Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,139 members, 7,818,431 topics. Date: Sunday, 05 May 2024 at 03:26 PM

Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer (7607 Views)

Appreciation Thread For Girls With Small Breasts.. / Most Girls That Fall In Love With Me Usually Have Small Breasts, Why? / Memes Only Ladies With Small Breasts Can Relate To... (2) (3) (4)

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply) (Go Down)

Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by indadi(m): 2:36pm On Nov 09, 2021
Accept it or not I have said my piece.
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Nigerialabalaba: 2:39pm On Nov 09, 2021
indadi:

Cc Seun Mynd44 Lalasticala
Rule 2 and Rule 3 broken.

At least na God create dem and dem beautiful . If you no like dem, allow some other people to cherish dem in peace. E be like say na becos of breast u come dis life, nothing more. U wey dey call pesin useless, na ur own life you dey cast so. Shiorr.

16 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by advanceDNA: 2:43pm On Nov 09, 2021
indadi:

On a normal day, I would have said you are mean and insensitive..:but Na so women too dey yab men wey get small rod too..one guy already created a tread today feeling miserable about his small penis rod..only God know how many women don yab am

18 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by SarutobiEky(m): 2:54pm On Nov 09, 2021
indadi:
I swearugad. grin

1 Like

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Muna4real(f): 3:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Is it their fault?

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Danielkelly: 3:15pm On Nov 09, 2021
Muna4real:
Is it their fault?
Yez na where they wen God was sharing big breast?

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Sonnobax15(m): 3:20pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin
Just imagine the archeological research grin

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by silibaba: 3:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
indadi:

You go chop the big breast? Kilode angry

6 Likes 1 Share

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by jericco1(m): 4:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Lol.. be calming down

1 Like

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by 9182736455O1999(m): 4:12pm On Nov 09, 2021
No dey underrate those girls o

them fit kill you on top bed

8 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by illicit(m): 4:16pm On Nov 09, 2021
The gods have spoken
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Truvelisback(m): 4:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
indadi:
I wanna ask u, what do u have to offer apart from that thing dangling down there?

8 Likes 2 Shares

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Hintona(f): 4:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Mtchewwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwwww

1 Like

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by lkillbrokehoes: 5:18pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hintona:
Siofra kiddo, behave yourself.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Nobody: 5:31pm On Nov 09, 2021
Sense, maturity and manners is what most Nigeria guys lack..imagine this kinda derogatory post..

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Vanilla4(f): 5:32pm On Nov 09, 2021
They didn't make themselves you know.

3 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Rickmann: 5:50pm On Nov 09, 2021
indadi:

Could you pls enlighten us on what girls with big breasts have to offer?

1 Like 1 Share

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Craig24: 6:04pm On Nov 09, 2021
grin
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Vulcanheph(m): 6:09pm On Nov 09, 2021
indadi:
I agree... And one thing I noticed is that girls with small oranges are always mean, deceptive and hostile.

6 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Bolarineliza202: 6:11pm On Nov 09, 2021
Danielkelly:

Yez na where they wen God was share big breast
"Was sharing",please stop mutilating english.

2 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by ukaface(f): 6:19pm On Nov 09, 2021
Danielkelly:

Yez na where they wen God was share big breast
can you listen to your self atall?

1 Like

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Nobody: 6:56pm On Nov 09, 2021
Hintona:
E pain her. Hahah
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Nobody: 6:58pm On Nov 09, 2021
After birth, small breast dey get value pass big breast

4 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by indadi(m): 7:00pm On Nov 09, 2021
Vulcanheph:

I agree... And one thing I noticed is that girls with small oranges are always mean, deceptive and hostile.

Yep very very

1 Like

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by indadi(m): 7:01pm On Nov 09, 2021
Truvelisback:
I wanna ask u, what do u have to offer apart that thing dangling down there?

I use my strength to use my thing dangling down there
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by indadi(m): 7:02pm On Nov 09, 2021
SarutobiEky:
I swearugad. grin

I tell u bro
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by indadi(m): 7:03pm On Nov 09, 2021
Muna4real:
Is it their fault?
Yes
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Danielkelly: 7:24pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bolarineliza202:
"Was sharing",please stop mutilating english.
That was typo graphical erro from auto typing i ave navigated and modified it.
Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by Danielkelly: 7:29pm On Nov 09, 2021
ukaface:
can you listen to your self atall?
as you take like big cucumber and deteste small casaava nat so we take like big bread when soft like breast na him we dey talk. Any other thing is a counterfit..

7 Likes

Re: Girls With Small Breasts Have Nothing To Offer by revolt(m): 7:30pm On Nov 09, 2021
Bro aswear.... they should just categorize them with us( small breast chics) ..men. those big titted ones wey slim ( not the fat ones o) can make man reject him own mama...

1 Like

(1) (2) (3) (4) (Reply)

HELP! I Slapped My Girlfriend! / Twitter Girls Want Me To Masturbate To Death! / How To Tighten The Vagina (any Idea)

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 60
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.