Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,152,885 members, 7,817,610 topics. Date: Saturday, 04 May 2024 at 03:25 PM

Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. - Romance (2) - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. (2511 Views)

9 Ways To Know That Your Partner Is Planning To Breakup With You / I Want To Breakup With My Girlfriend For This Reason. / Man Standing Alone While His Friends Are Busy With Their Women (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (Reply)

Re: Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. by Nobody: 8:47am On Dec 14, 2016
Somebody give explorers a cold bottle of table water *all drink z now expensive*

Nigga deserves an award!
Most educative/informative nairalander
Best nairalander of the year

Now on the topic; nice one there, now I know.
Re: Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. by Nobody: 9:05am On Dec 14, 2016
So sad but true. I've learnt to use a friend as a sounding board by not taking any of the advice given.
Re: Relationship Issues: Women Confiding In Friends Are More Likely To Breakup. by Explorers(m): 9:40am On Dec 14, 2016
hopsydboi:
Somebody give explorers a cold bottle of table water *all drink z now expensive*

Nigga deserves an award!
Most educative/informative nairalander
Best nairalander of the year

Now on the topic; nice one there, now I know.

Thanks bro.

(1) (2) (Reply)

Ladies And Being Hard To Get. / 6 Interesting Facts About Dating Yoruba Boys / Lol .nigerians Gat No Chill(pics)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 7
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.