Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,150,843 members, 7,810,254 topics. Date: Saturday, 27 April 2024 at 02:49 AM

Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday - Politics (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Politics / Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday (8763 Views)

Court Delivers Judgement On Buhari’s UK Medical Trip June 5 / Governor Ayade Cries In His Office Over The Condition Of Refugees. Photos / Governor Ayade's Wife, Linda Drives Him To Construction Site. Photos (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply) (Go Down)

Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by ebaye27: 1:55pm On Dec 08, 2016
Who cares for Ayade. Streets in Calabar are no longer motorable. The gods r angry.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by udumosam23(m): 11:25am On Dec 09, 2016
hush15:

You just won the meritorious award as the comedian of the year 2016

Oh yea, I'm glad I did. But this is real, its not a joke.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 9:43am On Sep 30, 2020
kahal29 sef grin grin grin grin grin grin
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by kahal29: 10:11am On Sep 30, 2020
fergie001:
kahal29 sef grin grin grin grin grin grin

Fergie wetin I do?
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 10:14am On Sep 30, 2020
kahal29:

Fergie wetin I do?
I just saw this now......since 2016, you dey legally attack PDP?

na waoh...wetin Dem do you?
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by garfield1: 10:25am On Sep 30, 2020
fergie001:

You turned a blind eye to the tribunal judgment in kwara
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by garfield1: 10:30am On Sep 30, 2020
kahal29:

Fergie wetin I do?

The supreme court really fumbled here.they agreed that ayade supplied false information but claimed that it is not a ground to remove a governor
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 10:52am On Sep 30, 2020
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by garfield1: 11:06am On Sep 30, 2020
fergie001:

I don't want insult that's why I have refrained replying you.

The respectful thing was to send me the link like you will usually do or bring up a topic and Cc me like I will always do.

I don't want to have a bad day, respectfully stay off my mention Arigor.

am surprised but its ok
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 11:18am On Sep 30, 2020
garfield1:
Am surprised but its ok
Go back to that comment and see whether it isn't rude.

I am not a MOD and do not sleep on NL...I am following up the Obaseki case and it re-directed me here.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 11:19am On Sep 30, 2020
garfield1:
Am surprised but its ok
Go back to that comment and see whether it isn't rude.

I am not a MOD and do not sleep on NL...

Even MODs when not Cc-ed don't see every case.

I am following up a case and it re-directed me here.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by kahal29: 11:26am On Sep 30, 2020
fergie001:

Fergie my brother PDP don do us sheege for the state wey I live so na why I dey attack them the only exception for now na David Umahi.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 11:32am On Sep 30, 2020
kahal29:

Fergie my brother PDP don do us sheege for the state wey I live so na why I dey attack them the only exception for now na David Umahi.
grin grin grin grin
Nonetheless, I disagree with you.
If PDP in Abia or Enugu gets you upset, it doesn't concern PDP in another State.

Lagos for example under this Gov, I still can't understand..but when Fash was Gov...ask any Lagosian.

So the truth is that, unless your Gov is doing well, you can't criticise another. I have held back the temptation most times in criticising Sanwo-olu because even my Oga, OVI PhD..you know nah cheesy

Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 11:34am On Sep 30, 2020
kahal29, the case that even re-directed me here was the Obaseki false affidavit case before your bro garfield1 wanted to make me upset.

His tone is always combative..I have told him severally.

Nonetheless, Obaseki's false affidavit issue brought me here because I know it will come up some day so I am updating myself.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by garfield1: 11:40am On Sep 30, 2020
fergie001:
kahal29, the case that even re-directed me here was the Obaseki false affidavit case before your bro garfield1 wanted to make me upset.

Nonetheless, Obaseki's false affidavit issue brought me here because I know it will come up some day so I am updating myself.

Honestly,I didnt mean to be rude.I am surprised you got upset.different things can make people angry depending on the mood.accept my apologies nonetheless...
Iyamu hasn't gone to court yet
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 11:44am On Sep 30, 2020
garfield1:

Honestly,I didnt mean to be rude.I am surprised you got upset.different things can make people angry depending on the mood.accept my apologies nonetheless...
Iyamu hasn't gone to court yet
No P.....I withdraw my outbursts as well.

I meant the one in Court before the election.
He won't go to tribunal, that one is 101% certain.

PS: The Kwara case is not on fp and is not on the Politics thread.
The one in Politics thread is by nigeriasketch, and unless its on fp...I won't comment so I won't rush to conclusion like the Bayelsa own.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by garfield1: 11:49am On Sep 30, 2020
fergie001:

No P.....I withdraw my outbursts as well.

I meant the one in Court before the election.
He won't go to tribunal, that one is 101% certain.

PS: The Kwara case is not on fp and is not on the Politics thread.
The one in Politics thread is by nigeriasketch, and unless its on fp...I won't comment so I won't rush to conclusion like the Bayelsa own.

The kwara case is on FP,I think yesterday or Monday. There was a similar removal last week of a reps member in Niger state
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by kahal29: 12:09pm On Sep 30, 2020
fergie001:

Fergie my bro do tolerate and accommodate Garfield abeg..... Just the same way I tolerate those who attack me here. Hardly do I respond to any insult or harsh word. For me its nothing since I only come to nairaland for leisure and to ease of stress. I enjoy both the good and bad.
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 12:12pm On Sep 30, 2020
kahal29:

Fergie my bro do tolerate and accommodate Garfield abeg..... Just the same way I tolerate those who attack me here. Hardly do I respond to any insult or harsh word. For me its nothing since I only come to nairaland for leisure and to ease of stress. I enjoy both the good and bad.

Haba...we have settled ooo....our fight no dey last cheesy
Re: Ayade Vs Agi: Supreme Court Delivers Judgment Friday by fergie001: 12:22pm On Sep 30, 2020
garfield1:

The kwara case is on FP,I think yesterday or Monday. There was a similar removal last week of a reps member in Niger state
https://www.nairaland.com/6148759/patigi-bye-election-tribunal-sacks-apcs#94417361
This should be the case, it was Monday.

Like I have always said sometimes, we cause a lot of troubles for ourselves, tbh.

The issue was an "a" in his (sur)name.

What stops this young man from writing to WASSCE long before now on this issue?

Even if they won't give him another certificate all of a sudden, his case is tendered and they can stand as witnesses.

We simply help the Court to make mincemeat of our cases, now at the Appeal Court..he can't begin to call those witnesses.

Unless he has an extremely good lawyer or a favour from above...he is gone.

PS: My bro had this same issue with an alphabet taken off our surname in his BEng., I pressurised him until he applied for another.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Dan-musa Steps Down For Olawepo-hashim In Race For ANN Presidential Ticket / Ezekwesili Slams Buhari, "You Are Accustomed To Losing Your Citizens" / Killings: Dusk-to-dawn Curfew Imposed In Kajuru, Kaduna

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.