Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,648 members, 7,809,450 topics. Date: Friday, 26 April 2024 at 09:50 AM

My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough - Family (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Family / My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough (9956 Views)

Time To Divorce My Wife? / My Marriage Hit A Very Rough Patch But I Want Him Back / 'I Left My Marriage After My Wife Sat On Me And I Fainted' - Man Reveals. Photo (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Cyberfire(m): 1:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Only behalf of all nairaland member I want to testify to your claim kindly pm me your wife no lemme see if she'll scratch my back too..
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by saintsylve(m): 6:09am On Dec 08, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin if she's not aggressive, you'll complain, now she's fire in bed, what every man would want you're complaining. Men sef, very complicated creatures.

For your mind now ,you are mimicking us ba? You try.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by mu2sa2: 6:45am On Dec 08, 2016
alobright17:
Op I experienced such in Uganda,to be frank if not for the fact the the lady was introduced to me by my very guy that based there I could've sent the lady off the hotel that late hour.Your post just reminded me of that slim like snake girl ,thank God she's not my wife or girlfriend.

In your own case I think you should try and show her the wounds,when she ask where you got that from,you should then explain to her exactly how hurt you feels each time she's hurting you during sex,but you've been keeping silent because you don't know how she will feel if you tell her that during sex,I think she'll feel sorry and maybe promise not to hurt you again then try tell her that you know she loses control and forgets herself due to the sweetness of the sex but you'll always remind her whenever she start that again.I think with this no one will feel bad.

Do not die in silent because most of them don't even know what they're doing,God gave you that mouth to bail yourself out in a situation like this.
Hahaha, see the way u r serious as if the op posted a true life experience. The "wife's" fingernails must be claws and the op must be numb - do you really believe they are? Not dismissing your advice, though, in true life situations.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by eezeribe(m): 6:56am On Dec 08, 2016
LONJITARLE:
Big bro. shocked

Are you sure she is not hidding something from you?
Do you know who she was B4 she became a commited christian?.... Because this type of sexual expression does not come naturally ooo. Its learned....

Anyways sha you better man up and arrange that discussion with her before you end up in a medical facility soon, for who knows where she'll injure you next... undecided undecided

I was just thinking same
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by eezeribe(m): 6:59am On Dec 08, 2016
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, see the way u r serious as if the op posted a true life experience. The "wife's" fingernails must be claws and the op must be numbless - do you really believe they are? Not dismissing your advice, though, in true life situations.

He is free to express himself... That you don't believe the story doesn't mean everyone should doubt it like you. Moreover you can't prove if the story is true or false...

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 7:08am On Dec 08, 2016
Ma brother, learn to give it to Her haaaard with your face like this angry

2 Likes 1 Share

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by adegeye38(m): 7:21am On Dec 08, 2016
I dont see the problem here

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Tajbol4splend(m): 7:36am On Dec 08, 2016
You are only embarrassing yourself bringing and sharing your family affair here, it's not worth discussing with any third party at all, not even with your intimate friends, I'm sure she wouldn't appreciate it if she knew.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by lifu2016(m): 7:37am On Dec 08, 2016
alobright17:

In your own case I think you should try and show her the wounds,when she ask where you got that from,you should then explain to her exactly how hurt you feels each time she's hurting you during sex,but you've been keeping silent because you don't know how she will feel if you tell her that during sex,I think she'll feel sorry and maybe promise not to hurt you again then try tell her that you know she loses control and forgets herself due to the sweetness of the sex but you'll always remind her whenever she start that again.I think with this no one will feel bad.

Do not die in silent because most of them don't even know what they're doing,God gave you that mouth to bail yourself out in a situation like this.
very wrong move....do dis and ur sex life in that marriage will go from 100-0 real quick.....P.S ..i think u should double ur effort to match her libido...to who much is given...u knw d rest.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 7:45am On Dec 08, 2016
Fight back by grabbing her hands and pinning her down. Put your hand over her mouth and smash the demons out of her. It's a war in the bedroom and all is fair.

On the second round tell her it's your turn to show her what you like and take control if she tries to scratch stop her by pinning her hands down and do it your way (nice and slow )

Show don't tell.

3 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nnemuka(f): 8:15am On Dec 08, 2016
she doesn't bite you and you are complaining
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 8:30am On Dec 08, 2016
ramaju:
She is your wife and it is her right to demand it from you the way she wants it. Forget your slow and steady thing when she wants it hot. Give it to her, I say give to her before she starts looking for options. You what might follow if the option takes her to dream land.

Would you be saying this if it was the wife who came here to complain?
What about what He wants? Or you think bites and finger nail scratches from a grown woman during sex is what any husband would happily be looking forward to?

OP,

This is why you should always sample the product. I bet you that wife of yours has seen more dīcks than you. I advice you sit her down talk. Get her to trim those nails down, and if possible, cut down on the biting thing too.

On the other hand, you can "fight back" like someone else said.
Be more aggressive; choke her, pull her hair, spank her, tie her up even. No fear, they all like it.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by divinedaughter: 9:28am On Dec 08, 2016
Kindly take time to do midnight prayers for ur wife for at least 7days. If there's anything abnormal in ur wife spiritually I mean God will reveal it to you in ur dreams.Attend alot of deliverance Services with her, if there's any foul spirit in her making her behave strangely in bed it will surely manifest.

