and start this fire?
First of all we should be frank here, have any of us in anyways seen this man {in person of TB Joshua} mention the name of the lod fully? like calling Jesus? he rather say jisos or Emmanuel isn't that suspicious? a food for thought
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:11am On Dec 08, 2016
Agbalanze:
Please ooo.. Is that a pulpit or a throne? Is he a pastor or a god?

Is that the only thing you saw?
The watchword of Christianity in these end time should be Holiness, Righteousness and Salvation and any man of God who is not aiming and leading his followers towards these goal does not have the interest of God at heart.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:14am On Dec 08, 2016
PrettyCrystal:
trouble in the church

What trouble?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:16am On Dec 08, 2016
sarrki:
The way things are going I fear for the generation

After us.

You should be very glad that a man like Hezekiah is try to open your eyes to see before you are doomed all in the name of going to church.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2016
herzern1:
Why the publication?

It shows how narrow-minded and prejudiced some journalists are.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:21am On Dec 08, 2016
Xcelinteriors:
Pastor envying fellow pastor. O ga o but is that a church cos it look like modern shrine

Check my signature for your wooden blinds, aluminum Venetian blinds ,day and night, fabric and pvc vertical blinds etc

May the Lord forgive you for your blasphemies.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:22am On Dec 08, 2016
Peacetemi:
Is he sitting on a Throne? shocked shocked
When will his gullible followers start to reason? cry

If anyone is gullible, it will be you and not his followers.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:24am On Dec 08, 2016
candidbabe:
Lord have mercy.
When the body of christ is divided against itself, l wonder what will happen.

How is the Body of Christ divided among itself. Did you naive person not hear of the Mr. TB's false prophecy?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2016
iamsparrow:
see pastor living like a king

I am sure you must be very impoverished.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:25am On Dec 08, 2016
Jamiubond009:
See as e Siddon for him throne. Pastorpreneurs!

May the Lord have mercy on your soul.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by oyinkembu: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2016
what am saying is he should stop deceiving people.you listen MUOKA ,Adeboye,Oyedepo and TB YOU will see the difference.by their fruits we shall know them and there is nothing under this sun that will not be exposed.any man of God that goes contrary to the teaching of Jesus is a false teacher and prophet.in the Bible Our Lord did miralce but he was after saving souls and not miracles.i have followed this man extensively.have you heard him talk about hell fire? my uncle died because he foolishly went there for miracles instead of the hospital.yes everyone has a calling but the when your calling is not in accordance with scriptures then you have questions to answer
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2016
jiinxed:
Christianity in nigeria is a huge joke.

No, I don't think so. There are true Christians in Nigeria
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:26am On Dec 08, 2016
etinanguy:
Satan don't tempt this my brother oh!!!

That same guy

How did satan tempt this brother of yours?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Chiefpriest1:
Not trying to defend Prophet TB Joshua o. But as young men growing up in our churches in those days we were also told he is evil.

Only God knows who is serving him, however , I have watched this man from afar and I have also looked at the life that Jesus lived.

Jesus preached moderation in everything. You will never see this man wear gold or silver ornaments worth millions, he will never wear suits enough to pay one's school fees from year one to final. Usually just a shirt and trouser.

You will never hear him abuse anyone even his fellow pastors who mock him every time. All he preaches is 'love your neighbor'. That's the central theme of all his messages. In fact he rarely preaches miracles.

If any one has made helping others a habit, it is this man. Does anyone remember how he picked that super eagles player (forgotten his name) from the gutters and sent him for trials abroad. Today he's a super star.

The other day, I watched a poor student from Unilag that he sent for masters and PhD in some of the best schools in England.

You will never see him pose with private jets ( dunno if he has)

What exactly is this man doing that contradicts the life that Jesus lived or directed us to live.

I am not a member of his church and I don't intend becoming one, but if anyone must be criticised , it should be these haughty, arrogant, insensitive, self-adulating so-called 'men of God' who attack this man every time.

Are you sure you are not a secret admirer of Mr. TB?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Increasenaira: 11:29am On Dec 08, 2016
My own advice to fellow citizens is when a man Of God says something about another Man of God you alay man has no right to talk in favor or against any of them. Allow them to defend their profession before you incur the wrat of God out of ignorance. How do you know who is wright or wrong .. Will you fight for God?

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:30am On Dec 08, 2016
martineverest:
see jealousy.

D look of d altar is enoff to repel me from worshipping there....how many kings do we have in the church?.

This attitude reminds me of how some pastors say 'do pay tithe in others churches,but only in my church'.......and i usually ask my self:'' arent they all worshipping thesame 'God';isnt 'God' ubiquitous?''

How can you ever worship there? Even if you want to worship there, are you sure God will allow you to go near his son because you seem very prejudiced and corrupt.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by KAHNUL(m): 11:30am On Dec 08, 2016
Bwills1982:

You will answer for every word you said against Hezekiah.
BIG MUMU, KEEP WORSHIPING YOUR FELLOW MAN. HE IS AN ORDINARY MAN THAT WILL DIE SOMEDAY LIKE YOU....AKAMU
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2016
KAHNUL:
BIG MUMU, KEEP WORSHIPING YOUR FELLOW MAN. HE IS AN ORDINARY MAN THAT WILL DIE SOMEDAY LIKE YOU....AKAMU

And until that day, we shall see who is the big mumu and who is not
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Taystee: 11:32am On Dec 08, 2016
Matthew 24:23&24

