Welcome, Guest: Register On Nairaland / LOGIN! / Trending / Recent / New
Stats: 3,151,484 members, 7,812,504 topics. Date: Monday, 29 April 2024 at 02:26 PM

I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday - Romance - Nairaland

Nairaland Forum / Nairaland / General / Romance / I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday (3447 Views)

I Have Four Children From Two Mistresses. How Would I Explain This To My Wife? / Cheating Girlfriend Caught, Smashes Her Phone After She Was Caught By Boyfriend / Michigan Man Who Lives With Three Sex Dolls: His “wife” And Two “mistresses (2) (3) (4)

(1) (Reply) (Go Down)

I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 7:54am On Aug 26, 2017
Infact, is not easy to be a play boy ooo... It comes with a cost also, which I'm currently passing through. It happens yesterday night when my Bleep mate came visiting to cook me a soup for the weekend. Long story cut short, we had hot Bleep afterwards, then while on it two of my mistresses came unnoticed for their evening session (Lols); fight broke out between them, I need to run to my fellow corper house to calm the tension. Pls how can I mend my way back in their heart.

LIFE OF A FOOTBALL PLAYER!

P. S : He who has not sin before should cast the first stone on me.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by phintohlar(f): 8:04am On Aug 26, 2017
Oh boy, o je tan niyen oo (u don enter am) u should even thank ur star dey didn't remove ur front teeth. Na only God knw wetin una dey find upandwn.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by thanki410(m): 8:19am On Aug 26, 2017
Sex everywhere, i dnt even know how to spell this again , is it :
SAXOPHONE or SEXOPHONE ...

O.Peem , just continue...

1 Like

Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by Nobody: 8:26am On Aug 26, 2017
You no be good strategist o. You can get them back. it will just cost you money
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by dtruth50: 8:42am On Aug 26, 2017
Y is it dt people are misusing He who has not sin before should cast the first stone on me. don't deceive urself with dt
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by yomi007k(m): 9:54am On Aug 26, 2017
grin

Wonderful achievements. ...while some other people are counting in millions, creating new stuffs and businesses.

Soon Buhari will be blamed.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by Nobody: 10:14am On Aug 26, 2017
This one nah achievement?
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 11:33am On Aug 26, 2017
phintohlar:
Oh boy, o je tan niyen oo (u don enter am) u should even thank ur star dey didn't remove ur front teeth. Na only God knw wetin una dey find upandwn.
Na to.to we dey look for na
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2017
RadicallyBlunt:
You no be good strategist o. You can get them back. it will just cost you money
Baba I tried oo, but came without even calling. I think they have had the rumour about me changing girls in my neighborhood.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by TheManofTomorrow(m): 11:35am On Aug 26, 2017
You have not gotten a job And you are doing like this. Misplaced priority.

If them dash this one HiV now, they will sa it's village pple
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 11:36am On Aug 26, 2017
yomi007k:
grin

Wonderful achievements. ...while some other people are counting in millions, creating new stuffs and businesses.

Soon Buhari will be blamed.
Oh I should kill masef abi .. Clap for urself. When my time comes I will also count mine too. Remember I still be corp member.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 11:41am On Aug 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
You have not gotten a job And you are doing like this. Misplaced priority.

If them dash this one HiV now, they will sa it's village pple
Hiv ke. I take God beg you oo.. Me never wan join my grand mother n father for heaven. Life too sweet
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by yomi007k(m): 11:49am On Aug 26, 2017
FunnyDude:

Oh I should kill masef abi .. Clap for urself. When my time comes I will also count mine too. Remember I still be corp member.

As a corp member now is d time to plan ur life.

If u can kill ursef pls do because life is so HARD and it wud be worst if it kills u.

Save money, plan, learn skills...life aint easy
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by phintohlar(f): 12:49pm On Aug 26, 2017
FunnyDude:
Na to.to we dey look for na
take am easy oo
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by TheManofTomorrow(m): 1:50pm On Aug 26, 2017
FunnyDude:

Hiv ke. I take God beg you oo.. Me never wan join my grand mother n father for heaven. Life too sweet
Then I hope you they Bleep those women with protection?
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by marisdgreat(f): 2:43pm On Aug 26, 2017
hmmm corper's life is always like that, pls why is it so?
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by Nobody: 3:01pm On Aug 26, 2017
Continue we are in our secret places watching you and you can't escape from it.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 4:30pm On Aug 26, 2017
marisdgreat:
hmmm corper's life is always like that, pls why is it so?
Ask your sadist federal Nigerian universities professor why they make graduation so hard in school to the extent u won't even have the time to enjoy school life especially if you attend the Federal owned. But as Corp member u have nothing to worry about anymore aside looking for job after service, no exams, allawee dey alert steady, varieties of punnani around, girls are dying to date us. So many factors contributed to our promiscity behavior.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 4:34pm On Aug 26, 2017
TheManofTomorrow:
Then I hope you they Bleep those women with protection?
Yes boss I have 10pack Cd in my room. Rough rider, golden circle
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 4:37pm On Aug 26, 2017
yomi007k:

As a corp member now is d time to plan ur life.

