Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,154,639 members, 7,823,817 topics. Date: Friday, 10 May 2024 at 03:58 PM

Abortion Is Killing - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Abortion Is Killing (2356 Views)

Can't Approach A Lady, CONJI Is Killing Me, Please I Need Help! / Pls Help Me My Female Neigbour Is Killing Me / Abortion: Now A Proof Of Love? (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (Reply) (Go Down)

Abortion Is Killing by kobe(m): 12:19pm On Jan 09, 2007
Or Is It?

What arguments will you make for abortion being right or wrong.

Opinions welcomed, wanted, and most importantly -valued-

thank you.

FYI: I do realize the diversity of the topic, circumstances ranging from rape to [insert yours here].
Re: Abortion Is Killing by mukina2: 12:23pm On Jan 09, 2007
abortion is a killing its very wrong
if you knew you didnt wanted the baby why get it in first place angry
even if the father is a big mofo . .keep yuor head up and have the baby
anyoen that does abortion is akiller
cuz the life you are terminating is also from God
Re: Abortion Is Killing by CrazyMan(m): 1:25pm On Jan 09, 2007
I support the motion.
Abortion is murder once you’ve committed the sin of adultery, don’t worsen it up by adding abortion to it both of you must accept the full responsibilities of the child and get ready to become parents.
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 3:02pm On Jan 09, 2007
The act is wrong but could be a good decision afterall! MY OPINION!!! Any silly comeback will be rewarded accordingly!
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Eurphoria(f): 3:05pm On Jan 09, 2007
Whats up girl smiley

@topic

yes it is killing and i hope i don't face that position of such a dreadful dilemma, no i think i will keep my baby. For me ethically and spritually i wont like to do it
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 3:13pm On Jan 09, 2007
Eurpho, nutin much. Been reading some crazy posts and my head is almost off my shoulders shocked

Hope you good too. smiley
Re: Abortion Is Killing by mukina2: 3:14pm On Jan 09, 2007
Radiant:

Eurpho, nutin much. Been reading some crazy posts and my head is almost off my shoulders shocked

is it off yet grin tongue
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Eurphoria(f): 3:17pm On Jan 09, 2007
no i can still see it all the way in London tongue
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Eurphoria(f): 3:19pm On Jan 09, 2007
yeah this abortion bizness, come to think of it won't you be scared just in case, you know how life has a way of sticking it to people, what if its the person's only ever chance of having a child? that alone scares the hell out of me if nothing else. Life is strange
Re: Abortion Is Killing by ThiefOfHearts(f): 3:21pm On Jan 09, 2007
Radiant:

Any silly comeback will be rewarded accordingly!

Rofl kiss

How are my two fav girls? wink
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 3:24pm On Jan 09, 2007
Muki, take time o cheesy

Eurpho, if it's the person's only chance of having a child, then she should have the baby.

There are some situations that you just can't help. You'll definitely want to abort. Life is full of shit! sad

Tiffy, we sure doing good. cheesy kiss
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Nobody: 3:31pm On Jan 09, 2007
this topic has already been discussed!

https://www.nairaland.com/nigeria/topic-2149.192.html
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Nobody: 6:32pm On Jan 09, 2007
regardless of whatever, abortion do not have any other name but killing
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Eurphoria(f): 6:48pm On Jan 09, 2007
i actually fell asleep at my desk T.o.H and Rad :Djust got up to find i am still on line,anyway i am good babes.

Rad you say if its the person's only chance of having a child then she should go ahead, what if she doenst know this?
Yeah i know this life is a bitch , you thinking of cases like rape and all? aww i know, that is though i dont judge anyone who makes that decision at all, each to their own. For me though babes really i dont want to kill a child and i dont care if science says its not a child at blah blah age or stage smiley
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 8:09pm On Jan 09, 2007
Eurphoria:

For me though babes really i don't want to kill a child and i don't care if science says its not a child at blah blah age or stage smiley

I feel you. smiley

You musta been very tired to have slept off like that. cheesy
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Eurphoria(f): 8:13pm On Jan 09, 2007
i was girl i really was. smiley
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 8:15pm On Jan 09, 2007
Awwww. . . kiss
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Eurphoria(f): 8:18pm On Jan 09, 2007
thanks now i am going to feed my face, no holds barred, hopefully chat later ***hug**
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 8:20pm On Jan 09, 2007
Muah! smiley
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Amobi1(m): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2007
so if abortion is killing, how about birth control pills. the baby has already been formed!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abortion Is Killing by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:20pm On Jan 09, 2007
how about looking up the word "birth control"
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Amobi1(m): 10:23pm On Jan 09, 2007
why do think pope is against it? am a chemical engineering major concentrating in biomedical, so i know it!!!!!!!!!!!!
Re: Abortion Is Killing by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:24pm On Jan 09, 2007
The pope can choke.

how do you compare a pill that aids against pregnancy to removing something that is already there?

am I on candid camera or something?
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 10:26pm On Jan 09, 2007
lmao. . . Tiffy, this is getting out of hand. I mean, wtf?

Oh my daiz on earth!!!
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Amobi1(m): 10:27pm On Jan 09, 2007
b/c the baby has already been formed,
Re: Abortion Is Killing by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:28pm On Jan 09, 2007
lmao. Someone failed WAEC Biology.
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 10:30pm On Jan 09, 2007
Amobi 1:

b/c the baby has already been formed,

Can you explain further pls 'cause I'm a medical student myself? Will love to dig this crazy idea out. grin
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Amobi1(m): 10:36pm On Jan 09, 2007
it contains hormone: progesterone and ostrogen which helps prevent ovulation. some of them also thickens the mucus around the cervix which makes it difficult for sperms to enter the uterus. it all depends on the kind of pill!!!

But their was one that came out earlier that cracks the eggs after formation!!!
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 10:38pm On Jan 09, 2007
My friend if you don't know what to say just take up the cheapest biology text book and study. WTF?
Re: Abortion Is Killing by ThiefOfHearts(f): 10:40pm On Jan 09, 2007
Amobi 1:

it contains hormone: progesterone and ostrogen which helps prevent ovulation. some of them also thickens the mucus around the cervix which makes it difficult for sperms to enter the uterus. it all depends on the kind of pill!!!

and that's an abortion in your head?
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Radiant(f): 10:44pm On Jan 09, 2007
I'm so ashamed! angry

One can't differentiate between abortion and birth control. What nonsense? Urghhh!

Amobi, just disappear and go get a refund from your high school to your present Uni shocked
Re: Abortion Is Killing by Amobi1(m): 10:51pm On Jan 09, 2007
i just told you wat it means but you won't stop bothering me. OK, you know it all!!!!!!!!!!

(1) (2) (3) (Reply)

Fighting For A Guy / I Love My Gf But She's Older, What Shld I Do Now? / Jilted Java Teenager Cuts Off Joystick, Throws It Into Well

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 22
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.