False Christ's and false prophets will arise and will perform great signs and wonders so as to mislead, if possible,even the chosen ones.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Taystee: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2016
Am not surprised because they are all signs of last day.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by precydamsel(f): 11:37am On Dec 08, 2016
KAHNUL:
you are foolish! goan pray for yourself, pray for understanding CU's I know u lack it
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by emeralddiamond: 11:38am On Dec 08, 2016
even Christ warned His followers to beware of wolves in sheep clothing... what is wrong with a Holy Man of God guiding His sheep against wolves
humanbeings and prejudice...
As far as am concerned... tb is a fake prophet...even the whole world can attest to that... I have my blood aunty who served him,,she had cancer.. yet he couldn't cure her instead he sent her home to go and die...and she later died...
intact if I catch any of my children watching Emmanuel TV.. I will never spare them okkk....
God bless this great Man of God for intervening in the lives of His Flocks before they are mislead ooo...#istandwithhim
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by shotster50(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2016
Hardly any difference between them two...
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by deleo16(m): 11:39am On Dec 08, 2016
DonCharles16:
The power of pen/keyboard can only lead another to the right or wrong deductions; rather it is only critical assessment that allows for clear understanding. It is easy to fault the writer as his choice of lines completely eroded the correctness of his report. Hence, for one who understands the system of leadership, you will know that the journalist was bereft of ideas and info before reporting. However, the readership in this forum seem weird as some people choose to comment in total isolation of reality. Didn't T.B Joshua prophesy false about the US election, only to come up with make-up stories? If you believe that Christianity is about preaching holiness, righteousness and salvation, then how much of such have you heard on Emmanuel TV? With every sense of sincerity can you justify those TV miracles? If you a leader that believes in leading your followers to God through teaching the undiluted Word of God will you encourage them to get glued to Emmanuel TV?
https://www.naij.com/1076668-tb-joshuas-prophesy-trump-person-year-true-video.html
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:43am On Dec 08, 2016
Stevhez:
What is wrong with many peope commenting on this forum? This is a true man of God who is protecting his sheep. Is it not true and clear that TB Joshua doesn't concentrate on salvation rather miracles. All of you here castigating Rev. Prof. Daddy Hezekiah, have you seen him face to face before? He's saying that salvation should be the key thing which will take you to heaven and not performance of miracles. Most of you that said evil things on this forum against this great man of God should go and beg God for forgiveness and appologise to him otherwise you are playing with fire. I'm honestly telling you the truth. Daddy Hezekiah is a true, holy and honest man of God. Be very careful of what you say an oracle of God.

My brother, I couldn't agree more. Keep the good work going.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by KAHNUL(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
precydamsel:

you are foolish! goan pray for yourself, pray for understanding CU's I know u lack it
USELESS SUCCUBUS WHOR£ WITH SMALL BREAST AND BIG CLIT@RIS. WHEN LAST DID YOU WASH UR SMELLY INFECTION PUSSY....AKAMU
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Tajbol4splend:

1. Is he your daddy?
2. How do you know someone is a man of God?
3. How do you know he's a man of God?

I am sure you dey envy make Daddy Hezekiah be your daddy but sorry, yo no dey among his flocks.
I can tell who is indeed a true man of God by the fruits they bear.
The fruits Daddy Hezekiah has borne since 1983 he started his church are enough to tell the whole world that he is indeed from God

1 Like

Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
FortuneTeller:
White Jesus is in the background? Dat one wey be like slave master.

Your blashphemies shall find you out.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:49am On Dec 08, 2016
Mas123:
Is not about watching television but ur mind set

This simply shows that you are not a born again Christian because if you are, you would have known that FAITH comes from hearing and hearing the WORD OF GOD. So, tell me, when you keep watching miralces on the tv, will you ever remember holiness, righteousness and salvation and what you will do to achieve them? Will you be busy looking for a man of God to heal you whether fake or true instead of going back to the law of God according to Proverbs 1 verse 23?
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:52am On Dec 08, 2016
uwem18:
Though what he said is right but because someone attends your church those that mean he has no right do what he feels is good for him.
When I tell people that we need Christ and not church they call me anti Christ.
In church they preach their ideology and not God's message.

Abeg, how can you get Christ without His church? are you not aware that the church is the bride of Christ? Now tell me how you can meet a man you do not know without going his wife?

You are just ignorant and whoever called you an anit-Christ is 100% correct.

Faith comes from hearing and hearing, the word of God. So there is no Christ without Church because you can never separate them.
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by precydamsel(f): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2016
KAHNUL:
USELESS SUCCUBUS WHOR£ WITH SMALL BREAST AND BIG CLIT@RIS. WHEN LAST DID YOU WASH UR SMELLY INFECTION PUSSY....AKAMU
lols see who is talking say fact not insults,people who insult others are so dumb n people that lack brain
carrying someone's matter for head, how market
olobe
Re: "Pastor Suspends Members For Watching T.B Joshua's TV Channel". Photos by Bwills1982: 11:59am On Dec 08, 2016
oyinkembu:
what am saying is he should stop deceiving people.you listen MUOKA ,Adeboye,Oyedepo and TB YOU will see the difference.by their fruits we shall know them and there is nothing under this sun that will not be exposed.any man of God that goes contrary to the teaching of Jesus is a false teacher and prophet.in the Bible Our Lord did miralce but he was after saving souls and not miracles.i have followed this man extensively.have you heard him talk about hell fire? my uncle died because he foolishly went there for miracles instead of the hospital.yes everyone has a calling but the when your calling is not in accordance with scriptures then you have questions to answer

Thank you.

(1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10) (Reply)

He Gave Birth To Albinos Because He Refused To Worship His Family's Deity / Ibadan Church Bans Leggings, Mini Skirts, Open Bosom & Topless Outfits (Photo) / TB Joshua: The Nigerian Outsider Who Became A Global Televangelist Star - BBC

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 56
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.