Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,162,779 members, 7,851,645 topics. Date: Thursday, 06 June 2024 at 03:12 AM

She Said She Does Not Love Me Again - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / She Said She Does Not Love Me Again (1288 Views)

He Proposed Publicly, She Said YES, The Main Boyfriend Showed Up, This Happened / I Asked Her Out, But She Said Let's Just Be Friends / Female Pastor In UK: "I Am Marrying A Nigerian Because Of Money, Not Love" (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 11:45am On Dec 08, 2016
I met this girl last year and we fell in love. She later travelled to be with her parents and came back to write jamb in febuary. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me.After jamb, she stayed back for 6 months because of me. She later travelled back and recently we had an issue that lasted for 3 weeks, after we made up, i told her of my intentions to come and see her parents this holiday and she agreed. Then, one day, we were talking on phone she told me that she does not love me again. That she has been pretending to me and she is no longer interested in d marriage. After pleading with her she said let us become friends and see if d love will come back and i agreed. D following day, i called her and she requested for 6k from me and that she needs it d next morning. Pls i need ur advice, what do u think she is up to?
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by herzern0: 11:46am On Dec 08, 2016
You proposed to a Jambite?

Wahalai, Ayam not understandinq.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by Nobody: 11:50am On Dec 08, 2016
You made a mistake by agreeing to become friends with Her angry

I think that's where you're staying forever , no love is coming back

You better keep your money undecided

4 Likes

Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by spartan50(m): 11:54am On Dec 08, 2016
It's over bro. Move on and look for a matured girl. How old is she? Girl writing jamb never explore yet. Move on again brother... Your own go come
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by Mutuwa(m): 11:55am On Dec 08, 2016
totosucker:
I met this girl last year and we fell in love. She later travelled to be with her parents and came back to write jamb in febuary. I proposed to her and she agreed to marry me.After jamb, she stayed back for 6 months because of me. She later travelled back and recently we had an issue that lasted for 3 weeks, after we made up, i told her of my intentions to come and see her parents this holiday and she agreed. Then, one day, we were talking on phone she told me that she does not love me again. That she has been pretending to me and she is no longer interested in d marriage. After pleading with her she said let us become friends and see if d love will come back and i agreed. D following day, i called her and she requested for 6k from me and that she needs it d next morning. Pls i need ur advice, what do u think she is up to?

if a girl is not in love with you,I advise you let go.

she is not worthy of being with.It is like waiting for a ship at an airport. Just move!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by Nutase: 11:57am On Dec 08, 2016
From your moniker I doubt this story.
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by Nobody: 12:00pm On Dec 08, 2016
What a load of crap. undecided
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by Nobody: 12:03pm On Dec 08, 2016
You proposed marriage to a jambite
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by firstking01(m): 12:08pm On Dec 08, 2016
totosucker:
Run and never look back...she want's to be using you to replenish her purse whenever it's empty.
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by Nobody: 2:21pm On Dec 08, 2016
the love of front page is the beginning of fake stories......

if your post is true
I'll advice you to get a life
totosucker:
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 4:44pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern0:

She was a student of uniport before she had problems. She is 24
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 4:47pm On Dec 08, 2016
KissChrix:
You made a mistake by agreeing to become friends with Her angry

I think that's where you're staying forever , no love is coming back

You better keep your money undecided
thanks
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 4:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
spartan50:
It's over bro. Move on and look for a matured girl. How old is she? Girl writing jamb never explore yet. Move on again brother... Your own go come
She is 24
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 5:25pm On Dec 08, 2016
Nutase:
From your moniker I doubt this story.
This is the truth.
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 5:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
samflexxy:
the love of front page is the beginning of fake stories......

if your post is true
I'll advice you to get a life
This is not a fake story,this is real.
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by Nobody: 5:52pm On Dec 08, 2016
Mutuwa:

if a girl is not in love with you,I advise you let go.

she is not worthy of being with.It is like waiting for a ship at an airport. Just move!

I rarely ever do comment outside the gaming section ,I mostly lurk here ,but I have to say apart from comments on redddit.com this is hands down my favorites comment on any site this year . LMAO

1 Like

Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by damjane(f): 6:27pm On Dec 08, 2016
you should let her be for now, time will tell if she really loves you or just using you. And don't push it.

1 Like

Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by bowman000(m): 6:48pm On Dec 08, 2016
Ok
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 11:02pm On Dec 08, 2016
Thanks people
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by OhMyG0d: 11:06pm On Dec 08, 2016
herzern0:

He actually proposed to an SS3 student. gringringrin

or do you think OP is an undergraduate too? Who knows, maybe he is an 100L student as well.
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by OhMyG0d: 11:14pm On Dec 08, 2016
damjane:
you should let her be for now, time will tell if she really loves you or just using you. And don't push it.
Auntie, time don tell am already. I'm sure you read where he stated that the girl "Practically" told him She's no more in love with him.

Case solved!

1 Like

Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by donMIG(m): 11:29pm On Dec 08, 2016
My guy...u neva knw where dei pain u....na naija u dei at all?
Send ha d moni na...
If u wise send dat bar for ur mama make she bless u

1 Like

Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 7:31am On Dec 09, 2016
God bless u all
Re: She Said She Does Not Love Me Again by totosucker(m): 7:48am On Dec 09, 2016
She has explored only that she does not want to settle down and she is 24

(1) (Reply)

Which One Looks More Captivating To You: "The Bride" Or "The Shoe"? / Cute: Check Out This Lovely Couple. (photo). / Some Really Hillarious Meme(s) We All Can Relate To (*_*) [*_*] {*_*}

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 35
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.