Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,153,838 members, 7,820,919 topics. Date: Wednesday, 08 May 2024 at 02:58 AM

Hilarious Response To A Frauster - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / Hilarious Response To A Frauster (629 Views)

See The Hilarious Response This Lady Got Over Her Bf's Manhood / Lady's Response To A Man Who Wooed Her / A Lady's Response To A Guy Who Sent Her A Pic Of His Genitals (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply)

Hilarious Response To A Frauster by Markfedel(m): 9:57pm On Dec 08, 2016
A friend of mine got a message from an unknown source about CBN blocking his account but looks like he already knew its from one of this boys looking for who too defraud so he replied the sender with this hilarious response

Re: Hilarious Response To A Frauster by policy12: 10:11pm On Dec 08, 2016
Lol but on point
Re: Hilarious Response To A Frauster by AK6464(m): 11:59pm On Dec 08, 2016
Epic response, walahi

(1) (Reply)

If You Can Turn Back The Hands Of Time What Would You Change? / Stingy Nairaland Babes / "If I No See Husband In 2017, I'll Steal Someone's Own" Nigerian Lady Declares

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 5
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.