If u can kill ursef pls do because life is so HARD and it wud be worst if it kills u.

Save money, plan, learn skills...life aint easy
In this recession na him I want save allawee? Planning is to God cos he owns tomorrow. Skills is a continuous thing.. I can still do that after service year
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by marisdgreat(f): 6:42pm On Aug 26, 2017
FunnyDude:

Ask your sadist federal Nigerian universities professor why they make graduation so hard in school to the extent u won't even have the time to enjoy school life especially if you attend the Federal owned. But as Corp member u have nothing to worry about anymore aside looking for job after service, no exams, allawee dey alert steady, varieties of punnani around, girls are dying to date us. So many factors contributed to our promiscity behavior.
no wonder a corper friend from here wants to use your method towards me
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by Drprecious(m): 7:10pm On Aug 26, 2017
It's very simple, if u weren't caught red handed, u lie, she's jus a friend, a niece, ur cousin, ur colleague or whatever.
If if they found u on her(clothes on), u fell on her, she pulled u to her like she was playing, she was seducing u...shikena
If u were caught on her naked(just u), u had a bath and on coming to the room to dress up, she pulled u to herself trying to seduce u, u wanted to get ur cream that fell on the other side of the bed, u slipped etc
If she was naked and u were caught on her with ur clothes on, easy, she was seducing u and u were reluctant, u fell on her because u were trying to shield ur eyes while trying to get her something to put on so she can be descent.
If u were caught both naked(no penetration), u were abt to do it wen u changed ur mind because of ur love for the catcher(call her ur gf).
If u were both naked and doing it(penetration and all) dude say ur dick feel into her pussy.
A player never admits even though he's bn caught red handed, walahi.
Keep straffing bro, b4 marriage snatches u, u are only young once. cool
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 7:11pm On Aug 26, 2017
marisdgreat:
no wonder a corper friend from here wants to use your method towards me
Really? Pls help the brother out of Konji zone.
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by FunnyDude(m): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
Drprecious:
It's very simple, if u weren't caught red handed, u lie, she's jus a friend, a niece, ur cousin, ur colleague or whatever.
If if they found u on her(clothes on), u fell on her, she pulled u to her like she was playing, she was seducing u...shikena
If u were caught on her naked(just u), u had a bath and on coming to the room to dress up, she pulled u to herself trying to seduce u, u wanted to get ur cream that fell on the other side of the bed, u slipped etc
If she was naked and u were caught on her with ur clothes on, easy, she was seducing u and u were reluctant, u fell on her because u were trying to shield ur eyes while trying to get her something to put on so she can be descent.
If u were caught both naked(no penetration), u were abt to do it wen u changed ur mind because of ur love for the catcher(call her ur gf).
If u were both naked and doing it(penetration and all) dude say ur dick feel into her pussy.
A player never admits even though he's bn caught red handed, walahi.
Keep straffing bro, b4 marriage snatches u, u are only young once. cool
Boss!!! I hail your format oo.. Walahi u dey on point.
Rule1: A player never admit even though he is being caught red handed.
Rule2: Always remember Rule1.
All these girls don enta soup for my hand the more.. Thanks bro
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by marisdgreat(f): 7:17pm On Aug 26, 2017
FunnyDude:

Really? Pls help the brother out of Konji zone.
u r not serious i am d only frd he has gotten from nairaland, what of his fellow colleagues or d states he do go for works
Re: I Was Caught By My Two Mistresses While On Bleep Yesterday by walepackage(m): 7:56pm On Aug 26, 2017
@op,just lock up for them all.If you are good at ur game they will come back.Those days at nysc sha...

1 Like

(1) (Reply)

Video:students Under 16 Were Making Love In School Class / What Just Happened??? Pls Help (images) / .

(Go Up)

Sections: politics (1) business autos (1) jobs (1) career education (1) romance computers phones travel sports fashion health
religion celebs tv-movies music-radio literature webmasters programming techmarket

Links: (1) (2) (3) (4) (5) (6) (7) (8) (9) (10)

Nairaland - Copyright © 2005 - 2024 Oluwaseun Osewa. All rights reserved. See How To Advertise. 63
Disclaimer: Every Nairaland member is solely responsible for anything that he/she posts or uploads on Nairaland.