Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,036 members, 7,818,059 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 06:16 AM

What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? (1259 Views)

A Message To The Man Who Breaks A Woman’s Heart / How To Date A Nigerian Girl... (woman) / How Do I Break A Blood Oath I Took With My Late Boyfriend? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by kazyhm(m): 10:18pm On Dec 07, 2016
"What does it take to break a girl's heart" is the question a colleague asked me this evening....

my answer was/is not doing enough..........blah blah

But, what is really enough ?

The above is what I have been asking myself for the past few hours after I examined my past relationships and how it all went.
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Aniker(f): 10:19pm On Dec 07, 2016
Google it
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by falconey(m): 10:20pm On Dec 07, 2016

promise her you'll take her out on her birthday, off your phone and don't show up.

dump her for her friend.

sleep with her sister or cousin.
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Aniker(f): 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]
For real? That's wack
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Nobody: 10:21pm On Dec 07, 2016
JUST AXE

#YOLO
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by sirjomore(m): 10:23pm On Dec 07, 2016
Careful planning and execution...
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by kazyhm(m): 10:26pm On Dec 07, 2016
falconey:
[color=#990000][/color]

is that enough to say "you re heart broken"

what about when you promised to show up in a guy's house alone but you pop up with a pride of lioness ?

is that suppose to be an heart break too ?
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by falconey(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
kazyhm:

is that enough to say "you re heart broken"

what about when you promised to show up in a guy's house alone but you pop up with a pride of lioness ?

is that suppose to be an heart break too ?
your analogy is crap!

first no special occasion like mine and at least she showed up.
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Young03(m): 10:29pm On Dec 07, 2016
very simple

its either wit hammer

or stone

1 Like

Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Nobody: 10:32pm On Dec 07, 2016
kazyhm:

The above is what I have been asking myself for the past few hours after I examined my past relationships and how it all went.

Hours?
See as you just dey waste the hours of your life on frivolities. . .

As per your question, it depends.
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by kazyhm(m): 10:36pm On Dec 07, 2016
CorGier:

Hours? See as you just dey waste the hours of your life on frivolities. . .
As per your question, it depends.
ah ah ah!
I no take am as a job na
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Nobody: 10:54pm On Dec 07, 2016
I hope so bro.
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Nobody: 4:23pm On Sep 17, 2017
Funny thread
Re: What Does It Take To Break A Girl/woman's Heart ? by Magnoliaa(f): 7:19pm On Oct 27, 2019
**thinking...**

(1) (Reply)

. / Hot And Sizzling Independent Female In Bandlaguda / What A Terrible World!am Pissed Off Help!

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.