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by donigspain(m): 9:30am On Dec 08, 2016
I've had that experience and I can tell you it was not funny. The kids here shouting "you're a weakling" ain't seen nothing in life. Don't take them serious. In my case, my ex usually displays such aggression when she's climaxing. She would dig her nails into my neck bro while vibrating like cassava leaves in the wind. cry

We had to talk about it when I couldn't bear it anymore cuz the post-secx pain was unbearable. We settled for her to cut her nails. Though she still continued her clawing but there was very minimal bodily injury. I actually enjoyed the fact that she's expressive in bed... except the clawing part. grin

Have a heart-heart talk with your wife. Let her cut the nails. Don't make her feel bad though. Enjoy your marriage!

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by mikejones007: 10:38am On Dec 08, 2016
Asin, i too like the way she vibrates and very expressive, but the biting and the nails, no be ham.

donigspain:
I've had that experience and I can tell you it was not funny. The kids here shouting "you're a weakling" ain't seen nothing in life. Don't take them serious. In my case, my ex usually displays such aggression when she's climaxing. She would dig her nails into my neck bro while vibrating like cassava leaves in the wind. cry

We had to talk about it when I couldn't bear it anymore cuz the post-secx pain was unbearable. We settled for her to cut her nails. Though she still continued her clawing but there was very minimal bodily injury. I actually enjoyed the fact that she's expressive in bed... except the clawing part. grin

Have a heart-heart talk with your wife. Let her cut the nails. Don't make her feel bad though. Enjoy your marriage!
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 11:33am On Dec 08, 2016
Nnemuka:
she doesn't bite you and you are complaining

Lol grin grin

Bite ke

Na war? grin
Lol

Na WA. Ooooo cheesy
All for passion and se3x!
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by alobright17(m): 11:49am On Dec 08, 2016
mu2sa2:
Hahaha, see the way u r serious as if the op posted a true life experience. The "wife's" fingernails must be claws and the op must be numb - do you really believe they are? Not dismissing your advice, though, in true life situations.
why I don't doubt it is simply because I have experienced such lady in Uganda as I said before. whether the op is joking is another thing all together sha
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by MissEfe(f): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Funny post.. Funny comments. Lol
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by MissEfe(f): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2016
Funny post.. Funny comments. Lol
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by dmola(m): 12:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
ButterFrost212:
grin if she's not aggressive, you'll complain, now she's fire in bed, what every man would want you're complaining. Men sef, very complicated creatures.

hi
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by mikejones007: 1:35pm On Dec 08, 2016
MissEfe:
Funny post..
Funny comments. Lol

Am not joking oh, still in a shock actually.

I opened a thread specially for this topic, cos if I use my real account, my wife will know i am the one.

The matter tire me.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by UchaNwababa: 1:39pm On Dec 08, 2016
No Storry Just Contact Me
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 2:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
MissEfe:
Funny post..
Funny comments. Lol

The way this one dey laugh, even dey double post sef join.
She go sabi double bite and scratch too.

2 Likes

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by legalintern1(m): 2:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
LONJITARLE:
Big bro. shocked

Are you sure she is not hidding something from you?
Do you know who she was B4 she became a commited christian?.... Because this type of sexual expression does not come naturally ooo. Its learned....

Anyways sha you better man up and arrange that discussion with her before you end up in a medical facility soon, for who knows where she'll injure you next... undecided undecided

Very funny learn it where

I reactt. The same Way ops wife does durIng SeX and I've only been with one Man

It's just the the pleasure that takes control
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by princeemmma(m): 2:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
Sir, i think u dont have a problem here, the problem you having is just that u are not strong in terms of going deep. U need to learn some kung fu style to keep her boss born calm

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Brightscofild(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is wonderful... Is she on facebook, twitter or instagram?
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Brightscofild(m): 3:38pm On Dec 08, 2016
This is wonderful... Is she on facebook, twitter or instagram?
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Annie939(f): 4:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
so what do you want now?
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Viking007(m): 4:50pm On Dec 08, 2016
Emescot:
Na wa o... Dont ever do cowgirl style with her o, if not she will just break ur john thomas and ur eyes will open
cheesy
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by ritzybaby(f): 5:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
I smell lies.... OP is an attention seeker

meanwhile, check my signature.

cc: lalasticlala, seun, farano, mynd44

1 Like

Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by SmartyPants(m): 5:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
mikejones007:
Just got married recently to my fiancee we are currently on honeymoon, before now we never had sex before, my wife is a strong christian. brethren I cant believe what I encountered. We never had sex before while dating. This my wife is a tigress in bed. She hugs me so tightly like her live depends on my John thomas. Uses her fingernails to press my back. At the same time biting my back with her teeth and all. my john thomas is nt small oh.

The way she even does her eyes and vibrates on the bed is something else. It is like she is possessed by a spirit. I find it too aggressive, my whole back with fingernails mark after sex.

I have actively been in 5 different sexual relationship , but have never seen something like this before.

It is just shocking, she is kind of very sensitive so i want to be careful on how i raise it with her.

To the guys in the house have you witnessed something like this?

Am not the aggresive type oh, i like to do it slow and steady with kisses and smoothing.

Bro you should have asked her what she wanted before you got married. Now you are married, you have to adjust to give your wife what she wants and enjoys. Though you might ask her to meet you halfway by perhaps being more gentle with your back.
Re: My Wife Likes Sex Very Rough by Nobody: 5:32pm On Dec 08, 2016
LOL.

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

How Do I Fatten My Toddler? / Unemployed Man Marrying An Unemployed Woman; Your Take? / Nairaland's Cutest Baby Competition - NOMINATIONS

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 53
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.