Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,157,952 members, 7,835,174 topics. Date: Tuesday, 21 May 2024 at 06:37 AM

[story] After 10 Years Of Marriage A One Night Stand Never To Forget - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / [story] After 10 Years Of Marriage A One Night Stand Never To Forget (743 Views)

Qwinnie Lee To Don Jazzy: I Want A One Night Stand With You (Photo) / "I Got Pregnant From A One Night Stand At Age 16... And This Happened..." (Pix) / Lady Flashes Her Bum For Her Man In Pre-wedding Photos After 10 Years Of Dating (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

[story] After 10 Years Of Marriage A One Night Stand Never To Forget by Realsmarttzy(m): 5:39pm On Feb 12, 2017
After being married for 10+ years Ray (my wife) was off at a company outing in Spain, she strayed this one time.

My wife Ray and I have had a great relationship, yeah the marriage sex has died down a bit but she has been a wonderful wife. She being of Nordic genes is blonde and attractive in her 40s she catches the eyes of men half her age. I never worry about her going out or away as we have this great open relationship until she told me a story in tears of an experience that I found both un-nerving and erotic.

Ray had been part of a marketing team at a global pharma. She enjoyed her work and the people she worked with. Often they would travel to company get aways for team building and the like. This trip she was excited as they were going to Spain for a long weekend, more 200 employees.

Arriving in Spain a bus came to pick them up and bring them to their hotel. At the hotel was a cocktail party waiting followed by some team building exercises. Ray was friendly with most of the people in the company and was well liked.

After a day of visiting Cordoba the company had their dinner with entertainment at a castle (Castillo).As the night went on she and a few others were enjoying Spanish wine, the music and excellent food. The company was great as they chatted about all things “non work”.

As the evening went along and everyone started feeling a little tipsy Ray was asked to dance with some of the other ladies at the company. They hit the dance floor with a spark in their shoes. A little while in and a little wine later some of the guys from sales and admin came in. Oscar a tall Swede working at the company asked her to dance and they did. Some great music came on and they danced the night away. The drinks continued to flow and Ray could feel she was getting very tipsy. As they danced and downed a little more wine Oscar leaned over to give her a kiss. “No … I am flattered but married”… Ray said as Oscar backed off a bit.

Later again on the dance floor as a great Spanish slow dancing song came along a colleague of Ray´s egged her on to dance with Oscar. She obliged… they held each other closer and danced when suddenly sparks flew. Oscar looked into her eyes and passionately kissed her again. She started to refuse but the wine took over and his tongue entered her mouth....
CONTINUE READING HERE - http://celebrityvibez.com/story-after-10-years-of-marriage-a-one-night-stand-never-to-forget/
Re: [story] After 10 Years Of Marriage A One Night Stand Never To Forget by marshalcarter: 6:15pm On Feb 12, 2017
la click la bend tongue

(1) (Reply)

Daddy Showkey Shares Lovely Throw Back Photo With His Wife (pic) / Must Read] The Birthday Se.x At Toyin Street Ikeja (short Story) … 18+ / 7 Reasons Why Nigerian Ladies Get Hurt In A Relationship

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 10
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.